Happy Christmas fellow Heel Lovers

Hi, I just wants to say Happy Christmas to you all! Although I have never met any of you in person (hopefully I will make the heelmeet in 2010), I have shared my 'secret' heel wearing with you all! Thanks to this site and it's contributors, heeling for us all is made that little bit easier, whether your a confident out there wearer or timid up and coming street heeler (me included), this site helps to make you realise your not alone! So, happy Christmas, I hope Santa is kind in the high heel department. And finally, roll on the January heel sales!

Merry Christmas, Happy Hannukkah, and a Great 2010 to all. May we all grow,as people, as "strangers" who have found the union of shoes, clothes, etc. and we have become "friends" over the cyber network. 2009 was the year I found this great forum a relaxing place to be as I welcome fashionable friends (and their feet) into my home. Wishing you the best of these holidays from Wisconsin--where December pretty much always looks just like the Christmas cards-snow on the houses and trees-kids making snowmen, and people skating on their frozen ponds. Then comes January..... HappyinHeels

Probably my last visit prior to Christmas before jetting down to Tenerife for the new year so to all members and non members just lurking on the side - May your fantasy's come true have a great time and little hangovers and above all stay safe and wishing a prosperous new year to all. (Back on the 2nd) Al

Happy Holidays to one and all here at HHP! May your days be merry and bright, and that you don't get a heel caught in a grating! :cry1:

I don't want to LOOK like a woman, I just want to DRESS like a woman!

Merry X-mas to you all and may all your wishes come true... My wish is to be able to heel as and where we want without being looked at as being some thing from a strange planet and without the rude remarks of non-heellers Love you all XXXX FL

FoxyLady

Just wanted to say a huge thank you to all who make this place interesting, and a massive thanks to our fellow moderators/admins for their hard work all year to ensure this place has run smoothly and kept on-track.. :wave: I take my hat off to you all and wish you all a great christmas and a prosperous new year :cry1:

Heels for Men // Legwear Fashion // HHPlace Guidelines

If something doesn't look right, please report the content ASAP!

Well said Tech.

Thank you

FL

Just wanted to say a huge thank you to all who make this place interesting, and a massive thanks to our fellow moderators/admins for their hard work all year to ensure this place has run smoothly and kept on-track..

:wave:

I take my hat off to you all and wish you all a great christmas and a prosperous new year :cry1:

FoxyLady

Just wanted to say a huge thank you to all who make this place interesting, and a massive thanks to our fellow moderators/admins for their hard work all year to ensure this place has run smoothly and kept on-track..

:wave:

I take my hat off to you all and wish you all a great christmas and a prosperous new year :cry1:

Great work by all of you and thank you all for your efforts!