debbie's high heels and albums

debbie - - you should post some pictures of your new fuschia heels in the album. i just found it on fapster.net. great site. love your heels. you need to have more patent leather. they look great slick and shiny. but any of your heels are great and you are the epitome of a lady in them.

patent leather and classic high heel pumps area.

debbie - giving and receiving compliments is always nice, expecially if it involves or concerns high heel shoes. in your album it has a login area on the screen but it does not do anything. am i forgetting something?

Debbie, your pictures are beautiful,sexy and very classy especially the vintage stuff. I have a love of retro clothing also mostly sixties. I always love your weekly updates :smile: Jo-Jo

Don't ask me how I walk in them just try a pair

debbie - just looked at your second album. both dresses were very nice. looked like you were ready to go dancing all night. the first cocktail dress was set out with your black patent high heels. very lucious. keep posting. really enjoy your outfits and high heels. always a lady..

your album of just high heels is great. are they all yours? if not you could post more pictures of your other stilettos, but no platforms. they are very interesting though.

Debby, I've been admiring your pictures for a few months now....they are great! You're indeed a very, very classy lady. Could you please take some pictures suitable for a desktop wallpaper? I've tried to edit some of your pictures, but no success... Maybe some pictures of your legs and shoes on a plain dark background? Lion (a great Debbie fan)

What I normally do to make pictures suitable for the desktop is first crop the part I want to the dimensions of a desktop (4:3) and then resize to the resolution I run with. Ofcourse it's best if the picture is equal to or higher than your desktop resolution. Then, lower the contrast and turn up the brightness to a level that's easy on the eyes and you can see your icons on. Should be no problem doing that with some of Debbie's pics (the real high-res ones).

Greetz, Jeff

---

"She's going shopping, shopping for shoe-oe-oe-oes

She wants them in magenta and Caribbean blue-ue-ue-ue" - Imelda, Mark Knopfler

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Thank You Debbie for being the wonderful lady that you are, you are very pretty and you have great legs and very sexy shoes ! ! I Love your pictures, keep up the good work. Thank You Mark PS Would you have a pair of red 7" ankle strap pumps to model for all of us ?

just finished looking at you gallery updates. as always, they are great. rally love the patent leather classic courts. the 7" black patent are superb and my favorite. are they really 7"? still looking for your fuschia stilettos. but i know you have to work like everyone else, so you can buy more high heels, right?

Debbie your new updates are great love the leather skirt (the one you bought in the UK?)The stockings look very special are they original 50's or modern copies? Look fab with the shoes and skirt to complete the look. One question your nails always look wonderful and are complimented by your rings but I couldn't help but notice that one seems to be missing I do hope you haven't had an unlucky loss? :smile: jo-jo _________________ Never be seen in anything less than 4 inches!!!!! <font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: jo-jo on 2002-03-26 21:09 ]</font>

Don't ask me how I walk in them just try a pair

• 3 weeks later...

still waiting for you to appear in your fuschia stiletto heels. i currently have two pairs of fuschia heels. however, i did break a heel on one pair and still trying to figure out how to fix them. i still like all of your high heels and the the outfits that you wear. i suspect that you would look great in what ever your wear or even what you don't wear.!! do you sleep with nothing on but the radio?

• 4 months later...

Debbie; After reading all the great comments about your pictures, I tried visiting your site at But when I click on that link, I'm taken to What happened to your picture site ? PJ

click .... click .... click .... The sensual sound of stiletto heels on a hard surface.

Thanks Tom-NL for the update on the new location for Debbie's photo galleries at http://fapster.nulldevice.net/debbie .

Debbie, I just love to see females who have the foot arch to wear extremely high heel shoes (6 inch and higher). So many women who pose wearing them must hold on to objects, or sit down, because their arches are not as well developed as yours.

But you have much more than steep arches. You are a very lucky lady to have such natural beauty that makes any picture of you a pleasure to view.

Thank you for allowing us the opportunity to admire your beauty in such a tasteful way.

Have you ever considered wearing jeans with your heels when you pose?

PJ

click .... click .... click .... The sensual sound of stiletto heels on a hard surface.

• 4 months later...

we are still waiting for some update from you debbie(hk). you msut be very busy. your site is just fabulous and you and your high heels are very up-lifting :lol: please post some more :(:)