how does it feel to wear ballets?

beaztheelz

hey how are all yall doin? im a 17 year old black male an if theres anything i wanted 2 do its wear extreme high heels. however as many of you know the public is quick to put down a dude dressed in heels as gay. so ialways wanted 2 know what does it feel like to wear a pair of extreme heels or evenbetter...... ballets. maybe even pata will reply if im lucky.

Hi,it really feels great,I have been wearing heels at home for about 20 years and I am still eager to put them on when I return from work.I have from 5¨to 7¨heels plus ballet heels so I have experienced just about everything that is available.I am very straight and married,but the taste for wearing heels started very young.It is an addiction.Same thing for women heel lovers,they will suffer on too high heels that are worn when they should be in flats for certain occasion,but the attraction is too great and they will be in pain but happy.That aout sums it all.

They are an amazing feeling, even though you're not able to walk in them right away. The restriction of your foot being held in line with your shin is one of my favorite parts :cry1: When you do figure out walking it's an adventure. Be very carefull at first.

(formerly known as "JimC")

How does it feel to wear Ballet's?

One word...Amazing!

I waited a long, long time before I ventured into the world of Ballet heels for two reasons. One, I was not used to extreme fetish heel heights and second, I was concerned about how stable they are.

I needn't have worried. My initial nerves gave way when a generous admirer of my online photos bought me a complete 'Set' of Ballet heels - Pumps, Ankle Boots, Knee Boots and Thighboots....in White, Red and Black (12 pairs!!!).

The whole experience was a delight! Especially with the higher style boots....it's a complete sensual experience..sliding your feet in, adjusting the boot, lacing them up and watching the whole effect take shape.

Then, when they are on and you stand up for the first time...and you realise that they give you more support and are more stable than many standard fetish heels is amazing. They look fabulous as well.

Now, I LOVE them!!

"Good Girls keep diaries....Bad Girls just don't have the time...!:icon_twisted:"

it felt ok to wear ballet heels but the shop i ordered them got my size wrong and they were too loose. i would like another pair but the shop i bought them from has closed down and i cant find any where that i can go to and buy some. can anyone recommend somewere?

hehe, that´s funny... I´ve got this question 4 or 5 times last month but less than 3 times in my whole life before, LOL I feel flattered to hear you think my opinion here important, but there is nothing I can tell you - I have no feelings wearing ballets. I wear shoes for optical reasons- I do think balletheels very fascinating because they are so crazy - but in my opinion it is not even a beautiful shoe (except for my steel heeled alberto balletheels). It seems to me, men are more sensitive about this :cry1: . For me it is just a high heeled shoe- and I love high heels, that´s all.

wow the georgeous pata replied 2 my message. pata i think u r so sexy with or without heels. i just have a question. can u give me the link to a picture i have been looking for. it is one of my favorite pictures of u ever. it was on this website and u and somebody was talking bout spray painting ballets and u showed this picture of u in white and red ballets.

I have a pair I can barely stand in them but lacing yourself up in them is really an electric experience I put sponge in the toe area to help with comfort balance is the key I guess its easier for the ladies to adapt since they have the chance to wear any time they feel where as us men do not . if you get a pair get high quality its worth the extra amount .

The first time I tried ballet heels/boots ( my homemade ninja bboots) I thought this is impossible and in just a few steps ( after learning how to stand in them) I was swetting as if I had just had a good workout. I have had to lay off my boots for 2 weeks and I thought I would have real problems walking in them again but I put them on while getting ready for work today (aprox 45 min) and I had no problem. In fact I really have fun in them now and being 6'7" instantly is great. I like the way they feel laced tightly because of the support. I was having a balance problem also because I changed the boots heel to be 1/4" dia. instaid of the 5/8" I had in my first mod. This 2nd. mod. was a challenge also because it maid make my foot straighter putting more strain keeping my legs straight as well. All this was giving me much greef but now I'm getting much better and the boots are a lot of fun. I can hardly wait to take them on a public excursion like I did a while back going to a store over lunch to buy some coffee. The one thing I have noticed watching many videos of ballet boot walkers is the heel of their boots moves around a lot. I think having modified mine with the gusset is a real plus because the heels don't move at all and I feel very confident putting my weight on the heels when I walk. Check out michaheel2's video of the lady walking in a gas station. (Youtube) Look at the heels and you will see a metal brace between the heels and the sole of her boots. This is another way to keep the heels stable. Ballet boots/heels are an enjoyable challenge also I'm glad there is much encouragement on this site for those wanting to take on the bboots. Pata is of great help so watch her videos if your new at this. I agree it's difficult for us guys to go walking in high heels especially bboots but no problem for the ladies who like these kind of high heels. Dr Who 3

On another note what do you-all think about making the gusset in my boots filled in area between the heel and sole? It would make the boots have a modified wedge type heel. Look at my avitar for a pic. I'm thinking of buying another pair of these Devious bboots but I would moidify my orig. bboots with the wedge. I would like to make my new bbots like Pata's steel heel pointy toe bboots. Any thoughts out there? Dr Who 3

... Check out michaheel2's video of the lady walking in a gas station. (Youtube) Look at the heels and you will see a metal brace between the heels and the sole of her boots. This is another way to keep the heels stable.

Ballet boots/heels are an enjoyable challenge also I'm glad there is much encouragement on this site for those wanting to take on the bboots. Pata is of great help so watch her videos if your new at this.

I agree it's difficult for us guys to go walking in high heels especially bboots but no

problem for the ladies who like these kind of high heels.

Dr Who 3

Michaheels is not a lady, and he has never been hiding that :cry1: - so his clips might be even more encouraging for everybody who likes ballet boots to wear them- independing of gender?

as to that gusset at your bbheels - I confess I´ve never noticed it. would you show that picture in large please?

Hi Pata. If you go to my page on the web site there is a larger picture of my bboots. I ment no disrespect for mentioning michaheels as a lady. Again please chech out the picture it shows the mods. I have made to the heels. Dr Who 3

• 3 months later...

I get those too. If I wear mine for a while then set down say to eat liunch then when I get up I get them. I usually point my heel and taking my foot away from the normal point position and the cramps go away. It may take a few times of doing this and then I'm baclk to normal walking ,no pain or cramps. I have had the cramp in my arch also but there isn't much you can do about it as your foor is held in that high arch shape from the boot. I recon these are just normal situations that go along with wearing these extreme heels. Grin and bare it. Dr. Who 3

this is why I think unremovably fixed padlocks (by manufacturer) absolutely insane. a lot of beginners might feel tempted to use them without any precausion. if there is somebody taking care of the sub while a game, it would be ok then. .. if your body gets enough magnesium it should not happen anymore. so a banana might help :-).