Where Do You Go When Heeling Out and What Heels and Clothes Did you Wear

highheelrick

Church, supermarket, mall , car shopping,family get togethers, etc, etc, etc... I wear my heels of all kinds where ever and when ever I want and mostly with either straight leg jeans or flair bottom jeans just high enough to where you can see the heel plainly. It's only shoes, no big deal.

real men wear heels

I wear them around my house, it are only boots. Sometimes with a leather mini skirt or leather trousers. I wear now a shiny legging with a long pulli and boots.. I have not yet the nurve to go on the street

I wear them around my house, it are only boots. Sometimes with a leather mini skirt or leather trousers. I wear now a shiny legging with a long pulli and boots.. I have not yet the nurve to go on the street

Thanks CAS, I understand the nerve thing but maybe someday you'll try it. I venture out myself and as I'm sitting here, in 5 inch babydoll pumps, with tan thigh high stocking and nice fitting women's slacks (it's cold here) I'm thinking about going for a drive.

Usually at night to clubs and parties. Not crossdressing, just interdressing if you wanna give it a name. Skinny jeans or leggings, bit of eye makeup and stubble, military jackets or well cut small fur jackets. I usually wear shoes that are very feminine and 4 to 5 inches high but based on a classic male style. Couple of examples of publicly worn heels attached.

post-9545-13352289832_thumb.jpg

post-9545-133522898321_thumb.jpg

On Black Friday, I went Christmas shopping with a female friend and spent about 8 hours in my black knee high boots with a 3 & 1/4" heel. (The boots in my avatar.) I was wearing Black mens slacks and a Grey long sleeve shirt. As far as I know no one ever gave me a second look. I did this at a very large shopping mall and at 2 different outlet malls.

I'm not into the club scene, so I wear mine at the cinema, and where ever I need to go for errands. When I go out in heels, I wear a men's black t-shirt and straight-leg jeans with a pair of 4" stiletto ankle boots. I recently bought a few really nice men's dress shirts to wear over my t-shirts when I want to dress up a bit.

"Basic instincts, social life... Paradoxes side by side... Don't submit to stupid rules... Be yourself and not a fool... Don't accept average habits... Open your heart and push the limits..." - Enigma

Typically, my public appearances fall into three broad categories: shopping (or as I call it "retailing"), clubbing (though it has been a while since I have done that) and relaxing (coffee shops, lunch, bookstores). I have gone to museums, libraries, the airport, and even on a few dates wearing heels as well. As for what I wear, the simple answer is anything that strikes my fancy. I wear jeans a lot, dress trousers, Capris, and recently have gotten into skirts and even a few dresses. I have a wide variety of shoes ranging from block heeled boots to stiletto sandals. I try to match my outfits to whatever it is I am doing, though sometimes I do like to overdress for the occasion. It is a lot of fun for me to jut try new things and see what happens.

Style is built from the ground up!

I usually wear boots like in my avatar, I have a few pairs plus a pair of cowgirl boots from the same range that also have four inch heels. I wear them with black jeans and t-shirts and either a full-length black leather coat or a biker jacket. :cry1:

I'm like Johnieheel. I have worn my heels with girls bootcut jeans and polo shirts and a jacket depending on the weather. I have worn them everywhere and doing everything in the course of my daily living inside and outside. And I always wear panties and pantyhose under my jeans day and night until I go to bed. Cheers--- Dawn HH

High Heeled Boots Forever!

On Black Friday,...As far as I know no one ever gave me a second look...

Depending on how crowded the stores were, sometimes you can't see your own feet! I agree that the holiday season is a great time to go out, as usually it's so crowded (especially on BF) people just want to do their shopping and be done, not critique the rest of the shopping public.

When I am away from home, I always wear stiletto heels wherever I go, even through TSA at the airports. That would include shopping malls, out to dinner, driving, errands, etc. Recent excursions were Sears, Barnes and Noble, Wal-Mart, liquor store, driving, gas stations, etc.

As far as dress, men's skinny jeans, "Women's" skinny, boot cut or flare jeans, pants or leggings with either men's or women's tops.

Coming up - flight to California!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

It's all about the heel!

Where do I go: Strip malls, bookstores and the occasional big box store mostly Heels I wear: Pumps in spring and summer, boots in fall and winter Clothes I wear: Polo shirts, turtlenecks, dress shirts with skirts (denim or knit)

I don't want to LOOK like a woman, I just want to DRESS like a woman!

I usually eihter go to different stores or to different cafes of restaurants. Normally I have some type of boots ankle or kneelength or pumps or normal shoes with heels. Theese go together with either jeans or other trousers and either a short or long sleve shirt. Sometimes I wear a denim skirt or a cargo skirt instead of throusers.

Best regards, Stefan

I wear boot cut jeans, knit shirt, light sweatshirt type jacket or black leather jacket depending on the weather. If it is colder I almost always wear gloves. The gloves are women’s because they fit much better and have better style. I wear any kind of heels block or stiletto (depending on the amount of walking I may do) and I go everywhere. But never ever to work.

I wear jeans of many colors, boot cut, regular and skinny with polo shirts, 1/4 zip fleece in cold weather and fine gauge v-neck sweaters, I also have several pairs of leather jeans and dress pants some shortened to a crop length to show off the tall boots I wear with 2-3 inch block heels. I also wear pumps with 2-3 inch heels I especially like patent leather styles. I also have a couple pair of ankle boots in various colors. I almost always wear pantyhose, kneehighs or trouser socks with my heels. I wear heels to shop, run errands, go to church , parties whenever I want to wear them. I also like to wear lots of jewelery!!!

I go heeling almost everyday now. So just like women do, I mix things. Jeans or dress pants; dress shirts, T-shirts, pullovers; pumps, courts, boots, low or high heels. The main perogative is to look good and coordinated. I always try to imitate what you see on women out on the streets. Skirts I only do when I'm in full Girl mode, because that's a lot of work for me. So that happens only when I can spend hours of preparation. As to my destinations: mostly shopping malls and supermarkets. But I like going into city center, which is all pedestrian zone. It's kilometers of shops of all kinds side by side.

When I go out in heels, I go just about anywhere that isn't work. I'll run most errands, get something to eat, go shopping, and so on. When I worked closer to home, I would even go into work after hours in a skirt and heels from time to time, though that was a pretty big risk in my book. I don't think I would do that now. My heels are either 4"+ pumps or high-heeled loafers, depending on my mood. I always wear them with skirts and pantyhose, and either a men's button-down shirt, polo shirt, or sweater of some kind.

When I wear heels it is almost always daytime - usually early late morning to early evenings - and approx half the worktime and most of my sparetime. I wear fitted skirts/ jackets, skirt suits with a collar/tie and I choose quite high stiletto heeled pumps/peeptoes/slingbacks for work related stuff. I match my shoes, bags, ties (and toenails sometimes) for a coordinated look. I usually go bare legged but will wear very very sheer stockings for colour, or for seams if it suits the look I am after. I try to be very well tailored and portray a classical stylish look. Cheers Heel-Lover

On Monday I went shopping in London wearing 4" purple stiletto boots, skintight fitting bootcut jeans which showed the bottom 2" of my heel, a co-ordinating purple fleece, under which was a black, fitted, scoop neck long sleeve t-shirt. On top I wore a long parka-style coat. I tottered around mainly Kensington, Oxford Street and then Carnaby Street. My boots were a big hit and quite a few girls said how much they liked them. I had a great day, tried shoes and boots in Dune and Faith, was given great service in these and every shop I went like Miss Sixty, American Apparel and more. One meathead of a "man" (who I suspect was the worse for drink) decided to call me "darling" as he walked past in the street, but you know what? I honestly didn't care!! As someone else wrote on here a while ago, I have the right to dress how I please. Yes, I have a certain look which may be effeminate, but I was also sporting 2 days' designer stubble too. Anyway, why should I care? He's the one with the problem, not me!! The only shame was my day had to end, but they'll be plenty more. As soon as this damn snow clears up ;o)

It's my opinion, no more, no less :wave:

Today we had our first real snow of the season here. I am wearing as I post now the outfit that I wore all day and was out shoveling snow in it. I am wearing panties, pantyhose, heeled boots, bootcut jeans, and a nice t-shirt. Also I'm wearng a brown suede jacket, girls leather gloves, and red ball cap. Yes, I slipped once in the driveway as I lost my balance, but got up and finished my chore. The snow cushioned my fall. No, I didn't get hurt. I learned a long time ago that when I feel myself falling, I hit and roll up to my shoulder and back. My middle name isn't Timex for nothing. I take a licking and keep on ticking. TEE! HEE! Cheers--- Dawn HH

High Heeled Boots Forever!

I like to wear my favorite men's suits with stiletto high heel pumps. Occasionaly I will wear jeans and over-size sweaters with my stiletto high heeled boots. I go to bookstores, malls, specialty stores, library, the movies, haircut salons,Wal-Mart, and Target. Not too many places I don't go wearing high heels. I didn't have the greatest experience at our city's art museum. I will go back again though one day.