heelguy's adventures

heelguy

yes but only as far as just down the street and a little along the main road, there was nobody really walking about apart from an older couple on the other side of the road and cars driving past, so nobody would have been paying any attention to me, it was still very exciting though, and i really liked my outfit today. felt a little bit edgy :cry1:

Thankyou everyone, so much! im glad i can share this with you, and i hope to have many many more outings to write about and enjoy! I've been spending alot of time in my heels lately, putting them on pretty much as soon as i wake up, it's fantastic :cry1:

Regarding you picture,

I can't say I really approve of your outfit. I find it to be a be a bit too apocalyptic for my taste.

I do approve of your stature though, you look in good shape.

I also approve of the shoes you mentioned below could you please tell me who the manufacturer is?.

Thank you,

Amanda.

Thanks RonC!

chizboco - they're alot more comfortable now i've worn them a fair bit, i really like them too :cry1: i really want a pair of these.. such a shame they're in the UK :wave:...

Could you elaborate on what you mean by "abit too apocolyptic for your taste" please? i'll feely admit, i looked up the meaning as i wasnt too sure in the context you used it, and from all i can gather, your saying i look disastrous? but thankyou for the kind words :cry1: they are faith heels

Do forgive me.

I actually was meaning "post apocalyptic" referring to the jeans.

Thank you for steering me toward the shoes. I should have guessed they were by faith.

x

Could you elaborate on what you mean by "abit too apocolyptic for your taste" please? i'll feely admit, i looked up the meaning as i wasnt too sure in the context you used it, and from all i can gather, your saying i look disastrous?

but thankyou for the kind words :cry1: they are faith heels

ohh i see, well i think they're a little bit grungy and they're the tightest pair i have so it really helps show off the heels :cry1: it's no worries, if you do get a pair you have to keep me updated on how they feel etc.. i really want them :wave:

Thanks RonC!

chizboco - they're alot more comfortable now i've worn them a fair bit, i really like them too :cry1: i really want a pair of these.. such a shame they're in the UK :wave:...

I haven't been much for platforms, but I think I would enjoy those. I like black patent, and also like the ornament. I take it they are only available in the UK (Many places will ship overseas).

yeaah they have a more descreet platform. Faith is a UK brand and i had a look over their website and there is nothing mentioned for international shipping, so looks like im gunna have to try and find the closest match from the aussie shelves! :cry1: im sure i'll find another pair that i think are just as, if not more beautiful. p.s i took another walk last night, just to the shops, it was about 1am, i walked passed quite a few people, nobody so much as blinked an eyelid at me.. apart from two guys, i think i heard one say something like "look at the shoes.." to his friend, but that just gave me an even bigger rush!

oh wow, your offer would be amazing, thing is i have to find another location i can get them posted to, as im not at home all the time due to work, where as other people i live with are, so if a pair of high heels arrived at the door for me, even though they may see it as a totally innocent gift for my gf or something, i'd feel paranoid knowing that really they're for me. I may ask that favour of my ex who's supportive about my heeling, and i'll get back to you, if your serious about your offer? cus i really do love those shoes. Well im a guys UK 7, so i tend to go for a womens UK 6 as they're both the same size scaling, and like my heels to fit a little tighter as to not fall off my feet as i walk, so id probably go for a UK size 6.

Hi heelguy,

Faith does send internationally but only if you hold a genuine UK registered credit card:

From their webiste:

International orders

Currently we only accept online orders which are to be delivered to an address in the UK or the Republic of Ireland. However, we may be able to send an order to an International address if the order is placed using a UK registered card. Please contact us via email or telephone us for further information.

So for you and me there is no way to order from them unless we find someone in the UK as a "man in the middle".

Too bad, I also like their styles.

Markus

Heelguy:-) I had a similar thought as Amanda Snake, but to each his own and for whatever you are doing at the time. Your Faith heels are very nice for you. And I especially like the patent heels as patent always impressed me and the ornament really sets them off. Wouldn't mind a pair myself. Cheers--- Dawn HH

High Heeled Boots Forever!

marhil711 - That's very unfortunate, i only have a visa card, which i know can be used internationally but i doubt it would be considered a genuine UK credit card :/ i would love to take benno up on his offer though *hint hint* haha :cry1: Hi Dawn! thanks for your input, yea i loove those faith heels, i haven't seen any like them with that gorgeous purple on the sole

marhil711 - That's very unfortunate, i only have a visa card, which i know can be used internationally but i doubt it would be considered a genuine UK credit card :/ i would love to take benno up on his offer though *hint hint* haha :cry1:

Hi Dawn! thanks for your input, yea i loove those faith heels, i haven't seen any like them with that gorgeous purple on the sole

Visa is a "known as" credit card, and if your in the UK and your billing address is in the UK, then YOUR card is a genuine UK credit card.

Its classed as a credit card because payments are authorised without first checking to see if there are available funds in your account, thus, its credit scored/approved rather than like a solo which is strictly a debit card only.

Heels for Men // Legwear Fashion // HHPlace Guidelines

If something doesn't look right, please report the content ASAP!

marhil711 - That's very unfortunate, i only have a visa card, which i know can be used internationally but i doubt it would be considered a genuine UK credit card :/ i would love to take benno up on his offer though *hint hint* haha :cry1:

Hi Dawn! thanks for your input, yea i loove those faith heels, i haven't seen any like them with that gorgeous purple on the sole

Why not try PayPal? More and more merchants here in the US are accepting PayPal payments. Direct transfer of funds.....No checking to see if the balance is enough to cover the purchase. And, it's quick and easy. I've used my account to purchase merchandise from both Europe and Asia.

Being mentally comfortable in your own mind is the key to wearing heels in public.

Why not try PayPal? More and more merchants here in the US are accepting PayPal payments. Direct transfer of funds.....No checking to see if the balance is enough to cover the purchase. And, it's quick and easy. I've used my account to purchase merchandise from both Europe and Asia.

I use Paypal all the time, but Faith doesn't accept Paypal. Maybe someday...

@Tech: I sure know the difference between a credit and a debit card, having a couple of either kind.:cry1:

Marhil

• 1 month later...
:blinkbigeyes: okay so i haven't updated this post in a while, here's a couple of outfit's for you all to see and have a comment on, hope you all like! Heels are 14cm with a 2.5cm platform, even though they don't look it, it's because im standing on carpet :pulsingheart:

post-18000-13352290446_thumb.jpg

post-18000-133522904469_thumb.jpg

First picture: go with a coloured pair of leggings, maybe even blue Second picture: remove one blue item (you could also palette swap something similar), then do the same thing I'm not a fan of black leggings with coloured pumps, and these are just suggestions. Fun clothing and shoes, though.

Be yourself; everyone else is already taken. - Oscar Wilde

PayPal most certainly DOES check your balance. PayPal is NOT a Credit Account system.

If there are insufficient funds in your PayPal Account - or you have not registered a Bank Account or Credit/Debit Card with PayPal from which they can draw funds (they call it 'Verifying your Account') - then your transaction is refused.

PayPal also sets Annual 'Sending Limits' on Unverified Accounts and if these are reached - then again - transactions are refused.

Check the small print.......

"Good Girls keep diaries....Bad Girls just don't have the time...!:icon_twisted:"