Bringing in the Bins or getting the Mail in High Heels

heelguy

Who else does this? this morning i went to the letterbox in my high heels, then i saw that ther bins were out, so i walked the few steps it took along the path to go and get the bins and bring them to where we keep them by the garage. Is it just me or does anybody else get a rush doing this? knowing your neighbours could see you in plain view, i think that's the exciting part. heelguy.

Hey heelguy, We have all had the same type of emotions you are feeling while heeling as you do the out-of-door appearances to get the newspaper, to fetch the mail, to get into the car, and/or to take an evening stroll under the cover of darkness wanting to be seen, but terrified to be caught. Having lived in the shadows and behind the walls of secrecy, I regret and feared the social bonds that such an existence has unfolded. The struggle to be the heeler I dreamed of and wanted others to accept continues to be a constant battle, because of the shame I kept imagining would happen should I be discovered. The other day I was reminded about the kind of death the brave had to endure. Apparently, I have lived more than one life according to this definition of bravery. The good thing is, I still have the opportunity to succeed in spite of my failures of bravery. I do not flaunt my heeling activities, but I do heel publicly in many of the thing that I do. May you find joy in all of your heeling experiences.

I have long since passed the stage of getting excited just going out the front door. If I'm in heels or in trainers it makes scant difference now and in some ways that's a pity...

Graduate footwear designer able to advise and assist on modification and shoe making projects.

well, seeing as public heeling is still all very new to me, i still get the thrill and excitement even just stepping out of the front door. I think if i wasn't so scared of being seen in public wearing heels, then part of the thrill would die with it. Obviously id still enjoy going out in my heels, but my the enjoyment of feeling my heart race as i think i could be being seen in my heels is a big factor of the whole experiance. Maybe one day will come when i dont fear being seen in them anymore and that rush of excitement will be gone? never the less, still enjoying heels :cry1:

well, seeing as public heeling is still all very new to me, i still get the thrill and excitement even just stepping out of the front door. I think if i wasn't so scared of being seen in public wearing heels, then part of the thrill would die with it. Obviously id still enjoy going out in my heels, but my the enjoyment of feeling my heart race as i think i could be being seen in my heels is a big factor of the whole experiance. Maybe one day will come when i dont fear being seen in them anymore and that rush of excitement will be gone? never the less, still enjoying heels :wave:

I've been wearing my heels in public for almost 20 years now and the thrill of wearing "girls" shoes in public never has gone away for me.....:cry1::wave:

Being mentally comfortable in your own mind is the key to wearing heels in public.

I used to go out in heels a lot and I found that once I'd gotten used to the idea that nobody cared some of the appeal was lost. My going out heels lost some of what made them special and they just became another pair of boots. It's one reason why I don't really do it any more.

i cant wait for my next outing, im always thinking about when that will be, id love to go to a shopping center somewhere where i definatly couldn't be spotted by anybody i know wearing heels, go shopping for heels and just enjoy the whole experiance! :cry1:

yes, but has the thrill of being seen in them worn out?

Most of the styles that I wear daily, are hard to tell they're women's shoes. The "butterflies" are still there when wearing the more obvious woman's styles like my J-Lo boots. But, for the most part, my ankle boots, with 3" 4" and 4½" heels are easy to wear and hardly noticeable,

Being mentally comfortable in your own mind is the key to wearing heels in public.

I sometimes put out the trash bins in my avitar boots (the DEMONIA black ones) but I love to wear them just around the house on occasional times & going out to the library movies or mall sometimes, but I work so much I never get a lot of heeling time like I'd like though::cry1:

I'm like Bubba. The thrill is still there no matter how many times I have been out in public in heels. It is a thrill that never goes away for me. One time, Mickey and I were at our local maul and bumped into a couple of our friends while I was in heels They didn't know that I wore heels.. They didn't even notice that I had heels on and we chattd for about 15 or20 minutes together. Then we finally parted. Cheers--- Dawn HH

High Heeled Boots Forever!