Wearing loose high heels

tonkavette

My wife hates wearing tight shoes, so she buys her shoes a 1/2 to 1 size to big. Her shoes slip on and off as she walks in them, and when she crosses her legs, her shoe slips down and dangles on her toes. She always wears nylons or pantyhose, which make them slip all the more. She enjoys the feeling, and likes the attention she gets from wearing loose shoes. Do any of you other woman ever wear loose shoes?:cry1:

My wife hates wearing tight shoes, so she buys her shoes a 1/2 to 1 size to big. Her shoes slip on and off as she walks in them, and when she crosses her legs, her shoe slips down and dangles on her toes. She always wears nylons or pantyhose, which make them slip all the more. She enjoys the feeling, and likes the attention she gets from wearing loose shoes. Do any of you other woman ever wear loose shoes?:wave:

Welcome to hhplace......:cry1:

Being mentally comfortable in your own mind is the key to wearing heels in public.

My wife hates wearing tight shoes, so she buys her shoes a 1/2 to 1 size to big. Her shoes slip on and off as she walks in them, and when she crosses her legs, her shoe slips down and dangles on her toes. She always wears nylons or pantyhose, which make them slip all the more. She enjoys the feeling, and likes the attention she gets from wearing loose shoes. Do any of you other woman ever wear loose shoes?:cry1:

I just wish I could find shoes that are the right size and are not loose. My most recent purchase are Next Signature heels in UK8. They are right in the width but hopelessly big in the length of the sole. If I buy UK7 I know they are too narrow. My girl wears shoe that fit tightly on her feet. I am sure that is the best way to go and much better for walking in.

My girl wears shoe that fit tightly on her feet. I am sure that is the best way to go and much better for walking in.

I full agree, it's too embarrassing to loose a shoe in the wrong place

Al

I would have trouble walking well in a very loose high heel because I prefer a snug fit for pumps/courts. Nothing worse than your heel lifting out and then not quite going back down exactly where you want it to when you are walking along - and you just end up damaging the fitted part of the shoe at the back. Not such an issue with open-backed shoes... Stockings just make your feet slide around even more... A snug fitting leather pump will still be really comfortable - and you can still dangle and dip the shoe on your toes.

In the shoes I have in my avatar, I've added some inserts to increase the height. This caused my heel to slip out a little when I walked and my pant leg would slide into the shoe. This would cause me to constantly tug on the back of the pant leg to pull them back out. I've had to remove the inserts so my foot fits better into the shoe. So, my vote is, I like the shoes to fit snuggly so I don't get my pants to slip into the shoe as I walk.