heelguy's adventures

heelguy

Hey there heelguy i think you would have agreat time if you decided to come to one of my usual places but i'm also finding that new places are just that tad more exciting & wait till i recount last night on( friday 28th )

my thread in the guys section cheers malinheeels:wavey:

Mal, i think i would be more comfortable going to somewhere you've already been knowing that they are accepting of a man wearing heels, im really excited for it! :)

Well, this wasn't an adventure, but something that happened that i would like to share with you all and get feedback on. As you may all know by now from seeing the pics i post up, heels are not the only feminine items of clothing i enjoy wearing, but as i still live with my parents, i keep them all hidden away. The other day my parents were in my room and actual doing work on my room in the place i keep my clothes and shoes hidden, but the only way they would'av been able to find them, is if they went snooping around looking through some stuff. Anyway, tonight i was sitting down with them and SOMEHOW we managed to get on the subject of cross dressing (coincidental?) My dad expressed the emotion that most people do thinking that if you cross dress, you MUST be gay, and when his fiance told him that no, actually most cross dressers are infact straight, he was shocked. It disheartened me a little because even though i have/had no intentions of ever telling him about my passion for this, i now know that i never can be truely honest with him in fear that he would not see me in the same way anymore. As far as im aware they aren't wise to my dress tendancies, but i just found it very suspicious that this subject happened to come up only a couple of days after they'd been hovering around my stuff. I've been thinking about confiding in his fiance about my heels only, and even asking her if that conversation was in relation to it. I don't think i could talk to her about it though, it's just a though. Heelguy

The next time you are alone with her, why not just ask her what brought the subject up? Perhaps she might tell you and you'll know if it was intentional or just a coincidence.

Being mentally comfortable in your own mind is the key to wearing heels in public.

If it was coincidence, then you may let it go by thinking that your secret is safe. If it was intentional then they may be curious if you have a secret or not and what it might be. Remember---"Curiosity killed the cat" so to speak. You may want to do what Bubba suggests to get the ball rolling. Cheers--- Dawn HH

High Heeled Boots Forever!

Hi guys, thanks for your feedback. After alot of thought about the whole conversation i realise that it may well have been just a coincidence after all, as we were talking about somebody we know who has recently announced his bisexuality quietly, and my da's fiance was saying how him and her son used to play dress ups in pirate outfits and such, and my dad said "wonder if he ever ventured into your wardrobe?" then the gay comments came out.. So im guessing that the cross dressing was brought up because he linked the dressing up as a young child maybe in womens clothes to his recent announcement of bisexuality. That's my conclusion anyway :) heelguy x

• 2 weeks later...

So the other week, my ex girlfriend got in contact with me as she wanted a DVD of hers back that i still had. We arranged to meet up at a local macdonalds and had a coffee and chat about whats been going on in both of our lives, and obviously the conversation about heels came out because she knew about my passion for them. Anyway i also told her that i venture further into women's clothing other than high heels, to which she said "that doesn't suprise me actually". She works at a women's clothing store a little while away from me, so as the conversation went on, i suggested i may come in looking for some clothes for myself if i was lucky enough to get a day off when she had a shift on her own as to not arouse her co-workers suspicions. Well what a spot of luck i got! I got the day off work the day she had a morning shift with the store to herself, so i arranged with her to come in and try some stuff on. I got up early to ensure i had enough time to browse the whole store and try as many clothes on as i could, she was very helpful with me, and i was coming out of the changing room and showing her the outfits to which some she said actually looked really good! I finished trying clothes on and decided on a few things i wanted, i bought two short skirts, a short tight button dress and a 3/4 sleeve basic top which came to around $100 in total. I had also arranged to stick around and have lunch with her on her break, so as it was still early, i thought id have a browse around the shopping center and see if anything caught my eye. Well of course i HAD to go and have a look at the shoes. I've already posted about my experiance with buying the shoes, so to save readers from finding the other thread i posted in, i'll re-post it here qouted: "I tried on and bought some heels today VERY blatently, with the young sales lady's help. The last time i tried heels on in a store i kind of hid away out of sight down an isle, quickly put one on, looked at them in the mirror, and rushed them back in the box and straight upto the counter without much fuss at all. This time, I took the shoe (as there was only 1 of the pair on the shelf) upto the young woman and said "Hi :wave: do you mind if i try these on?" She said "sure! no worries! i'll just find you the other shoe to try too!". I couldn't believe how good she was with me, i was talking to her about sizing as i stood there infront of the mirror quite openly with other people in the store and the sales lady standing right next to me helping, she did stumble her words when she first saw me wearing them, but composed herself and was exceptionally helpful. They were on the shelf for $59.95, so as i approached the counter that's what i expected to pay, and then she informed me all shoes are 30% off and i got them for $41! BARGAIN! i left the store feeling ontop of the world :D" After buying them i felt very confident and was closer than ive ever been to putting them on and actually walking around in broad daylight shopping wearing my freshly purchased heels, by this time it was getting to around lunch and unfortunately alot of school kids must use that shopping center as "the place to hang" on their lunch breaks and they knocked the confidence right out of me just seeing them, school kids can be among the meanest people on the planet! haha That pretty much sums up my day anyway, i decided to treat myself to a small shopping spree for working hard lately :) Here are some pics of the heels and outfits i bought, hope you like my style! =]

post-18000-133522915931_thumb.jpg

post-18000-133522915935_thumb.jpg

post-18000-133522915936_thumb.jpg

post-18000-133522915937_thumb.jpg

post-18000-133522915942_thumb.jpg

I really like the shoes. And, you look better wearing the skirt and dress than about 80% of the female population on earth. :wave:

Being mentally comfortable in your own mind is the key to wearing heels in public.

I really like the shoes. And, you look better wearing the skirt and dress than about 80% of the female population on earth. :wave:

Males should be compared to other males - as roosters are compared to roosters and not to hens :) And yes - male animals are the prettier - only humans have inverted that.

Males should be compared to other males - as roosters are compared to roosters and not to hens :wave: And yes - male animals are the prettier - only humans have inverted that.

Well, that's absolutely reasonable as females are crucial on the species survival and males are spare. A much more "attractive" fellow has much more chances to get killed, as well as to reproduce. Nature just takes the chances, my friend.

Great pics!Thank you for sharing outfits not only from the waist below - you look fantastic.

Thanks skirtedvik, i did actually think of you when taking these pictures because i remember you asking for pictures of the whole outfit before!

awh :) thanks bubba! i really hope to look good when i wear skirts and dresses and what not, sometimes i wonder if im just kidding myself trying to pull off the short tight stuff like that, but your comments fill me with confidence that i can infact wear it!

Heelguy You look great, if I had pins like yours I'd be running around in a G-string bikini, :) lol. The shoes are absolutely fabulous :wave:.

Heelguy

You look great, if I had pins like yours I'd be running around in a G-string bikini, :) lol. The shoes are absolutely fabulous :wave:.

CPB, ohh don't think i haven't thought about it :clap: haha but there is definately no way i could get away with doing that!

Just a little more to add to this story/experiance. When i got home from my day of shopping, i felt so happy with the service i got in the shoe store, i decided to email payless's customer service department telling them how impressed i was, the email reads as follows: (with store location and my name at the bottom of email removed for privacy)

"Dear Sir/Madam,

Today i visited your ----- Store in Melbourne, Victoria. I am a young straight male, who is interested in women's high heel shoes. I went into the store and was immediately greeted by a member of your staff there named Donna. I asked her if i could try on a pair of your women's high heel shoes (now, i know this isn't something you would come across everyday. A guy wanting to try on high heels?!) But Donna was great with me, she said "sure! no worries! and helped me in finding the other shoe and helped with sizing and all. I was really delighted with the help she gave me and how comfortable trying them on she made me feel. I've had instances at other stores (not payless stores) were i felt extremely out of place and the staff were less than happy to help a male member of the public with a women's item of footwear, with the intent to purchase them for myself. I am very happy with my purchase and would have no problem shopping there again!

I wanted to express my complete and utter satisfaction with my shop at one of your stores today, I also work in retail and people are often quick to criticise, but not so quick to compliment, so i thought i'd show my gratitude and send you this quick email.

Regards,

----------"

Today i received a reply from their customer service department and it reads as follows:

"Good afternoon -------,

Thank you for your email and the time you have taken to write to us with such a wonderful compliment about one of our team members.

We appreciate all feed back, but we especially enjoy hearing about the positive experiences our customers enjoy whilst visiting our stores. I have contacted Donna to inform her of the lovely comments you have made. Donna was overwhelmed you had gone to such efforts, and even went on to say that you too were very nice and that it was an absolute pleasure being able to help someone so friendly.

To ensure Donna’s excellent Customer Service skills are recognised I will forward your email through to Donna’s Regional Business Manager and Store Business Manager, as well submit your comments to be mentioned in our next company newsletter.

Once again, thank you for taking the time to contact us with such great feed back. We look forward to being able to assist on your next visit to our store.

Kind Regards,

Emma

Customer Service

Payless Shoes PTY LTD

Phone. (02) 9741 4199

Fax. (02) 9741 4405

customerservice@paylessshoes.com.au "

I am super happy with the outcome of something as simple as a complimentary email. It's great to know that not all contact between customer and store beyond the purchase has to be negative. Also, the fact that Emma, the girl who wrote the reply email to me has taken my original email with great pride, will be as stated, forwarded on to the regional and store business managers, and also published in their next store newsletter. Maybe by doing that, it will open alot of eyes to the world of men and high heels! Who's have thought such a small thing could turn out so well? :wave: I actually feel quite proud and that i may have just achieved something special within their stores with my actions

Heelguy

Awww, that is so sweet of you!! Donna will definitely get a big surprise and hopefully a promotion of some sort whether it's a pay raise or something as simple as an employee recognition in her honor. For Payless to write back with such sincerity and kind words shows that they care. By the way, you have really nice legs for a guy.

Remember, Ginger Rogers did everything Fred Astaire did, but she did it backwards and in high heels. -- Faith Whittlesey

Heelguy ... That was really nice of you to go above-and beyond normal efforts to send the email and compliment this woman. I'll bet you inspire other members here to do something similar with many of our experiences. I know you've inspired me. Thank you for post and information.

Heelguy:-) What a great jesture on your part and it seems to have hit the spot for everyone involved. It was well thought out and well received and no mention that you were purchasing those heels for yourself by anyone on the other end. It is a win-win situation for everyone and I'm glad to see that it will be passed on to higher headquarters. Cheers--- Dawn HH

High Heeled Boots Forever!

BIG NEWS!!!!!!!!:wave::):clap: So today is my one day off, i decided to head back to the shopping center i visited last week where i bought my new clothes and shoes. I went there with the intent to visit my ex again as i had seen a pair of tight black jeans in her store i wanted to try on but didn't get chance to last week. I walked in and we chatted for abit, and then i went into the changing rooms to try them on. Of course, in my bag, i had my recently purchased black hidden platform heels, because i wanted to see what they looked like with the jeans. Great! is the answer, they look awesome with my new skin tight black jeans. So i took them to the counter, paid for them and what-not, had a small conversation with my ex, and off i went.. I also decided to go back into payless, lo and behold Donna was working again, she greeted me with a friendly smile and a "hey! how are you?", "heyy :smile: good thankyou" i replied. I had a quick look around, i was in the market for my first pair of boots today, but they didn't have anything with a 4/5inch heel. So i said goodbye and left the store. Now, i parked my car in the downstairs carpark, and i knew that the area's i'd have to walk through are pretty crowded being a food court and other misc shops etc etc. So i bit the bullet, i found the nearest mens room, changed into my heels, wearing my current (not so tight, but still skinny leg) black jeans, took one deep breathe, and walked out into the hustle and bustle of the shopping center floor. I remember reading alot on this site about being confident when out and about in heels. My girlfriend who knows about my heeling also knew about my broad daylight outing i had planned for today, and she was extremely supportive, wishing me the best of luck. This also helped me build up the confidence i needed because i know that even if the general public don't accept me in my heels, my girlfriend does, so stuff 'em! :P As i walked out of the hallway for the restrooms wearing my heels, a couple of ladies walked by, i kept my head up and showed the upmost confidence i could, neither of them batted an eyelid, im sure they had other things to think about than a guy wearing high heels. I continued on through the shopping center, constantly checking out my crowd and anybody who i thought would be more likely to look than others. People of the older generation don't seem to pay anybody else any attention, so i wasn't worried about them one bit. The only times i got slightly nervous is when i saw somebody/a group of people around my own age to around the 30year old mark. They are the ones i knew would be looking most. The shopping center floor is solid shiney concrete (im guessing it's concrete) so the tapping of my heels was quite loud and definately noticable. As i walked past the stores i was browsing in them, but mainly not looking at anything, more trying to look like i was going about my own business with not a care in the world, infact at one point, i actually forgot i was wearing heels! it was fantastic. I got to the food court where i knew i had to go through to get to my car, but i was having wayyyyy too much fun being in my heels in full view of whoever was around! so i walked past it and carried on further down the shopping center. I knew there was a coffee shop coming up, and decided to get myself a coffee, as i walked toward it, two guys (i'd guess at around 28years old?) were standing not far from the coffee store, I saw the one guy look at my face, then look down at my shoes, so before his eyes could reach my face again, i stared him straight in the eyes. I thought to myself "there's no way you're going to make ME feel uncomfortable, you are the one staring!" So as his eyes reached mine, he saw i was looking directly at him, and he swiftly looked away. I walked past him feeling so powerful, knowing that at that moment, i was actually more comfortable in my heels, than he was looking at me :D I walked into the coffee shop and it was fairly busy, but everybody sitting down was busy in their own conversations, im sure some people saw, but i wasn't paying them any attention. As i got to the counter i saw a sign that said "minimum $20 on card" and realised i only had my card on me! oh well... i left the store with the tapping of my heels still being loud enough to hear over the conversations of all the patrons in the store, and i noticed a few people in the line behind me did a quick double take as i walked past them. I decided to call it a day (and what a day it was!) and headed back to my car, which was suprisingly un-eventful, i was checking for people's reactions and making sure to keep my confidence up if they did look, but not that many people that i noticed were looking, a few couples had a quick look, but nothing that phased me in the slightest, and to be honest, by the looks on their faces, it didn't phase them either. When i got back to my car, i called my girlfriend straight away and told her that i had done it and how amazing and natural it felt to be in broad daylight wearing my high heels, she was so happy for me and congratulated to, even told me she was proud of me :) all in all, i'll never forget this, the first time i wore heels fully in public. And definately not the last, by a long wayyyy! Heelguy x

Congratulations on your outing. I have found that most people either do not pay much attention or are very discreet. Once in a while there will be someone who can not take his eyes off your feet. It is so much fun that you do not want it to end. Please keep us posted on your follow up outings.

Heelguy – Sounds like you had a fine outing and are starting to understand this “being confident in your look” thing. It’s a great feeling and your outing gets a “Well done”..

Jedi mind trick worked well then... "These are not the heels you are looking for."

I think SArmeah is referring to “Stars Wars” where Obywan Kanobe tells the storm troopers “These are not the droids your looking for”. He did it by controlling their minds. Assuming you can’t do that, you have to tell people “These are my shoes and this is the look I want to present.” You do that by looking people in the eye and showing confidence.

I dream of a world where chickens can cross roads without having their motives questioned.

Heelguy – Sounds like you had a fine outing and are starting to understand this “being confident in your look” thing. It’s a great feeling and your outing gets a “Well done”..

Jedi mind trick worked well then... "These are not the heels you are looking for."

I think SArmeah is referring to “Stars Wars” where Obywan Kanobe tells the storm troopers “These are not the droids your looking for”. He did it by controlling their minds. Assuming you can’t do that, you have to tell people “These are my shoes and this is the look I want to present.” You do that by looking people in the eye and showing confidence.

Thanks Thighbootguy!

ahh now i understand, im not a sci-fi fan personally, so the referance was lost on me :wave: but i see the signifacance and similarities in the qoute regarding my actions on my outing. I stared him down and made him feel like he was the one doing something he shouldn't be! it was a fantastic feeling! can't wait to get out in my heels again for the world to see!!!

I admire your courage. I've only been out once in my 5" heels. I wore them with my leather trousers It wasn't a long walk in public. I was going to a special shop to buy some boots. Given the type of shop, the assistants were totally unphazed by my appearance although I did receive some admiring glances from other clientele both male and female. I ended up buying a pair of 4.5" heel shiny black thigh boots. These are great. They're easy to walk in, although I've never had that much difficulty with 5" heels (why do people make such a fuss?). They also look great both worn over trousers or leggings or underneath.

Hey hg now your doing shopping centres well i'm sure it won't be long before your up for an outing in the city . Yes it's just as cool there & may i say when you decide to hit a night spot and people start approaching you it's even cooler cheers malinheels:wavey:

Thanks everyone, i'm definately not gunna stop there! the sky's the limit! :wave: Can't wait to get out in a skirt and heels now! although still unsure i have the nerve for that. It'll definately be throwing myself in the deep end! but then i think about how i built up being seen out in public in my heels in my head, then when i actually did it, yea i got the looks, but i showed them i was confident in my heels and they backed down