Best men's legs contest

hoverfly

How many men would like to be in a best legs contest?  

205 members have voted

1. 1. How many men would like to be in a best legs contest?

Just out of curiosity how many men would like to be in a "Fun" contest for the best looking legs. There would be two categories. Best legs naked with out stockings and one for with stockings, spandex ect... This poll will run for 10 days.

Hello, :wave: my name is Hoverfly. I’m a high heel addict…. Weeeeeeeeeee!  👠1998 to 2022!

Spandex?! Is this a best of Star Trek legs competition too?! What qualifies as the best legs? Ones that are best shaped, least hairy, etc? Cos I'm not losing my leg hair over this...! SH

Hi! I'm a signature virus! Copy me into your sig and help me spread!

I created the idea of two categories, Bare legs, and the other for those who did not want to shave their legs, Stockings. So at least you can do one or if you chouse both.

As for the criteria on judging the picture should be at least from the waist down. But simply put NO FULL NUDITY or OFFENSIVE ACTS. Wear as little or as much as you want but we need to see the full shape of your legs.

I will set it up by using the poll system and if necessary if we have many contestants I will employ a process of elimination. Lets say at this time the elimination will recognize the top final 5 (subject to change).

Spandex?! Is this a best of Star Trek legs competition too?! What qualifies as the best legs? Ones that are best shaped, least hairy, etc? Cos I'm not losing my leg hair over this...!

SH

Hello, :wave: my name is Hoverfly. I’m a high heel addict…. Weeeeeeeeeee!  👠1998 to 2022!

:wink: Well, thx for the nice words! Me a stocking madel? Well, I don't think that my pair of legs is good enough for that, but doesn't matter now as I'm currrently not looking for a job like this! But I like the waist down images, while you don't see the signs of some pints :D Anyway - only 9 guys around for the contest? I hope there will be more! best wishes Joak

Hey Joak! You always could do it on the side, part time. After all, the extra money would really help "grow" your collection.

Being mentally comfortable in your own mind is the key to wearing heels in public.

Hey Trolldeg, why not taking some pictures of you now? Well, a cheap (analog) camera shouldn't be a porblem and some picture development services offers to digitize the images directly of the film material... best wishes Joak

do it on the side, part time.

Hey Joak, Apparently a lot of advertising companies use guys to model their client's stockings and shoes for the waist down shots. It seems they have slimmer legs and better bone and muscle definition.

Could be work there for you....Throw together a portfolio of photo's and Curriculum Vitae and run it by some of them. You just never know where it could lead...

Wow!! now there's a job I would take in a flash!. Whether my legs are up to it or not ........well that remains to be seen.

:wink::D:o

jim

Hey, Joak! I bet Dannie W. would be willing to take all the pics you need for nothing (just send him a ticket) Nothing beats a "good portfolio" if you're going after the gold ring in the modeling business. Just think, being taught how to do the "Catwalk flip" by some of the best looking models that parade up and down a fashion show runway. :wink:

Being mentally comfortable in your own mind is the key to wearing heels in public.

You over 60? :o Could not even tell... :wink: So why worry? :D

I don't understand the question of the poll! What does "YES" mean? - I'm ready to participate such a contest? - With high heels or naked legs? - Or shall I enter a binary number by clicking a sequence of "YES" and "NO" :D ? - Concerning my own legs I can only imagine a quantum theoretical interference of the two eigen states of beauty "YES" and "NO" (sorry, only understandable for quantum physicians :wink:!) - Concerning Joak's legs: they belong definitely to the statistical entity "YES" micha

The best fashion is your own fashion!

Error: brain fried! And i've done enough physics to follow part of that, too. Looks like I'd best be getting my camera out again :wink:

Obsessed is such a strong word. I prefer to think of myself as "differently enthusiastic"

• 5 weeks later...

Wow! KBL -- your legs look like mine.......kind of thick and lots of hair. :rofl: :rofl:

• 2 months later...