Christmas Presents

Christmas is a time of giving and peace on earth to all men ( and the ladies too of course ). In life we were taught at a young age to be grateful for all we receive. But have you ever unwrapped a Christmas present, smiled and said "ahh thats just what I always wanted". When deep down inside you are thinking what on earth did you get me that for. The heavy metal fan who got the Cliff Richard CD, the bald man who got the hair care set, Tina Turner unwrapping a pair of flipflops etc I once read about a lady filing for divorce after getting an ironing board ( and who can blame her? ) So come all ye faithful and tell us about the worst present you ever had. Bah Humbug Saxone

Ok, I got two, but they aren't me. 1) My niece gave my sister-in-law (who is getting married in Oct) a bottle of wine for her and her husband to be. She gave my wife a wedding planner to use to plan her sisters wedding. 2) My college ex told me that her previous bf's parents gave her a pair of pantyhose. Not the nice expensive kind. The cheap ones you buy at the local convience store.