Are You Coming To the WHM?  

44 members have voted

1. 1. Are You Coming To the WHM?

• Yes!
    • Probably.
    • Possibly.
    • Probably not.
    • No!

World Heel Meet - Bristol, UK, June 19th 2010... I know I am and so is Heelfan. Who else? Please only post here if you are definitely coming (but anyone can vote!) So Far we have: FRIDAY 18th JUNE EVENING MEAL FROM 7pm, RIVER CITY Dr. Shoe Heelfan Nigel Firefox Si Loves Hi Heels f private Davina mshighheel? mikeheel? SATURDAY 19th HEELMEET FROM 10.30am, BRISTOL MARINA (see above schedule). It's also looking as if Davina might invite us on an optionalriver boat trip in the afternoon: Dr. Shoe Heelfan Firefox Si Loves Hi Heels f private Davina mshighheel mikeheel Cuban Nicky mshighhells djboot333 Alsheels and Chris maniboots Heels For Men geiger girl and Andi mikeheel Sectreto? Leigh? Simcity3? julieb1? Silvikrin? Please post on this thread any additions/deletions, as we need fairly accurate attendance numbers for the Friday restaurant and Saturday buffet. Last minuters welcome (heels encouraged but not compulsory!),

Graduate footwear designer able to advise and assist on modification and shoe making projects.

There are parts of England north of Watford you know...

I think most people with a fundamental grasp of geography will be aware of that. So what's your point? :/

Graduate footwear designer able to advise and assist on modification and shoe making projects.

• 2 weeks later...

I think most people with a fundamental grasp of geography will be aware of that. So what's your point? :/

The point being that all of the heelmeets are South of it. I should probably have added some sort of a smiley after that comment to make obvious that it wasn't a serious gripe. :cry1:

• 3 weeks later...

The suggestion of a Heel-Meet north of Watford is too late for this year (remember also that England is not the only country in the world for a WORLD Heel-Meet) because Dr. Shoe has already put in a lot of work to locate and book a fabulous waterside venue in Bristol for this year's WHM on June 19th 2010. However, I'm sure that all alternative suggestions would be welcomed for 2011, and in the meantime - well done Dr. Shoe and keep up the good work! Cheers, Heelfan

Onwards and upwards!

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 5 weeks later...

So Far we have: Me. Heelfan. LovesHiHeels. Alsheels and Chris sendra45 HeelsForMen Andi and Geiger Girl Maninboots. f Private misshighheel djboot3333 Cuban Nicky Si Nigel If anyone else would like to come please add yourself to this list!

• 3 weeks later...

I am going to have to either pop over and meet some of you in the morning or perhaps the Friday evening? I now have 4 things that I need to attend on the Saturday itself but I am still looking forward to meeting some of you with any luck.

The angels have the phonebox.

I'm on way to book my flight. Coming Fri 18th, leaving Mon 21st. I just would like to know about the program: Where are the event having place? I want to choose an hotel not to far from center city and not to far away from high heels meetings... Thanks for a fast answer...

Bristol is quite a small city really and so it doesn't make a huge difference where you book as long as it's reasonably central.