Leopard print Louboutin pumps Australia

heelguy

Hey everyone, i was just wondering if anybody knows where i can get leopard print louboutins in (preferably Melbourne) Australia and for a good price aswell, im thinkin $400AUD is how high i can go, must be brand new aswell as they're a christmas present for my girl. Thanks, heelguy.

Walk into David Jones and expect to pay at least double your maximum. I'm not sure if all the stores will have them, but the city store should. Sorry to be the one to tell you the bad news about the price.

Never argue with an idiot. They drag you down to their level, then beat you with experience.

yea i know david jones on bourke street have them, i was just going out on a limb incase anybody on here knew of another retailer not listed on CL's website that might sell them cheaper, oh well.. looks like she'll have to wait a while for them then :cry1:

Is this the same GF that thinks men wearing heels is gay? You must hate the fact that you can buy her some super expensive Louboutin shoes and yet can't summon up the courage to tell her your true thoughts. If she wanted an equally expensive hat or handbag would you still be so eager to splash out? Or is it only because they're designer HIGH HEELS? Don't do it in a foolish way or wait to get caught by her but I would really consider telling her in a smooth and controlled way what's what. The sooner the better if you really love her. If she loves you she'll find a way of dealing with it and who knows where that might lead! You look pretty cool in the ripped jeans outfit you posted in another thread. Very rockstar and super now! Imagine things the other way around. Say in 5 years time you catch her putting mascara on her chin and getting a kick out of wearing something very male? And all behind your back. I really don't want to sound like I'm moaning at you but it's not a game, it's life and you only get one chance to be happy so do it properly from the start! I'm only speaking from the heart and personal experience. I too waited ages before I truly let the cat out of the bag to a woman. Before I started a now 5 year relationship with my current perfect GF I'd never properly told anyone what I really desired to wear. Now I live in a flat full of amazing clothes and shoes with my fashion buyer and ex model GF and can wear anything I fancy knowing she'll get home from work and want to dress up for dinner too. She buys me heels, cool underwear and filthily gorgeous clothes for Christmas and birthdays. We often go out both dressed in some crazy outfits. All my closest friends have been pretty supportive and non fazed by it. Good luck, we're all here to help.

yea it's the same one, well she knows that i LOVE heels, ive made it clear that im more interested in them than the average guy, but not to the full extent of actually wearing them, i joked (but in a kind of serious way) about buying the shoes for myself and she didnt say anything derogatory. I know you may see telling her straight up to be the best way, but id rather develop the relationship further before i tell her something like this, im scared the shock value of it may lead her to making a rash decision and im not about to risk our relationship before it's even got that far in. obviously the day i do tell her i'll respect her feelings about it, wether she isnt happy about it and doesnt want me doing it, atleast not around her anyway, or wether she is supportive, ill just be happy that we're still together. I appreciate your advice, i really do but i can't bring myself to do that to her. Not just yet anyway.

I know you may see telling her straight up to be the best way, but id rather develop the relationship further before i tell her something like this, im scared the shock value of it may lead her to making a rash decision and im not about to risk our relationship before it's even got that far

Man, go ahead and tell her straight away. She'll not be any more receptive later than she is now. The downside of waiting is that if the fact doesn't appeal to her, breaking up later will be much more heartbreaking.

obviously the day i do tell her i'll respect her feelings about it, wether she isnt happy about it and doesn,t want me doing it, at least not around her anyway, or weather she is supportive, ill just be happy that we're still together.

It has been written in another post here on hhplace about quitting wearing heels. Man, speaking from personal experience, you aren't ever going to stop. Oh yes, for a month or even a year or so. But eventually the desire will become so overwhelming that you won't be able to resist. Think of the damage that will come along with her discovering your "secret" after being married and, perhaps, having a couple of children involved. Heartbreak all around if she still isn't supportive.

I appreciate your advice, i really do but i can't bring myself to do that to her. Not just yet anyway.

Man, like I said, above, go ahead and just tell her. She won't be any more receptive to the idea if you wait than she is at this time. -- besides, you might save yourself a whole lot of sleepless nights if you do tell her and she is ok with you wearing high heels.

Being mentally comfortable in your own mind is the key to wearing heels in public.

• 2 months later...

I am sort of in the same boat... My GF loves CL's. I love to see her in them. She has 2 pairs that i bought her. she also knows that i have a thing for watches.. so between us it's a trade off. we both win.. broke, (skint) but we both win. She knows what it does to me to see her in ANY kind of sexy heels... she uses that with me-not against me. We have a fun time together with it, but she draws the Line when i mention posting pictures or anything like that.I guess i have to respect that- i dont want to but i have to. We also love each other very much, if that counts for everything.

Cheers