Hey Everyone

Hi Everyone,

I don't know if anyone here remembers me, but I was a regular member here several years ago. I used to go by sscotty727, I don't know if the Admin can relink this id to my old one or reactivate my old one. I left here for personal reasons, but decided to come back and see how everyone is doing.

For those that joined after I left or don't remember me, let me reintroduce myself. I am in my 40s, married (for almost 20 years now) and have 3 girls ranging from 11 to 4. I work as a computer consultant and live in the DC area. I do wear heels in my daily life, but given my job and family, they have become more and more discrete over the years. For reasons of discretion, I wear wedge heels, a lot of times I strive to wear hidden/concealed heels. A lot of times, I have low unisex looking heels and design "inserts" so I can wear high heels inside my harmless looking heels.

Here is an example of the boots I am currently wearing (this isn't them but they look very similiar):

http://www.target.com/Mossimo-Supply-Co-Katherine-Engineer/dp/B001W7V8VU/ref=br_1_18?ie=UTF8&frombrowse=1&searchView=grid5&searchNodeID=724490011&node=724490011&searchRank=pmrank&searchPage=1&sessionID=176-1292060-8206217&searchSize=30

http://www.target.com/Mossimo-Supply-Co-Katherine-Engineer/dp/B0028PVWBQ/ref=br_1_1?ie=UTF8&frombrowse=1&searchView=grid5&searchNodeID=724490011&node=724490011&searchRank=pmrank&searchPage=2&sessionID=176-1292060-8206217&searchSize=30

I recently taken a pair of wedge boots that I can no longer wear (discretion issues) and cut the heel out of them (they are about 2 inch wedge heels). I've been able to fit them into the boots listed above and get a nice height heel.

Anyway, if anyone would like to discuss hidden heels or issues wearing heels with wife/children, please let me know. I will probably lurk a bit until I get reacquainted here, but please feel free to drop me comments, here or personal messages. I am always ready to help out where I can.

Take care,

Scotty

Welcome back, Scotty727. I believe I remember you. I hope you've worked out all of the wrinkles that caused you to take your long leave of absence. We are looking forward to picking up where we left off......:cry1:

Being mentally comfortable in your own mind is the key to wearing heels in public.

i am a big lover of hihg heels and like to say hi to all

Hello Kelly :cry1: This is the place for anyone that loves high heels. Why not introduce yourself and tell us a little about your attraction to heels??

Being mentally comfortable in your own mind is the key to wearing heels in public.

Scotty727:-) Yes---I remember you well and that you posted under the name of SScotty727 from Washington D.C. area. Welcome back, my friend. Hope all of your issues are now resolved and you can stay with us a bit longer than last time. Your girls must be getting bigger by now. A big welcome to your famly also. Will be interested to read about your adventures in heeling again. Cheers--- Dawn HH

High Heeled Boots Forever!

Hey Sscotty As requested, I've merged your new account into your old one for you to retain all your previous info, posts, join date etc etc... You can now use your old login name to login with :cry1: Welcome back :wave:

Heels for Men // Legwear Fashion // HHPlace Guidelines

If something doesn't look right, please report the content ASAP!

Hey Sscotty

As requested, I've merged your new account into your old one for you to retain all your previous info, posts, join date etc etc...

You can now use your old login name to login with :cry1:

Welcome back :wave:

Thank you for the merge. I did have to reset my password as I didn't remember my old one, but everything seems to be back now. One question though. Is there a quick way to set all the preferences to the new user ones (new messages on top, etc) without having to do things one by one? I liked most of the new settings and I see my old account as all the older settings.

Thank you for the merge. I did have to reset my password as I didn't remember my old one, but everything seems to be back now. One question though. Is there a quick way to set all the preferences to the new user ones (new messages on top, etc) without having to do things one by one? I liked most of the new settings and I see my old account as all the older settings.

Erm, sadly, no, it all has to be edited "per-user" in your userCP section to however you want things to work. Sorry about that.

Heels for Men // Legwear Fashion // HHPlace Guidelines

If something doesn't look right, please report the content ASAP!