• Probably.
    • Possibly.
    • Probably not.
    • No!

Actually I'm hesitating between those hotels:

Berkeley Square Hotel

Premier Apartments Bristol

Any suggestions??

I think either would be fine. they are both quite close.

I am looking to say Hi to a few members on the Friday evening, so will look forward to seeing you then.

The angels have the phonebox.

The food situation is fully resolved yet. I'm hoping for a buffet/barbecue at £5 per head.

Graduate footwear designer able to advise and assist on modification and shoe making projects.

SCHEDULE FOR THE 2010 WORLD HEELMEET, BRISTOL, UK Dr. Shoe (overall organizer from London) asked me (Heelfan, in Bristol) to locate venues etc. so now I post these more detailed arrangements: FRIDAY 18th JUNE, 2010, 7pm. PRE-HEELMEET DINNER. All those arriving on Friday are invited to meet and this restaurant: River City, corner of Cumberland Road and Hanover Place, Bristol, BS1 6XU. Try googling this postcode into Google Maps UK and you'll see exactly where it is. I've chosen it because short Hanover Place leads straight into to the gates of Bristol Marina, the venue for the following morning's Heelmeet, only 200 metres from the restaurant. River City is a brand new restaurant with a keen owner called Rob whose prices are very reasonable (£4 - £8 for the main course) and he will push some tables together once he knows how many are coming. PLEASE POST ON THIS THREAD (or on the other Bristol Heelmeet thread) to let us know if you are joining us for this Friday evening pre-Heelmeet meal. SATURDAY 19th JUNE 2010, MAIN HEELMEET: 10.30am (OR AS SOON AFTER AS YOU CAN MAKE IT) Assemble in the PRIVATE UPSTAIRS FLOOR (use exterior staircase) of BRISTOL MARINA’S BUILDING: Bristol Marina, at end of Hanover Place (off Cumberland road), BRISTOL, BS1 6UH.The Marina has its own spacious car park and wonderful balcony views of the boats and harbour. Davina is laying-on a splendid lunchtime buffet (we ask you to chip-in £5 each). A great opportunity to mingle and chat away from the public gaze, and talk/compare heels etc. APPROX. 2.30pm Move across to the upstairs (privately booked) room of this pub in Central Bristol: The Griffin, Corner of Colston Street and Trenchard Street, Bristol, BS1. This is much more central for Bristol’s shops for those who wish to go shoe shopping and optionally to consider the large choice of central restaurants etc. for the Saturday evening. Again, the upstairs room in the Griffin is for the group’s exclusive use, so that any shy-guys can show each other their heels without any public embarrassment. SUNDAY 20th JUNE: Any folks hoping to stay or for part or all of Sunday will have plenty of time during the Saturday to arrange any mutually agreeable plans for Sunday. REMINDER: Please post now to let us know a) whether you are participating in the Friday evening meal, and :wave: To confirm (especially if you have not yet done so) that you are attending the main Heelmeet this Saturday. We look forward to seeing you (heels encouraged, but never compulsory!), Cheers, Heelfan (you can contact organizer Dr. Shoe on 07958 582692 or attender Firefox on 07941 172043)

Onwards and upwards!

SCHEDULE FOR THE 2010 WORLD HEELMEET, BRISTOL, UK Dr. Shoe (overall organizer from London) asked me (Heelfan, in Bristol) to locate venues etc. so now I post these more detailed arrangements: FRIDAY 18th JUNE, 2010, 7pm. PRE-HEELMEET DINNER. All those arriving on Friday are invited to meet and this restaurant: River City, corner of Cumberland Road and Hanover Place, Bristol, BS1 6XU. Try googling this postcode into Google Maps UK and you'll see exactly where it is. I've chosen it because short Hanover Place leads straight into to the gates of Bristol Marina, the venue for the following morning's Heelmeet, only 200 metres from the restaurant. River City is a brand new restaurant with a keen owner called Rob whose prices are very reasonable (£4 - £8 for the main course) and he will push some tables together once he knows how many are coming. PLEASE POST ON THIS THREAD (or on the other Bristol Heelmeet thread) to let us know if you are joining us for this Friday evening pre-Heelmeet meal. SATURDAY 19th JUNE 2010, MAIN HEELMEET: 10.30am (OR AS SOON AFTER AS YOU CAN MAKE IT) Assemble in the PRIVATE UPSTAIRS FLOOR (use exterior staircase) of BRISTOL MARINA’S BUILDING: Bristol Marina, at end of Hanover Place (off Cumberland road), BRISTOL, BS1 6UH.The Marina has its own spacious car park and wonderful balcony views of the boats and harbour. Davina is laying-on a splendid lunchtime buffet (we ask you to chip-in £5 each). A great opportunity to mingle and chat away from the public gaze, and talk/compare heels etc. APPROX. 2.30pm Move across to the upstairs (privately booked) room of this pub in Central Bristol: The Griffin, Corner of Colston Street and Trenchard Street, Bristol, BS1. This is much more central for Bristol’s shops for those who wish to go shoe shopping and optionally to consider the large choice of central restaurants etc. for the Saturday evening. Again, the upstairs room in the Griffin is for the group’s exclusive use, so that any shy-guys can show each other their heels without any public embarrassment. SUNDAY 20th JUNE: Any folks hoping to stay or for part or all of Sunday will have plenty of time during the Saturday to arrange any mutually agreeable plans for Sunday. REMINDER: Please post now to let us know a) whether you are participating in the Friday evening meal, and :wave: To confirm (especially if you have not yet done so) that you are attending the main Heelmeet this Saturday. We look forward to seeing you (heels encouraged, but never compulsory!), Cheers, Heelfan (you can contact organizer Dr. Shoe on 07958 582692 or attender Firefox on 07941 172043)

Onwards and upwards!

OK Only 2 days to go, and I (Heelfan) am deputising for Dr. Shoe on the organising as he's having computer problems). These are the attendees that we expect: FRIDAY 18th JUNE EVENING MEAL FROM 7pm, RIVER CITY(see above schedule): Dr. Shoe Heelfan sendra45 Firefox Si Loves Hi Heels f private Davina mshighheel? mikeheel? SATURDAY 19th HEELMEET FROM 10.30am, BRISTOL MARINA (see above schedule). It's also looking as if Davina might invite us on an optionalriver boat trip in the afternoon: Dr. Shoe Heelfan Firefox Si Loves Hi Heels f private Davina mshighheel mikeheel Cuban Nicky mshighhells djboot333 Alsheels and Chris maniboots Heels For Men geiger girl and Andi mikeheel Sectreto? Leigh? Simcity3? julieb1? Silvikrin? Please post on this thread any additions/deletions, as we need fairly accurate attendance numbers for the Friday restaurant and Saturday buffet. Last minuters welcome (heels encouraged but not compulsory!), Cheers, Heelfan

Onwards and upwards!

To all Heelmeet attendees with cars: Bristol Marina has a good car park (I think about 50 spaces). Davina (our host) says that if the entrance pole is down and barring your entry, to raise it enter in the code ****. Cheers, Heelfan

Onwards and upwards!

No show sorry Both of us are flat broke and I'm working this weekend both as I'm the only cover and the penny fund Deeply disappointed Al

• 1 month later...