Hello from Lotus Land!

Hi everyone! As the username implies, I'm a Stiletto addict. Lucky for me, I can never find guys shoes small enough to fit me. Darn it all anyway, those stilettos talk to me and I just have to buy them. Good thing I fit a women's size 36. I just seem to find more and more nice heels. Pretty soon I'll need a warehouse to store them all in. My female friend suggested I set up a display case and showcase my heel of the week. Haven't found the link for an avatar yet and will post a heel pic soon. Happy to have stumbled across this site again(by accident, honest).... no the heels were not too high!:cry1:

Wonderful to have you joining us here. :wave: Can't wait until we read (or see) more about your collection. Several of us also have rather extensive collections, also. :cry1:

Being mentally comfortable in your own mind is the key to wearing heels in public.

Hi all.I love seeing women in sexy heels.They really get the blood pumping.My girlfriend has quite afew pairs (thanks to me)I just bought her a pair of Aldo ankle boots with a 4" spiked heel,and pointed toe.Shes getting them for X-mas.Hope I can wait that long.Looking foward to seeing her wear them out to dinner or a club.

• 2 weeks later...

Hello to every one,happy new year!!fun of stilleto pumps!!

Hi observer, thanks for the new year wishes. Are you joining the forum or just driving bye and leaving a single comment? If you are joining us, why not introduce yourself and tell us of your attraction to high heels?

Keep in mind, that you aren't the lone member from Greece that belongs to our forum. There are already several other members from Greece that have made significant contributions to our discussions.

Being mentally comfortable in your own mind is the key to wearing heels in public.

Greetings Stiletto 6" and welcome to this board ! (From another fellow Canadian member :cry1:)

You are lucky to have such small feet: You can buy shoes and boots from any stores !

I guess it must be hard not to spend too much on shoes and boots !

Welcome. Hope you'll join us at the next Vancouver Heel Meet! See our "Canada" group as well as the threads in "Real Life Meetings".

Cathy & David

Thanks for the "welcome". I have joined your group. I only get down to the mainland about once every 6 weeks for the weekend, but am looking forward to a meeting of like-minded individuals

Hello fellow Canuck! Yep, my main shopping priority is stiletto heels. Every shopping trip to downtown Vancouver starts at Holt Renfrew, Browns, Aldo, Model Express. If nothing screams "buy me", it gives me focus for searching online.

• 1 year later...