heelguy's adventures

heelguy

• 2 weeks later...

Wow, sorry for being MIA for a while guys and girls! It's been well over a month since I posted up my last 'happening'. I recently caught up with a friend of mine as we'd been planning to see each other for a few weeks but it got cancelled last minute due to weather and tiredness on both our parts. We decided to go for dinner at a very nice restaurant near both of us. I wore a plain black long sleeved top, tight khaki paints and my patent cherry red Tony Bianco's :) I got a few looks, the usual glance, but nothing said and I couldn't have cared less anyway as I was there to catch up with my friend, not worry about other people! It was nice and the food was excellent! I'll attatch a couple of pictures of what I had as it's bound to make your mouth water! <3 I decided to go shopping to a place i'd not been to before called Westfield Doncaster. It's a little far from me which is why I hadn't been there before, but wow! definitely worth the drive! I headed there knowing that there were some high top wedges at the Steve Madden store I wanted to buy. I went in and asked the lovely new assistant for my size in 2 different coloured pairs of these high top wedges. I tried them both on and couldn't decide between the 2, then she informed me that it was 25% off storewide, how could I pass up this opportunity and I bought both pairs! ^_^. While I was paying for them at the counter I noticed a glittery golden/black wedge heel with a peeptoe and strap across the foot, I had to try them on! She brought out my size once i'd paid for my other wedge high tops. I put them on and looked in the mirror and LOVED them! She then told me they were $110! I almost bought them but since I just bought 2 pairs of shoes I decided i'd restrain myself from getting them. I then headed to a shop called 'Bardot' as I'd seen earlier in the day a pair of gold jeans I wanted to try. The 2 female assistants helped me out with sizing and I took another pair of jeans into the change room with me, just a more normal lighter blue colour. I tried them on with my new high top wedges and they both complimented me on them and said they'd seen them and wanted to get them for themselves! They had a pair of black peeptoe heels just sitting outside my changing room and I asked what size they were and if I could try them with these jeans to see what they look like. They were both more than happy for me to try them on and said my calves looked amazing in them :D I must have spent 30-45mins in the changing room with them bringing me tops/blazers/belts/dresses to try on, I had such a good time with them and they even took a photo of my in an outfit consisting of a dress/belt/blazer I ended up buying for them to send to head office to put in their monthly store newsletter! :) Here's a selection of pictures to sum up this post! Hope you enjoyed reading :)

post-3617-0-14015000-1348136650_thumb.jp

post-3617-0-75894500-1348136662_thumb.jp

post-3617-0-43027600-1348136760_thumb.jp

post-3617-0-71915500-1348136770_thumb.jp

post-3617-0-25937600-1348136811_thumb.jp

post-3617-0-25372600-1348136829_thumb.jp

post-3617-0-29718200-1348136944_thumb.jp

post-3617-0-71818400-1348136954_thumb.jp

• Like 1

Wow, sorry for being MIA for a while guys and girls! It's been well over a month since I posted up my last 'happening'.

I recently caught up with a friend of mine as we'd been planning to see each other for a few weeks but it got cancelled last minute due to weather and tiredness on both our parts. We decided to go for dinner at a very nice restaurant near both of us. I wore a plain black long sleeved top, tight khaki paints and my patent cherry red Tony Bianco's :) I got a few looks, the usual glance, but nothing said and I couldn't have cared less anyway as I was there to catch up with my friend, not worry about other people! It was nice and the food was excellent! I'll attatch a couple of pictures of what I had as it's bound to make your mouth water! <3

I decided to go shopping to a place i'd not been to before called Westfield Doncaster. It's a little far from me which is why I hadn't been there before, but wow! definitely worth the drive!

I headed there knowing that there were some high top wedges at the Steve Madden store I wanted to buy. I went in and asked the lovely new assistant for my size in 2 different coloured pairs of these high top wedges. I tried them both on and couldn't decide between the 2, then she informed me that it was 25% off storewide, how could I pass up this opportunity and I bought both pairs! ^_^.

While I was paying for them at the counter I noticed a glittery golden/black wedge heel with a peeptoe and strap across the foot, I had to try them on! She brought out my size once i'd paid for my other wedge high tops. I put them on and looked in the mirror and LOVED them! She then told me they were $110! I almost bought them but since I just bought 2 pairs of shoes I decided i'd restrain myself from getting them.

I then headed to a shop called 'Bardot' as I'd seen earlier in the day a pair of gold jeans I wanted to try. The 2 female assistants helped me out with sizing and I took another pair of jeans into the change room with me, just a more normal lighter blue colour. I tried them on with my new high top wedges and they both complimented me on them and said they'd seen them and wanted to get them for themselves!

They had a pair of black peeptoe heels just sitting outside my changing room and I asked what size they were and if I could try them with these jeans to see what they look like. They were both more than happy for me to try them on and said my calves looked amazing in them :D

I must have spent 30-45mins in the changing room with them bringing me tops/blazers/belts/dresses to try on, I had such a good time with them and they even took a photo of my in an outfit consisting of a dress/belt/blazer I ended up buying for them to send to head office to put in their monthly store newsletter! :)

Here's a selection of pictures to sum up this post! Hope you enjoyed reading :)

The dress and heels suit you perfectly.Keep it up as a freestyler!

Hey, heelguy! Good to see you back in action! I must say that as much as I enjoyed those cool pics of you in that dress, I liked that first pic of that meal you had more! YUM! :silly:

I don't want to LOOK like a woman, I just want to DRESS like a woman!

Oh the joys of youth... you can eat a steak, chips, THREE scoops of ice cream and you don't even have to squeeze to get into a dress (which looks great with that white blazer with it's beautiful curves/lines). It's funny, when I'm in my heels I'm drawn towards salads and white wine (though I'll admit, the occasional capuccino and cream cake are even more sensuous to eat when wearing heels). I hope you'll get a copy of that newsletter, that's pretty cool !

If you like it, wear it.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 3 months later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 3 weeks later...

I'm still alive! I just don't have much in the way to contribute these days as I never really get to go out in my heels or anything so I don't generally post! But I do have a big one for you.... Last weekend I wanted to go to Chadstone Shopping Centre with a friend to get her opinion on these black suede heels with a full shiny gold heel. But before we went to the store they were in, I always like to drop by David Jones Store and check out the Christian Louboutin section ^_^. As I was admiring the amazing shoes they had on display I picked a couple up and they happened to be my size so I thought i'd just quickly try them on (bad idea). I fell in love straight away all over again and now i'd completely forgotten about the original shoes i'd come to show my friend! :P A lovely young woman approached and asked if I needed any help, so I asked her for the other shoe in my size so I could try them both on, and in another pair they had out but not in my size. She brought both the pairs out, one was a classic patent black pump with a small platform (CL Bianca 150mm heel) and the other a nude small peeptoe pair (CL Highness 160mm heel). I loved the Bianca's, they were beautiful, but when I put on the Nude Highness heels they just felt absolutely amazing! seriously high!!! Anyway after staring at myself in them in the mirror for about 5minutes I asked if she could put them on hold for me for 1 hour while I decided, she said not a problem, asked my name and introduced herself as "Anna :)". Me and my friend carried on looking around but the whole time I was in a battle in my own head between my love for the shoes VS the price! :/ I took her to see the ones I had originally intended on getting but they we're just far inferior now in my mind compared to the Louboutins! I decided to let my facebook friends decide wether I bought them or not, so I gave them half an hour, and out of around the 9 or so people that replied only 1 said no, so how could I not?! :P After having some lunch I dragged my friend back to David Jones as quickly as possible and Anna was there serving another customer, but greeted me by name and said she wouldn't be long! :). Once she was done serving the other people I asked her if I could try on the Highness 1 more time, I did and I was staring in the mirror the whole time thinking to myself "My girlfriend is going to KILL me" but I bit the bullet and decided to take them! ^_^ YAY! FINALLY! My first ever pair of Christian Louboutins! Anna packed them away for me and wished me a nice rest of the weekend! I got them home and took a few pictures in them, let me know what you think! They come with a beautiful red dustbag and even a miniture red dustbag for the spare heel tips! :P x

post-3617-0-77889400-1369644841_thumb.jp

post-3617-0-70438600-1369644862_thumb.jp

post-3617-0-62544100-1369644886_thumb.jp

• Like 1

heelguy: Wow! I'm coming down with vertigo just LOOKING at those shoes, but they do look nice. Enjoy!

I don't want to LOOK like a woman, I just want to DRESS like a woman!

Good to hear from you, Heelguy. Looking good in the photo.

Shafted, the boots that is! View my gallery here http://www.hhplace.o...afteds-gallery/ or view my heeling thread here http://www.hhplace.org/topic/3850-new-pair-of-boots-starts-me-serious-street-heeling/ - Pm me if you want fashion advice or just need someone to talk to.