heelguy's adventures

heelguy

Great to hear from you heelguy, lucky you with those shoes, they look great with the light stonewash denim. They look like quite a narrow fit so I wouldn't stand a chance trying to squeeze into them, but they look like a perfect fit on you.

If you like it, wear it.

Congrats heelguy to your new CLs. I love them - but I would probably never wear this pair in public - too much platform, and I also prefer closed shoes. Plus at age 38 I feel that these shoes are more geared toward the younger aged (geez... I feel kinda old now). Nonetheless, I think it's great that you have got the guts to not only buy them, but also wear them out. I am going to be in London next week, and I am tempted to also stop by at CL to take a look whether I am going to get a second pair... Have fun!

I want the boot version with a tiny less platform. That's my goal for this fall. Btw heelguy, how do you get amazing legs like that. My legs are all bone like victoria beckham.

• 4 weeks later...

They look great Heelguy! I love CL, and yes the platform is a bit high on those daffodile/highness style, but the towering 160mm heel is making it up for the most part and must be awesome to wear! Do you have such small shoesize then? and your girlfriend has many expensive designerheels? I ordered some Casadei captoe platforms in sale last week, they should arrive today!!!!:)

Hey heelguy, sorry to hear that you are not able to get out to heel as much, and as a result you're not posting here very often anymore. So, I might have missed a post somewhere, but last I read (around September last year), you were so happy to be out in the open with everyone around you and you seemed to be on a path to complete heeling freedom. Anyway, if you see this, can you post to say what has changed since then to make your public heeling adventures almost completely disappear? Oh I really like the CL's you bought a couple of months back, but if you don't get to wear them out much, that was quite an expense that only gets to be worn indoors on occasion. :(

• 3 years later...

Missing you h guy!

The outfit you showed us, see one of photos below, is just magically good outfit. Every inch of the heelguy gives them nice heels a fantastic "frame". What I in particular liked was the nice white jacket and that lovely belt, both upping the feminity of them lovely heels. And a smile! So good!

heeelguy copy.jpg

Edited by OldMountain