These boots are made for walking

M-a

These are my first pair of boots in a very long time. I'm not really a big fan of boots but walking around in pumps in all this snow is out of the question... The heel isn't as high as I would have wanted it to be but the lack of height actually makes them perfect for walking on snow and ice (which we have a looot of right now) What do you guys think? :cry1:

post-19478-133522899234_thumb.jpg

post-19478-133522899263_thumb.jpg

“Sometimes you have to sacrifice your performance for high heels” www.heelsoholic.com

These are my first pair of boots in a very long time. I'm not really a big fan of boots but walking around in pumps in all this snow is out of the question...

The heel isn't as high as I would have wanted it to be but the lack of height actually makes them perfect for walking on snow and ice (which we have a looot of right now)

What do you guys think? :cry1:

I Love those boots. Enjoy them!

What brand are they?

FLAT SHOES, LIKE FLAT DRINKS, ARE FOR FLAT PEOPLE

Nice Boots. Heel height looks about 10 cm? Great you atill wear heels when it's slippery outside.

My guess (after just reading the OP) was going to be about 4", I guess we think alike!

Nice that you can get that much height (and if there's any platform, it looks very small, meaning that height is almost all in the heel) in a boot that should do better in ice and snow than a regular stilletto heel.

Thank you guys! :-D The brand is Vox and the heel height is 10 cm, which is too low when it comes to pumps but it's perfect to get some height and still feel pretty safe on the icy and snowy streets. The greatest thing about them is that the fit my muscular calfes without any problems at all! Big confidence boost :cry1:

“Sometimes you have to sacrifice your performance for high heels” www.heelsoholic.com

"thats just what they will do, one of these days these boots of mine will walk all over you!":cheeky:"are you ready boots!? start walking!!":smile: