Hairy Toes?

blackberry

Do you shave the hair on your feet?  

88 members have voted

1. 1. Do you shave the hair on your feet?

• Yes
    • No
    • Occasionally

@ Heel-Lover: I had them completely shaved once and anothertime waxed by my gf. As i really have super pale skin, which also doesn't change during summer, i pretty much look like a plucked chicken, which i didn't like that much. That is the main reason i don't completely shave them. As i said i wax/shave (whatever) them up to half the calves and the rest i shorten to about 1cm and thin them out to not have a hard edge, but a smooth transition. Other parts of my body that i rub against my gf are smooth and shaved, but that's anouther story. :) But thx. for your thoughts on it Heel-Lover, i do appreciate them.

Waxing frequency: Depends on your own hair growth. Waxing needs approx 5mm of hair length. For most people this is approx 4 weekly Best thing about waxing is its fast, and has long lasting very-smooth results. Additionally your hair regrowth gets finer and finer - which makes it easier to wax and harder to see hair regrowth as well. Shaving causes regrowth to get coarser, and you don't get shaving irritation etc.. Cheers Heel-Lover

• 10 months later...