First time out

kfsteve391

Last Saturday I met the AzShoeNut at a nearby Starbucks to discuss forming a Phoenix group for high heels. As we had not met before I thought it would be easier for him to identify me if I was wearing heels. I wore a recently acquired pair of tan wedgies with a one inch platform and five inch heels. This was the first time I have worn heels while driving. At first it was a little awkward pressing on the accelerator, but I made it alright. Only had to stand outside waiting for a few minutes. My new friend had an easy time identifying me. It was a very enjoyable experience sitting in Starbucks in heels. This was a giant step for me as part of a milestone day.

Just don't get caught in Wal*Mart wearing heels like this guy did.

http://www.peopleofwalmart.com/?p=7255

First let me say congrat's on your outing and keep on heeling. Now on to the walmart guy. What he had on was all wrong and way over done. I don't think he would have cought anyone's attention had he not been dressed like a ding dong. Everything he had on said "Hay look at me" thing's like this make guys like us look bad. Just my thought's.