heelguy's adventures

heelguy

First picture: go with a coloured pair of leggings, maybe even blue

Second picture: remove one blue item (you could also palette swap something similar), then do the same thing

I'm not a fan of black leggings with coloured pumps, and these are just suggestions. Fun clothing and shoes, though.

They're dark blue leggings, i like the blue cardigan teamed with the blue heels. Unsure as to what you mean by palette swap? But thanks for your input :blinkbigeyes:

Why not try PayPal? More and more merchants here in the US are accepting PayPal payments. Direct transfer of funds.....No checking to see if the balance is enough to cover the purchase. And, it's quick and easy. I've used my account to purchase merchandise from both Europe and Asia.

Please dont encourage paypal, the fee's are nothing short of extortionate at ore than twice the rate of accepting credit/debit cards, plus the per-transaction fee too... And its never set to decrease either. :blinkbigeyes:

Heels for Men // Legwear Fashion // HHPlace Guidelines

If something doesn't look right, please report the content ASAP!

This is incorrect. There are no 'per-transaction' fees with PayPal unless - you have no funds in your account and draw on a Credit Card - or are purchasing in a foreign currency.

"Good Girls keep diaries....Bad Girls just don't have the time...!:icon_twisted:"

Please dont encourage paypal, the fee's are nothing short of extortionate at ore than twice the rate of accepting credit/debit cards, plus the per-transaction fee too... And its never set to decrease either. :blinkbigeyes:

Well, PayPal is just one way. It doesn't matter about the amount of the fee they charge...It's what the service is worth to the buyer and seller. It appears that there isn't any way that Mirhl711 can transact business without a sacrifice (making a choice) that he's not willing to make. Therefore----

he's screwed. (read: go without)..

Being mentally comfortable in your own mind is the key to wearing heels in public.

This is incorrect. There are no 'per-transaction' fees with PayPal unless - you have no funds in your account and draw on a Credit Card - or are purchasing in a foreign currency.

https://www.paypal.com/uk/cgi-bin/webscr?cmd=_display-receiving-fees-outside&countries=

3.4% + 20p per transaction to "accept" paypal payments.

Sorry, I wasnt referring to personal paypal to paypal transfers. I was referring to merchants, in line with the topic here of merchants accepting paypal, not personal-to-personal payments.

Heels for Men // Legwear Fashion // HHPlace Guidelines

If something doesn't look right, please report the content ASAP!

https://www.paypal.com/uk/cgi-bin/webscr?cmd=_display-receiving-fees-outside&countries=

3.4% + 20p per transaction to "accept" paypal payments.

Sorry, I wasnt referring to personal paypal to paypal transfers. I was referring to merchants, in line with the topic here of merchants accepting paypal, not personal-to-personal payments.

In that case - we're both right!!!:blinkbigeyes:

"Good Girls keep diaries....Bad Girls just don't have the time...!:icon_twisted:"

• 4 weeks later...
I don't think it's too 'Officey' at all - it's actually more casually feminine and neat. I would have chosen bronze, mid tan or a copper-ish colour for the heels though.

well seeing as i dont own a pair of bronze, mid-tan or copper-ish colour heels, i went for my blue ones. i only own two pairs.. my electric blue wayne cooper peep toe platforms and my black miss shop classic stiletto pumps

it's been a while since i updated this thread, so this morning i thought i would take a snap of what i was wearing for you all to see, enjoy! =)

I also think that black pumps would look better with the skirt and blouse. Now that you've got the clothes, where are you going to wear it?

Being mentally comfortable in your own mind is the key to wearing heels in public.

Thanks for the advice everybody, i'll definatly try that outfit with the black pumps! i haven't yet been out in public in broad daylight, but i really want to, so when i get the chance, if i have a day off or something in the week, then i might make a trip up to the city wearing this outfit and just go for a stroll :smile: i dont think i'll attract too much attention as the clothing will blend in with alot of women who you see walking around the city, fingers crossed it goes well! if it happens i shall update you all on it!

They're dark blue leggings, i like the blue cardigan teamed with the blue heels. Unsure as to what you mean by palette swap? But thanks for your input :smile:

I couldn't tell that they were dark blue. In that case, I'm sure it works better.

By palette swap, I mean, for example, make the blue denim skirt a khaki one, or do a diff. coloured jacket.

Be yourself; everyone else is already taken. - Oscar Wilde

So last night i decided to go for another public heel outing. I put on the skirt you see in the last picture, with my freshly shaven silky smooth legs glistening, and slide my feet into my 5inch black suede pumps. I drove to the city as people there seem to be either more excepting (or drunk) so thought it would be the best place to go for my first outing and being blatent about it. I found a decent spot to park, on a pretty big main road in the city, but just near the top end, so a little passed all of the clubs. I was so nervous even just trying to get out of the car, so i waited for a little bit untill the street had quietened down, then bit the bullet and jumped out of the car... off i went! :) As i was walking, i was constantly on the look out for anybody else on foot, there were a number of cars driving passed, but they didn't phase me what so ever. Then i see two people walking towards me a little in the distance, i hesitated for a second and almost turned back, but then i thought back to what i've read on here about just standing proud in your heels, like there's nothing out of the ordinary going on, so i continued towards them. It was a male and female, can't have been any older than late 20's, i didn't drop my head or anything, i just kept on walking, they both looked but didn't give me a second glance or anything. Wow! what a thrill that was, to come so close to somebody wearing my heels and a skirt!! my heart is racing by now, but i feel more and more confidence as the walk continues. I decided after that to keep on walking a little further down the street, by now i'd passed a few clubs and pubs but they were all on the opposite side of the road, so i doubt i'd been noticed. I came to a set of traffic lights (now comes the really exciting part!) i pressed the button so i could cross, and two cars pull right upto the line, i can't turn back now, it'll look very suspiscious if i do, so i gritted my teeth and went for it! As i was crossing the road infront of these two cars, i felt like the whole world was watching me, with the headlights beaming on my skirt, legs and heels, i just knew that everybody in the car's would be looking at me. I got to the otherside of the road and felt like i had to try and catch my breath! That was the biggest scare/thrill i've had in a long time! I'd walked a fair way down the street now and decided it was time to turn back, as it was nearing 3.30am. I wanted that thrill again, so i stopped at the first set of lights to cross onto the opposite side of the road, 3 more cars pulled up and i could see two of them were taxi's FULL of people, my heart got a good workout! as i neared my car but still on the opposite side of the road i saw a man walking towards me, and decided not to cross the road to my car untill we had passed each other. As we got closer and closer i could see him looking, but i dont think he actually realised it was a guy in a skirt and heels as he gave me a little wolf whistle just before i crossed the road, even though im not gay in any way, it felt awesome to have that kind of attention :smile: i felt like showing him more than he bargained for to give him a real shock! but held my composure and dignity and just crossed the road without hesitation. I got back into my car, still wearing my tight pencil skirt and 5inch heels and drove home, all the way looking for another great place to stop and go for some more public heeling!

Congratulations! It's funny how almost always, no one ever actually says anything. Most of the time I find people actually try to hide the fact that they have noticed. It makes me laugh a little inside. I look directly into their eyes and see them trying to avoid eye contact. I'm the one in heels, but they are hiding. Thanks for a wonderful post.

• Like 1

Never argue with an idiot. They drag you down to their level, then beat you with experience.

Thankyou ShoeDre! i think they're embarrased to be seen staring, unless they're really obnoxious. I also think confidence is the key to a good outing, although i still found myself being weary of guys seeing me, and more so wanting the girls to see me. I think it's more fear of confrontation with guys, where as girls may only laugh and make comments, guys might see it as a great opportunity to "show their masculinity" :/

Thanks dbert, if im feeling game again tonight, i might do another outing, but this time in my denim mini skirt with bare legs. The pencil skirt i wore last night is very stretchy, so i was able to adjust the length of it as and when i pleased, so for example when there were more people around i made it longer so it showed less of my legs, and when there was just the 1 person around id pull it right up so it was the mini-est of all mini skirts! :smile: but with the denim mini skirt it's short no matter what, so im forced to wear it like that! i can feel the excitement rushing through me just thinking about it!

With high heels and good looking legs I don't think most guys will look above the waist so never realise you're a guy. :smile: I know what you mean about wanting the women to see you in heels but not the guys though. You almost make me want to shave my legs and try out a skirt too.

True, although as a straight guy myself, when i look, i like to check out the whole package and not just what's on show. It was a really big thrill to think that not only was i out IN PUBLIC wearing my high heels and a skirt, but that i did it well enough to attract the attention any woman faces day to day (i must be doing something right :smile:). If i saw a group of women walking toward me while i was in my high heels i wouldn't even think about looking for the closest place i could go to avoid being seen, i just feel alot more comfortable with a womans opinion if she has one to share, wether it be positive or negative. I've never even felt the need to tell any of my guy friends about my heeling, but any female that get's vaguely close to me, i almost want to tell them just to know what they think! I say shave your legs! put on those high heels and slide your legs between a nice tight fitting skirt, go out and flaunt what you've got, if women can do it, so can men! and let us all know how it goes. If your like me and are worried about people close to you commenting/asking about why your legs are smoothly shaved, simply just say "i was bored :thumbsup:". It works! p.s please dont contemplate skirting with hairy legs, it's a definate give away, not to mention how terrible it looks lol.

Hi folks, so true what you say about going smooth and bare with heels. I get a full leg wax and will never go back to shaving - or hairy ever again. I also wear knee length (and shorter) pencil skirts with my heels, and I wear heels a great deal of the time in public, and mainly during the daytime. I never wear heels with trousers or capris etc... As has been mentioned I don't know if guys would even notice your top half if you're in a skirt, bare legs and heels (if you're elegantly presented) so may not notice you're a bloke... I have certainly found no bad reactions from guys. As Heelguy has also said conversing with women and getting their opinions is an empowering thing to do. I dress to impress women (and I think women often dress to impress other women), for me this means high heels are a must, and a tailored coordinated elegant style is essential. Hem lines and heel heights are also very imortant as they are for any woman. I don't want to be seen as an exhibitionist so I always sanity check what I wear to make sure it is practical for where I am going. If you haven't experienced skirts and heels in a lot of public everyday situations then you will not appreciate this but any experienced wearer will say the same thing. I always look after my legs and get regular pedicures. I have had many questions from women over the years, such as why wear heels, do I shave, do I wear lingerie? etc.. to which I just reply honestly and they are most often fascinated. Often it ends up in long conversations about shoes, fashion, sometimes playing snap with toenails to see who has the same colors on. (esp. when wearing closed toe shoes). I have leant women stockings (I carry a couple of pairs at all times), borrowed polish off others to stop ladders in my stockings, compared handbags etc... I have swapped heels (mine were too big) but women have a go in them. Guys watch your legs (as we guys do with any woman well presented) so I get used to this, and it amuses to play with some of them sometimes by rocking a crossed leg for example, and watching their behaviour, they have a good look and then if you look at them as the same time...oh hang on thats a guy, and then they quickly have to change subject...and look elsewhere or look as if they were dissenterested. I have even discussed heels with guys and had some try on my heels (although I am nervious they might damage them in this situation) My experiences are 99% positive, and I honestly can't recall any situations that went wayward. Your own self confidence is the single most important thing (and your ability to walk perfectly in your chosen footwear is essential) rgds Heel-Lover