krazykev64

CHOOSE BOTH YOUR FAVOURITE HEEL AND SOLE TYPES  

251 members have voted

1. 1. CHOOSE BOTH YOUR FAVOURITE HEEL AND SOLE TYPES

• STILETTO HEEL
    • CHUNKY HEEL
    • THIN PLATFORM UNDER 1''
    • THICK PLATFORM OVER 1''

For sole mine is Dover Sole grilled with lemon and coriander and as for eels it has to be jellied eels of course as I am from England. :cry1:

Saxone

I'm English and I wouldn't touch a jellied eel with someone else's barge pole! You must be a Southerner... :wave:

I like a small platforms under 1" or no platform. As for the heel type, when its for me to wear, I prefer thicker heels. I just feel more comfortable walking long distances in them, and they tend to draw less attention. However, when seeing them on others, especially of course on women, its a stiletto heel that I prefer to see, much sexier to look at.

Overall I like a shoe with a stiletto heel the most as nothing sets off the feet better and accompanied by nicely-painted toes as the stiletto heel. I like a thicker platform as it usually comes with a higher heel and I really prefer shoes with at least a 5" heel. I also quite like wedge-heel sandals for driving or walking on paths in the woods or in the yard. Seriously high platform heels are more for clubbing and fetish parties. HappyinHeels

in recent years designers have come up with wat i find really sexy being maybe a stiletto, with an almond toe and a hidden platform, i think its soo sexy becuz it looks suddel and classy, which is a big turn on for me:silly:

my 1st choice is thin sole and stiletto heel, but have got very much into the concealed / hidden platforms pumps as long as they arent to thick say 1/2 -3/4 in with a stiletto heel, a nice 21st century take on the 70's platform (which i hated).

In the land of the blind, the one eyed man is king!!!

I love walking in heels that have a thin stiletto, without a platform, but I have to admit it sort of depends on the destination. Outside surfaces can be rough on stiletto tips so in the term of shoe care sometimes it's better wear heels that have more of a block heel than a stiletto. Inside is a different story, for me it's stilettos only and the higher the better!!! :blinkbigeyes:

• 2 weeks later...

I LOVE! my Pleaser 378(?) mary janes with the 3inch platform and 7inch heels but there just alittle unstable to wear most of the time. At the moment 1" plats with 5"heels seem to be my heel to wear around the house

you should try walking 5 miles in a pair of Pleaser XTC826 they have 4'' platforms and a 7.5'' heel. you are forever looking to the ground for things that you would not want to stand on (small stones etc):blinkbigeyes:

• 2 weeks later...

dont forget that if you intend to go up in heel and platform height that the feel will be different. you just need a bit of practice. dont forget that higher the platforms are that there is a very high risk of losing you balance and tripping. i know from experience. i walked 5 miles wearing the platforms in my avatar and i would like a pound for every time i tripped. luckily for me i never injured myself.

• 3 weeks later...

I prefer thin platform and stilletos. My favorites these days are 4" sandals. Alas, I can't wear them out - too many heads turn.

Those who really care about us don't make a fuss about what we wear. Those who make a fuss about what we wear really don't care about us.

• 8 months later...