heelguy's adventures

heelguy

Grats heelguy! We are lucky in that our SO accepts our love for heels!

Congrats mate! I remember how nervous I was before I told my wife (at the time we weren't even engaged). The relief I felt about it was amazing. My guess is it will take her a while to get used to exactly what it all means. Remember how long it has taken you to understand yourself in this regard. It took me a very long time to find out exactly all the implications.

I'm not sure if this applies in your case but I think ShoeDre has a good point. It might take time for her to fully accept/understand it.

When I told my wife she was a bit confused at first but with time she came to know more about heeling and now she is the one that encourages me to go out and try my heels in public. She even told me she would defend me if needed :smile:

Thankyou again everybody, yes since telling her i have opened up the me wearing high heels conversation again just to see where she's at with it, she said she is totally accepting of me and the fact that i wear high heels, but it's still very new to her and it's gunna take her a little while to get her head around it, which i think is fully understandable, i even took shoedre's words and used them to help her understand. I told her it took me years to understand why i do it, i asked myself alot of questions etc etc, but in the end, it really came down to me just simply having a preferance to wear high heels! and nothing more (especially not in a sexual way) can be read into it. But i also said to her that i want to keep on talking to her about it and seeing where she's at and what not so that she doesn't push it into the back of her mind and kind of forget that i wear high heels and then for her to be uncomfortable everytime it happens to come about, which she was fine with :smile:

Dawn HH, thanks for the advice, i make sure to back right off as soon as i think she becomes uncomfortable, and then i also make sure to leave the subject to cool off for a few days or so atleast. Since posting that i haven't sparked that conversation up with her again, but keep leaving little hints about it. For example, i was on webcam with her and she was asking me if a certain pair of her shoes went with the outfit she was wearing, and i gave her my advice and ended it with "see, my little heel quirk has it's benefits! :P" to which she agreed, and i left it at that :smile:

Well, i was sitting here planning what to wear on my next high heel outing which will be when i take a drive to see my girlfriend, at a mcdonalds in a service centre along route. I really want to be obvious about my heels this time instead of hiding them away, so i think i've decided that i'll wear my reallyyyyyyy skinny ripped grey jeans with my bright red heels so they are fully on show and just shouting for attention, what do you all think about this? i think the outfit is a little edgy with attitude which might make a person less likely to approach me about how i am clothed, but definately catch their eye!

post-18000-133522910717_thumb.jpg

post-18000-133522910721_thumb.jpg

I love those red pumps! The color is really beautiful! I do like the combination but I don't think it would necessarily make you less approachable. I was thinking if I was at mcdonalds and saw you come in wearing that I might think you were in a rock band. I might even go and ask you about the heels :smile:

Heelguy:-) That really is a "in your face" outfit. Being that your G/F is still getting used to getting her head around you wearing heels, I would select some pants that would cover much of the heel so that she gradully gets used to you being in heels first. Cheers--- Dawn HH

High Heeled Boots Forever!

Tiffany, i would be much abliged to talk to somebody about the heels if they approached me and asked :smile: DawnHH, no no i think you're mis-understanding me, i won't actually be with my girlfriend in my heels at mcdonalds, i'll be stopping off at a mcdonalds on route to going to see her...

no worries Dawn, thanks for your interest and advice :smile: so what does everyone else think about the jeans with my red heels? im also considering my blue heels with the jeans. you can see them in other various pictures i've posted. The reason being that they are more comfortable to wear than the red ones and have a slightly higher heel and platform which makes them slightly more challenging to walk in.

Thanks imrotar :smile: She hasn't yet seen any of my heels, let alone me wearing them. But i highly doubt she will be jealous of my legs.. her's beat mine 1million times over hands down! :) Here's what the jeans look like with the blue heels, also while i was at it i thought there's no harm in trying them with my gladiator heels too, and i actually quite like the combination!

post-18000-133522910861_thumb.jpg

post-18000-133522910865_thumb.jpg

post-18000-133522910867_thumb.jpg

post-18000-133522910869_thumb.jpg

thanks aussieheels, i would too normally want to cover the heels, but im building up all my courage and bravery for this next outing and having my heels on full show to everybody! im getting really excited about it now! i just hope i dont chicken out at the last second.. im 99% sure i wont though, so i can't wait to tell you all about how it went! still deciding on which heels to wear though... any thoughts?

good for you heelguy..... with the rate you are going... i'm sure you won't chicken out.... i have to say i love the gladiator heels with the jeans..... it goes really well together.... the blue of the other heel is a little too blue to go with the jeans for my personal taste..... (but that's just me)

Thanks for your response and encouragement aussieheels! yes i was pleasantly suprised how good the gladiator heels look with those jeans too, i only tried them on so i wouldn't use up two posts showing them to everybody! I know what you mean about the blue heels, i just like them alot because they are my most comfortable piar i own. The easist pair i have to wear are my black pumps, but i really want to be noticed on this outing, which is directing me more towards the red heels! ahhh... im so torn!!!! :smile:

Thanks imrotar :) She hasn't yet seen any of my heels, let alone me wearing them. But i highly doubt she will be jealous of my legs.. her's beat mine 1million times over hands down! :P

Here's what the jeans look like with the blue heels, also while i was at it i thought there's no harm in trying them with my gladiator heels too, and i actually quite like the combination!

Nice high heels and matching outfit. They look good on you.

Well, tonight's the night i go out in full view of everybody i come across in heels, all be it far far away from home, im already nervous as hell!!! wish me luck! and i'll be back around may 8/9th to tell you all about it! :) heelguy x

• 2 weeks later...

Well everybody, im sorry to be a let down, but my big blatent outing didn't happen unfortunately :P I planned on leaving my house around 2am to get to my girlfriend's 950km's away by mid-day and my heel adventure was planned along route. I set my alarm to wake up around midnight to get ready to leave for 2am, but over-slept and woke up at around 6am instead! so in my hurry to get to my gf, i decided to skip my plans and just concentrate on getting to my destination as soon as possible. Im hoping to make up for it by having another outing somewhere soon, so stay tuned and i'll keep you all updated! :) regards, Heelguy

• 2 weeks later...

Well, last night i wrote abit of an update on here, but me being the clutz i am, closed the web browser window before posting it :/ Anyway, asof late has been abit of a quiet time for my heeling, im still trying to ease my girlfriend into becoming more and more relaxed about me wearing them, slowly but surely we're getting there, she's still not ready to see me in them, but knows that someday she'll have to, so that's progress :) I took a short outing to the petrol station the other night in my modest black stiletto pumps and tight jeans, it was late at night the the fuel pump was pre-pay, which meant i had to walk across the forecourt as i parked as far away as possible for maximum walking distance in my heels, hand my card to the clerk, walk back to fill up with petrol, then go and pay and walk back to my car. The clerk was a tall young guy, he could definately see my choice of footwear being so tall, and i looked in the reflection of the glass door as i walked out to see if he was looking and i caught him having a little peak as i went back to my car. I found myself feeling a little dissapointed when getting into my car that my little adventure was so short lived and got no real attention. Hoping to have a night out with our fellow member malinheels sometime very soon and hopefully i'll have a more exciting story to tell you all about! For the sake of it, here's a couple of pics, because we all love picture posts! Enjoy! :P

post-18000-133522914521_thumb.jpg

post-18000-133522914525_thumb.jpg

Heelguy:-) Great legs, nice hose, fanastic shoes. A lot of us have started out heeling by filling up our cars gas tanks and then spread out from there. Your on the right track. Doesn't the click of your own heels sound fantastic? Cheers--- Dawn HH

High Heeled Boots Forever!

Hey there heelguy i think you would have agreat time if you decided to come to one of my usual places but i'm also finding that new places are just that tad more exciting & wait till i recount last night on( friday 28th ) my thread in the guys section cheers malinheeels:wavey: