heelguy's adventures

heelguy

Really nice collection heelguy. :irked: Unfortunately, I have only kept a few boxes of my more expensive shoes and boots, but probably should have kept more of the boxes. I have a couple of shelves set up that I use for my frequently used pairs and then a few large plastic bins for the rest that I try my best to keep from damage, but have to admit, this storage method was not the best idea. Sadly, I have partially damaged a few pairs using these bins as I sometimes put too many pair into a bin and they get crushed or scuffed over time. The best thing for me to do at this time is downsize and then fix what I keep so they are stored properly. Getting rid of ANY pairs is the really hard part though. :smile:

I have to admit that I have not really kept up with your thread as closely as I should, but I am really impressed with how far you have taken things and especially with some of your recent posts (305 and 307). Kudos to you and the night out at that club Pricilla's sounded like it was an absolute blast.

I really envy you and wish I could take it that far, but I could never pull that off. So, I'll keep my outings on a relatively low level (and pretty dull in comparison), but will take what I can I guess :irked:

I look forward to reading more of your adventures in the future. Keep having fun with it!

Thanks hhboots! I really feel like my life in high heels is broadening and is definately something im trying to intergrate with more and more things that i usually wouldn't have the confidence to do, but it's all about being myself and wearing what makes me happy :irked: Never say never, if you put your mind to it, anything is possible, and putting on clothes and going about your business is absolutely nothing to be scared of. You should be as adventurous as your heart wants you to be, you'll love it! Thanks for following my updates! hopefully soon i'll have some more, but for the time being it's all work work work and i'm driving up to Sydney in 9 days to see my girlfriend and be there for her 21st birthday :smile: obviously i'll be taking a pair of heels or 2 along for the journey with me, but wether they'll be put to use and worn is an unknown! I can only cross my fingers that i get the opportunity to!

• 5 weeks later...

I've had a couple of days off work lately, so being self employed i decided to bite the bullet and go file my tax return! I looked up the company i used last year to do my tax and found that they had an office ALOT closer to home than the one i visited the previous year, so i decided to go to that one. It was a nice sunny day but the breeze was quite cold, so i threw on a pair of skin tight dark denim jeans, a plain grey 3/4 sleeve top which has almost a skirt at the bottom of it which sits half around my bum, and my black ankle booties. This was the first time i've been out in public so local to my area, but it was a wednesday afternoon so i figured anybody i knew would be at work.

Anyway i drove down to the tax office, parked my car right out the front amd walked up to the door only to see a "back in 5mins" sign. I used to work at a cafe a few stores up so thought i'd go grab a coffee and come back inabit, but as i got near the cafe, i noticed that a new lingerie shop had opened up right next door. I headed inside the lingerie shop to have a browse and i was approached and greeted very by a very friendly middle/older aged woman with a smile and asked if i needed any help "no just browsing at the moment thankyou" i replied. After a few minutes of looking around i noticed the prices of the underwear was CRAZILY cheap! i'm talking $2/3 for a g-banger! (g-string for the non aussie's here :silly:) I approached the desk and said "actually i would like some help" and i asked her if they stocked any shapewear. She led me over to the shapewear which was also $3!! the sizes started from size 12 which i assumed would be too big for me and asked if they have smaller sizes to which she replied no. Another lady who was working in the store (and who i happened to know was the owner of the store as she used to frequent the cafe i worked in next door) approached but i dont think she remembered me, she said that the sizes run pretty small, and the other lady who was helping me took the item off the hanger and held it up to my waist.

So without me even saying it was for me they knew it straight away and didn't blink an eye which made me feel so relaxed and comfortable. As she held it up to me i looked at it more and decided that it was actually the correct size and bought a few other things too. All the while still strolling around in my black ankle booties.

By this time the guy was back in the tax office but he still hadn't unlocked the door, so i put my purchases in my car and i walked over to the fully glazed door and knocked. He came straight over and answered the door to me, i wasn't quite sure wether or not he noticed the fact i was wearing high heel boots or not, either way he didn't seem phased! I sat inside the office for around about 30-45mins in my booties.

I've said it before but i still can't stress enough to any male high heel wearers reading this who dont quite have the courage to take their passion into the public yet, just take the plunge, it REALLY is nothing to hide away from, infact it's more something to be proud of as it portrayes confidence and inner content.

These are the booties i was wearing if any of you don't recall my previous posts of them :)

http://www.hhplace.org/attachments/everybody/12613d1304784557-heelguy_s_adventures-btz.jpg

Today I was messeging with my girlfriend while she was on her lunch break (we live in different states for those that haven't followed my thread). She went into a shoe store that was having a closing down sale so all the shoes were cheap as compared to full blown retail prices. She told me that she got a pair of "Tony Bianco Cherry Betty" heels that i know she'd been after for over a year now as everytime we've been together and gone shopping we've looked for them in her size but everywhere's been sold out. They usually Retail at around $160-180AUD, she picked them up today in her size for $70!! as soon as i read that messege i called her up and said "GET ME A PAIR TOO!!!" so she did ^.^ so even though i'm not in possession of them yet, i now own these hot mamma's! these will be the 3rd pair now that me and my girlfriend have matching :)

post-18000-133522953233_thumb.jpg

Excellent Heelguy, sounds like you had a great day out and about. I'm very impressed with the women at the lingerie store, they clearly took the time to observe, comprehend and help without judging. I'd go back to that store just on principle now. How did it go in the tax office? All smooth I hope? I'm really impressed you've incorporated your heels into your everyday life to fully and would like to believe I (and perhaps many others) would do so too if it wasn't for objecting partners. I love the Cherry Betty's, absolutely stunning. Now to find an outfit to wear with them? Chris

Excellent Heelguy, sounds like you had a great day out and about.

I'm very impressed with the women at the lingerie store, they clearly took the time to observe, comprehend and help without judging. I'd go back to that store just on principle now.

How did it go in the tax office? All smooth I hope?

I'm really impressed you've incorporated your heels into your everyday life to fully and would like to believe I (and perhaps many others) would do so too if it wasn't for objecting partners.

I love the Cherry Betty's, absolutely stunning. Now to find an outfit to wear with them?

Chris

It was a very pleasing day :)

Me too! i entered the store cautiously, not really knowing what the staff would make of me, but it was great to not only be accepted but for them to not even question why a guy like me was in the store to begin with! i'll definately be going back there many more times!

The tax office went extremely well, i sat slightly forward with my heels pushed back directly under the seat and the nose of the shoes touching the floor so they were blatently on show, the guy who was doing my tax got up out of his seat and had to walk back in the room past me so there was every opportunity for him to see exactly what i was wearing on my feet, but he also didn't seem bothered, shook his hand as i left and thanked him for his help. I'm not sure and this might not be related at all, but at the time he had Red Hot Chili Peppers playing in the office and i couldn't help but tap my fingers on the desk along to the music because i love the chili's, he obviously did too so he may have felt more at ease knowing that we shared that same interest? more likely that i was just thinking way too deeply about the whole situation :silly:

Well i knew that if i wore my normal boring everyday guys attire then it would've been one of the most boring days ever, and felt like spicing it up a tiny bit :)

In regards to your partner objecting, how can she object if she doesn't know you went out in public in your heels? :) I'm very fortunate in that department that my girlfriend is accepting of it and also encouraging!

Thankyou, Cherry Betty's are a lovely shoe! i think they'd have gone well with the outfit i wore on this little "adventure". I can't imagine them going very well with any of the dresses i have at the moment, so i guess it's an excuse wear them to go for some much needed retail therapy and match them with an outfit (or three :P)

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

Had yet another day off of work so decided to use the time to check out a local nail salon that i'd previously been into, anyway i made the 5-10min drive there wearing my leopard heels, grey jean-shorts that expose my legs just above the knee so i didn't have to wear trackie pants and roll them up for the pedi. I wore a black round neck top and a black blazer. There were no parking spots right out front of the nail salon itself, so i had to park just across from it and walk the 20 seconds or so it took to get there, this involved crossing the carpark where the car's drive and it was pretty busy! but as far as i know i got no strange looks. I walked into the salon and was greeted by a caucasian lady with a smile and asked me how can she help. I said "i've just come in for a pedicure :)" and she asked me to pick a colour and take a seat wherever i liked. I chose a very bright fluro pink and headed over to the pedicure/massage chairs and sat myself directly infront of the television that was hanging on the wall. There were only 2 or 3 other ladies in the salon at the time getting manicures, so i felt almost high up and on display sitting in the big leather chairs. During my pedi a couple of other ladies came in for various things, 2 for pedicures and they sat either side of me. This didn't bother me at all, and apart from the occasional glance they gave me it didn't seem to phase them either. I saw a couple of big brawly kiwi tradies walk past the window and look in, im not sure if they saw me sitting there at all, but it definately made me feel conscious! Anyway before i knew it my pedicure was done and i slipped into the foam thongs that they provide for you so the nail polish can properly dry, after paying and thanking the asian lady who did my pedicure i walked back to my car with my heels in my hand and headed home! :) Pretty uneventful but it got me out of the house and wearing my heels for a short amount of time, and now i have pretty toes! :) haha Here's a picture of the outfit i wore, it's pretty bland and boring, and i would not wear the jean-shorts out as an everyday item, they were just practical for the pedicure

post-18000-133522956836_thumb.jpg

Here's a picture of the outfit i wore, it's pretty bland and boring, and i would not wear the jean-shorts out as an everyday item, they were just practical for the pedicure

Doesn't look bland or boring to me. Bravo on a real cool outfit, my friend!

I don't want to LOOK like a woman, I just want to DRESS like a woman!

Here's a picture of the outfit i wore, it's pretty bland and boring, and i would not wear the jean-shorts out as an everyday item, they were just practical for the pedicure

Not bland or boring. I like the shorts with the top and jacket. If the shorts had been black, to me, it would have looked real good. But it was still a nice combination.

I agree it's a great outfit. Under the black jacket maybe a white top for contrast or a brown scoop-neck top (to match the brown in the shoes) would work too? Or sticking with the black, maybe some leopard accessory like a belt or bangle would complement the shoes nicely. Just ideas. You must be excited that summer's coming in Aus and you can show off those legs. My legs aren't quite so appealing so I'm equally excited it's autumn here.

If you like it, wear it.

I'd been browsing on the internet at Tony Bianco shoes and saw a satin red pair that i fell in love with! Today i went to try them on in store, the closest store to me is at a shopping center that i used to work at and infact my dad's fiance (who knows about me) works as the manager of the store i used to work in at this center. I drove there wearing nothing exciting, ugg boots, tight jeans and a normal top. Worried about being stopped by anybody who knew me straight away for a chat, i went directly to the TB store. I walked around there and couldn't see these amazing satin red heels i'd seen on their website, but i found them in black, so i asked the lady if they had them in any other colours, she showed me over to a rack filled with only this style of shoes, and to my excitement it read "20% off SALE!" :) Unfortunately they didn't have the red colour that i wanted, but they had black, a nude colour and a champage colour. I tried on both the black and the champagne ones and decided i liked the champagne better, so took them to the counter. While i tried them on there would have been maybe only 3 other people in the store, and there was a young girl around my age that walked right infront of me as i was standing infront of the mirror in these heels and didn't bat an eye lid. The shoes were marked as $90 in the sale, so i was pleased enough as they usually retail for $160! Then as the woman who was serving me put them through, she said "That's $72 then thanks :)" I was like :P bargainnnnnn!! haha so that made me even more pleased with my purchase :silly: I went and said hi to my dad's fiance who was working and showed her the shoes i'd just bought, she said she absolutely loves them but would never be able to wear them as she struggles with heels that are quite high I carried on having a look around the center and i'd completely forgotten that a friend of mine that i met when she was working at Payless shoes, now works at the quicksilver store in this very center. I made my way there and saw her standing near the front of the store, went in and had a nice chat with her, caught up breifly and showed her my purchase, when she had to run off and help out some customers. I thought i'd have a quick browse around the store while she was busy, and noticed a skirt that was up on a manikin. When my friend came back over, i asked her where they were and she showed me, she got me a size 8 and size 10 and i asked if i could try them on. "Sure! :) let me know if you need a different size" so i took them into the changing room to try them on. They both seemed like they'd be too tight for me before i actually tried on the 8 first and it was atually a little big :/ I asked her if she had a size 6 but they didnt, as the skirt wasn't TOO big, i decided to buy it anyway! After buying the skirt we said our goodbye's and i carried on walking around. I came back to the Tony Bianco store, and in a store opposite, i saw a very cute black and red dress, so i went in and had a look around. It was moderately busy, around 5 or so women browsing around in the small store. I grabbed 2 dresses and took them to one of the Sales Assistants and asked to try them on, I was pleasantly suprised at how un-phased and almost pleased that me, a guy, wanted to try this stuff on. It definately makes me feel alot more comfortable and confident! As i was in the changing room the woman came upto my door and asked if i needed a hand with sizes, to which i replied no thankyou, i'm fine! The one dress i tried was wayy too small and the other was actually really nice, a singlety style dress, with a tight skirted section, but unfortunately i found the skirted section was just a little bit see-through :/ so ended up not purchasing either! And that was my day today! :) Here's a couple of pics of the shoes and the skirt i got, i think they go quite well together, especially with my bright pink toes!

post-18000-133522956885_thumb.jpg

post-18000-133522956889_thumb.jpg

Heelguy, with your build you could get away wearing almost anything and look good. I'll bet you look amazing in tight jeans as well.

Shafted, the boots that is! View my gallery here http://www.hhplace.o...afteds-gallery/ or view my heeling thread here http://www.hhplace.org/topic/3850-new-pair-of-boots-starts-me-serious-street-heeling/ - Pm me if you want fashion advice or just need someone to talk to.

Heelguy, with your build you could get away wearing almost anything and look good. I'll bet you look amazing in tight jeans as well.

haha thankyou Shafted!

Well here's a couple of pics of me in tight jeans.. Judge how i look for yourself :)

post-18000-133522956989_thumb.jpg

post-18000-133522956995_thumb.jpg

post-18000-133522956998_thumb.jpg

I really like your style heelguy! Your outfits and shoes are very well put together! I really like how you wear all your clothes! I can't find a single critique! Keep doing what your doing!

Thanks so much LuvyourShoes

There are many things that i could do better when putting my outfits together. At the moment, i really feel like i'm lacking accessories, as i have absolutely none! :/

i'll just have to sort that out :) any excuse to do more shopping! i hardly get a chance these days...

So from what I have seen your outfits look great and fit you well. You just plain look great! Sounds like your shopping was easy with helpful sales associates. Keep us up to date on future shopping experiences. Wondered if you had a partner and what their thoughts are of your outfits.

So from what I have seen your outfits look great and fit you well.

You just plain look great!

Sounds like your shopping was easy with helpful sales associates.

Keep us up to date on future shopping experiences.

Wondered if you had a partner and what their thoughts are of your outfits.

If you read through this thread then you will see that indeed i have a girlfriend and she does know about the way i dress. She's gotten alot more used to it since i first told her and tells me i look really good :)

haha thankyou Shafted!

Well here's a couple of pics of me in tight jeans.. Judge how i look for yourself :)

I know that beige is a neutral but those shoes just don't seem to work colorwise with the rest of the outfits, which look good by the way. The outfits are very flattering on you, not everyone could wear them especially the low cut top. That top demands a neck accessory though. Anything from neck jewelery to a scarf would work.

A kneehigh stiletto boot would look awesome on you with those jeans.

Shafted, the boots that is! View my gallery here http://www.hhplace.o...afteds-gallery/ or view my heeling thread here http://www.hhplace.org/topic/3850-new-pair-of-boots-starts-me-serious-street-heeling/ - Pm me if you want fashion advice or just need someone to talk to.

I know that beige is a neutral but those shoes just don't seem to work colorwise with the rest of the outfits, which look good by the way. The outfits are very flattering on you, not everyone could wear them especially the low cut top. That top demands a neck accessory though. Anything from neck jewelery to a scarf would work.

A kneehigh stiletto boot would look awesome on you with those jeans.

I totally agree with Shafted on the boots!