famous secret heelers

This is just a silly fantasy question but in this world of double standards . 1:-how many famous male secret heelers do you think there are and 2:-who do you think is a secret heeler. 1:I reckon about 4% of famous males are secret heelers trying to put an actual figure on this is difficult as there is so many actors out there 2:Now I think tom cruise is a secret heeler or even Harrison ford

Perhaps some of the old rockers from the 70's secretly miss wearing the platforms and are just hoping to get their bands back together so they can dig out their heels. I doubt they wear heels, but Adrian Childs from the BBC's One show often comments about guests shoes, Richard from the Richard and Judy show is a fan of heels and boots, he does not hide it. What I am getting at is that if like me and others, you are drawn to a fantastic shoe or boot, the temptation to try a pair on is is only a step away (if you can get them in your size). So there is my guess for two guys, sorry to anybody outside the UK who wont know who I am talking about. I guess short guys are an easy target for heeling, but their heeling is not going to be that secret.

The angels have the phonebox.

well theres this young glam rocker teen in Germany on youtube who has his own channel (his name is called rubberturk for those who want to visit it) & he loves his high heel over knee boots (hes got several different pair I think) & on a few of his videos he has put on some thrash metal music like motley crue for the background soundtrack.

well theres this young glam rocker teen in Germany on youtube who has his own channel (his name is called rubberturk for those who want to visit it) & he loves his high heel over knee boots (hes got several different pair I think) & on a few of his videos he has put on some thrash metal music like motley crue for the background soundtrack.

I have seen his video postings. I like his boots, yet his overall look is too over the top for my tastes. His fetish for latex and corsets would probably not do well for posting at High Heel Place, maybe some other web site.

being a rock star is a shortcut to get whatever you want in this world. i would like to be one for a while just for fun. rock stars wear high heels and they're cool, common guys wear high heels and they're freaks most of the times, this is the world we live...

i've seen images of Bill Kaulitz (german rocker) wearing high heels

http://1.bp.blogspot.com/_2ajZnyu8qCQ/SyDwu12zLSI/AAAAAAAADm0/lbTzcgo9iCM/s1600-h/bill-kaulitz-arthur-and-the-minimoys-11.jpg

btw i place my bet on the guys of Kiss having a huge collection of high heels...

I guess short guys are an easy target for heeling, but their heeling is not going to be that secret.

Like Prince then. I think he,s been known to wear heels

Prince wore high heeled boots almost all of the time when he performed and even in public appearences.

Mel Gibson with that famous incident in the restaurant, and most men are fascinated by heels and want to wear them its only us with a fetish who have a more powerful closeness to them , most of my mates who i am pretty confident dont have the fetish couldnt wait to try mine on when i wore fancy dress with high heels and these are proper geezers but when one guy wears them and gives the its a laugh its ok tonight to wear them i.e me then they couldnt wait to see how far they could all taking turns but i did get the question after of not only how have i been able to keep them on all night without hurting (especially from girls we were chatting up) but also how is it i can walk like a catwalk model in them and not like john wayne after he had shat his pants which is what all first time wearers look like.

In a drunken state Mel decided to creep under a table of a woman who was dangling her shoe and took it off her foot with his mouth and then held it to his nose fromwhat i remember the shoe was a court shoe with around 4" heel and black although i was just beginning my heeling days realising it was more than infatuation i was pleased to know there was more like me in the world and it was Mel though the papers put it down to drunken tomfoolery anyone with our fetish who read that will know exactly what he was doing.

searched google found a little bit but remember the story and this is diff but its a guy remembering it who hasnt a fetish so gives his basic details trust me i know what i read and will never forget it anyway here is clip ... In 1988, Gibson was reported to have enjoyed a drunken bar crawl with three pretty young students in California, during which he is said to have cavorted with a blonde named Shawn. Damaging photos emerged of the night's antics which showed Gibson kissing one of the girl's high-heeled shoes