The first time

So i always like heels like everyone here on this site but i never wore them until a couple of years ago. here is my story, i always joked around with my good friend in college about how i loved her heels and she would always show me her new heels and so on. then during winter break we were chatting online and we were talking about how many zebra print items she owned which includes a pair of steve madden zebra pumps!!!!:cry1: and i said that i would model all her zebra print items including the heels. so we go back to school and i am in her dorm and she gives me a look and brings out the heels. now my heart is pumping so fast thinking at i am going to wear them. she holds my hand while i put them on. first thing she said was hey we have the same size shoe. it felt soo great wearing them. then she got another pair to join me and we wore them until 2 am then i had to leave in my sneakers. then the next day she told me how much fun she had and she loved that we have the same size (9). she asked if i would do it again tonight and i said yes like anyone else would. as i walk in the room she told me to put on my zebra heels:smile: and she had on a pair of black peep toe pumps. i am a inch taller than her without heels so with our heels on we were the same height and she walked over and whispered to me that she reelie love seeing me in her heels and then we kissed and then it end with our clothes on the ground and us in her heels in her bed.:wave: now we share heels and have a great friendship because of the zebra heels.

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...