meet-up 30-12-09 ???

euchrid

buenas noches, fellow heelers... :cry1: Is anyone interested in a post-xmas get together during week of 28-12-09? i'm thinking that wednesday 30th would be the best day -28th & 29th = crazy with sales shoppers & xmas still not quite "over" (yes, 30th still crazy but hopefully a bit less so) - 31st = New Years eve so people probably have other things planned - 1st = New Years day (sleeping off the excesses of 31st?) Venue - somewhere in central london. maybe Oxford Street and/or a large shopping centre (but not Westfield, for reasons I shan't go into here). itinery - eating, drinking, sales shopping & more drinking. heel-wearing to be optional but heartily endorsed time & length of meet - to suit the attendees basically. BTW - i'm not "arranging" this meet, i'm just suggesting it. Post your thoughts & suggestions here, or PM me if you want to chew-the-fat in more detail.

Always High-Heel Responsibly

wunderbar! - - - including myself, that's 4 potential attendees already i'm also attempting to 'cross-pollinate' this event with the Heels4Men site - will keep you updated on that.

If it is possible would like to go into next on our shopping trip.

No problem. Most high streets have one.

Would it be Blade Runner.

Correct - award yourself a gold star!

I think there one on Bond street but not on Oxford Street.

There are two on Oxford Street

---Oxford Circus - http://www.next.co.uk/storesearch.asp?location=london&storename=LONDON+-+OXFORD+CIRCUS

---Marble Arch - http://www.next.co.uk/storesearch.asp?location=&storename=LONDON+-+MARBLE+ARCH

Meet up at the Argyll Arms pub, Argyll Street? - It's right next to Oxford Circus Tube station. say 12:00 noon. If you wanted to meet for a coffee first instead, there's a Costa in the same street.

Meet up at the Argyll Arms pub, Argyll Street? - It's right next to Oxford Circus Tube station. say 12:00 noon.

If you wanted to meet for a coffee first instead, there's a Costa in the same street.

That sounds fine by me. Will you be wearing heels?

If Dr Shoe is unable to make this heel meet I might park the car in the car park at Westfield then have a quick look in the shops at Westfield and then catch the tube to Oxford street.

that's fine by me.