what do i wear with pink sandals

krazykev64

Hi. i have just ordered a pair of PINK PLEASER DELIGHT 609LN platform stiletto sandals that i intend to wear while doing a 10 mile sponsored walk to raise money for cancer research. the whole idea is to attract so much attention to myself that there will be a high chance that someone may crash their car (well not quite that severe but you get the idea). i will of course be wearing pink items of clothing but im stuck for ideas what to wear. i do of course want to show off the heels as they are the main theme idea of the walk. i intend to go bare leg / foot so my feet stay cool. does anyone have any ideas what i should wear. i was thinking along the lines of skirt and cycle shorts with a pink charity t shirt:smile::cry1:

I think the shoes will be just fine on their own Kev and very well done as my mum died from breast cancer when I was 6 years old.

Let us know how it goes and how much money you made for the charity. :cry1:

im so sorry to hear that. my wife has had cancer 3 times. im doing the walk for her next year. high heels are a good way of raising money as they make something simple like walking just a bit harder. anyone can put on their heels and join me if they want to. the walk takes place in south wales in swansea along the cycle path on the sea front

Krazykev, if you want maximum stand-out value what about: Pink tshirt (maybe cap-sleeved feminine style) Very short black pleated skirt (with a wide pink belt?) Bare legs Pink Stiletto Sandals Black handbag (may need to carry water/ spare heels) Maybe dark pink pedicure and/or manicure? Leg waxing and spray tan would be in order - Spray tan especially if the pink is a pale pink. Cheers Heel-lover