heelguy's adventures

heelguy

Defiantly keep it coming. Have gone back to the start and been reviewing and am up to #100 but will get the rest soon. Nice to know your size so mine is a 43 but in US woman's size I have some 12 some 11 some 10 and would you believe a pair of 8.5 that fit good. There is no absolute rule about size.

Just a shoe update! I went down to ZU shoes today and bought myself these pretty's! :) I was served by a guy who said that i was the first Male to come into store since it opened last August and try on a pair of heels. He asked me if i perform or wether i just dress this way and i told him no this is just how i dress :wavey: he said i have amazingly slim legs, better than most girls and that he'd tried on those same shoes in the back but they didn't fit him, he took the first picture for me...

Enjoyyy, Heelguy

Very lovely heels!!

• 4 weeks later...

I hadn't been out in my heels and dressed up for SOOOO long and I decided that last night I would go out with one of my gay friends to a place called BAR362 in St Kilda. I hadn't been there before so was quite excited to be finally going out again and going somewhere new :unsure: I wore my purple Steve Madden heels with the sparkly bow on the back, a short almost suit-like skirt from Supre, a purple singlet from Witchery and a gold bangle also from Supre. My girlfriend helped me choose this outfit too! I made the drive into St Kilda which is around 40 minutes from my house as I live out in the Suburbs. I parked my car around the corner and met my friend out the front. There was a small crowd of maybe 10-15 people outside the club also, and the whole 50 yard walk up to the club I think every single one of them was staring at me! LOL it was quite nerve racking, but once I got up to the group and went over to my friend and said hello, alot of the people came over to talk to me and were very inquisitive, but very friendly also. We stood outside talking for around 10-15mins and then went inside. As more people saw me, more people would come over and ask about me, it was quite funny to see the confusion of telling a group of gay guys that even dressed the way I was, I am a straight male haha, my friend was loving seeing people baffled by me, but they were all extremely polite and nice :mecry: That's pretty much how the rest of the night went too, I spoke with a few of the Drag performers that were on that night and they all said I looked amazing and were very nice which was good! We left at 1am as that's what time the place closed as it's Easter. All in all I very much enjoyed my night there and hope to be out and about in my heels alot more often than I have been (here's to hoping anyway!) A picture for you all to see what I was wearing... Heelguy

post-18000-133522979831_thumb.jpg

• Like 1

Heelguy You say your girlfriend picked out this outfit. (Looks good) Why didn't she take the picture ? Also, You said nothing about her going with you to the gay bar. Me Thinks you like to live dangereously. Spikesmike

I live in Melbourne, My Girlfriend lives in Sydney :unsure: lol When I say she helped me choose the outfit, I guess I mean she suggested to wear it over the phone and I sent her that pic when I took it just before I went out

Heelguy: Most impressive! Pretty sharp too! That outfit really suited you! Bravo!

I don't want to LOOK like a woman, I just want to DRESS like a woman!

heels are me, no, the wig and outlandish make-up are not for me. I wore a small amount of foundation simply to even out my skin tone, but any attempt at proper make-up would end up looking disastrous. I would however like to see how I would look with my make-up done properly, but nothing like how the drag performers wear it!! That's getting onto a different topic now anyway... I'm not sure that bar would be such a great place for a meet-up as it was very loud and hard to hear people talking to you. The last heel meet that me, Malinheels and ShoeDre had we went to a cafe on Brunswick St in Fitzroy and then on to a small bar a few doors down with an almost 1920's feel, both venues were accommodating and the staff very pleasant toward us :unsure:

I hadn't been out in my heels and dressed up for SOOOO long and I decided that last night I would go out with one of my gay friends to a place called BAR362 in St Kilda. I hadn't been there before so was quite excited to be finally going out again and going somewhere new :unsure: I wore my purple Steve Madden heels with the sparkly bow on the back, a short almost suit-like skirt from Supre, a purple singlet from Witchery and a gold bangle also from Supre. My girlfriend helped me choose this outfit too!

I made the drive into St Kilda which is around 40 minutes from my house as I live out in the Suburbs. I parked my car around the corner and met my friend out the front. There was a small crowd of maybe 10-15 people outside the club also, and the whole 50 yard walk up to the club I think every single one of them was staring at me! LOL it was quite nerve racking, but once I got up to the group and went over to my friend and said hello, alot of the people came over to talk to me and were very inquisitive, but very friendly also.

We stood outside talking for around 10-15mins and then went inside. As more people saw me, more people would come over and ask about me, it was quite funny to see the confusion of telling a group of gay guys that even dressed the way I was, I am a straight male haha, my friend was loving seeing people baffled by me, but they were all extremely polite and nice :mecry:

That's pretty much how the rest of the night went too, I spoke with a few of the Drag performers that were on that night and they all said I looked amazing and were very nice which was good! We left at 1am as that's what time the place closed as it's Easter. All in all I very much enjoyed my night there and hope to be out and about in my heels alot more often than I have been (here's to hoping anyway!)

A picture for you all to see what I was wearing...

Heelguy

heelguy, I really like your outfit, especially your shoes. That color of purple would have been perfect for my Easter outfit I wore on Easter Sunday, as I posted in the men's posts in" Heeling with bluejay"

Thanks again for the post and picture.

Happy Heeling,

bluejay

Heelguy

look amazing mate... wish i look half as good as that in that gear..... and wish even more i had the confidence you have with dressing how you want when you want and where you want....

Mind you, if I look as good as you in the pic, I probably would be dressing like you everywhere i go :unsure:

Heelguy, you look great, love those heels. I love the way your girlfriend helps you pick the outfits you wear. I'm getting there with the confidence to go out and show off what I've got, but you make it look so easy! Keep up the good work :unsure:

I have had the same reaction at a gay bar I have 2 Pair of 5 1/2" platform heels on black one patent leather red that I have wore to the gay bar a couple of times. They know that Im straight but all are courious. but again thay dont care what I wear for shoes.

I am getting 6inch pleaser heels so what do you think of that.

Depends on what you're going to do with them! :unsure:

Being mentally comfortable in your own mind is the key to wearing heels in public.

• 4 weeks later...

Since the Forum Re-Vamp i've been slightly turned off visiting here that much as i find it alot harder to navigate and difficult to use, the old site IMO was alot more user friendly. Anyway to keep you all up to date with what's been going on in my life lately, here's a quick run down... As many of you Facebook users will know, you have the ability to "like" certain things such as pictures, status's, comments etc etc.. I spend most of my time on Facebook liking 'womens' fashion items including high heels that catch my eye. As 90% of people on my friends list do not know about what i wear, some have started to question my reasons for liking such things. A couple of main incidents lately have been that I posted up a pair of my high heels for sale on there and an uncle of mine who lives back in the UK saw them and must have said something to my mum. I spoke to her on the phone and she mentioned about it, long story short i told her that yea they're mine, i bought them for me, i like to wear that kind of stuff. She was fine, it didn't seem to bother her at all, infact i sent her that picture of me before i went out the other night in my Steve Madden heels, suit styled skirt and purple singlet top and all she said was "jeez you've got good legs!" and "is that your natural hair colour?" (Bare in mind i haven't seen my mum in 4 years as i moved to live here in Australia and she lives in The UK). I spoke to her again last night and she said that apparently my uncle is obsessed with Facebook and keeps going on about my high heels, but she didn't tell him what i told her incase i didnt want her to, but i just said to her "nah it's fine you can tell him, it doesn't bother me and maybe he'll shut his mouth about it" (he's abit of a smartarse joker) Also my mum told me that she'd told her husband and that his she was quite shocked by his reaction. To understand this i'll give you as much brief information as possible. He's very typically male in the fact that he's right into his soccer, he spent years in the RAF blah blah blah you know the type.... ANYWAY his reaction to my mum telling him about the way i dress was "Good on him(me) for it" Apparently he said that he knew there was something about me when i was growing up and he was trying to mould me into what he wanted me to be with the football and sports and stuff but i was never having any of it and showed no interest at all, he knew that i was my own person and that i was always keen on my appearance. He also said that it's great that i can accept myself for who i am and not try to deny or hide away from it, there is nothing worse than somebody who lies to themselves and others about who they are, for example a man gets married and has children and then years later comes out of the closet about being gay. It breaks up relationships and can ruin lives, so it's good that i'm open about who i am and he understands that i am infact straight, not gay, and that that was just an example. My mum and her husband are planning on coming out to Australia to see me sometime next year and he said he was have no problem being around me and me dressing the way i wanted. The next thing that happened was that my best mate came over to my house the other day, we were just chatting away about cars and stuff like we usually do. He mentioned that a he was talking to a mutual friend of ours quite a few months ago now and that this mutual friend had asked him why i always "like" and post up things on facebook about high heels and stuff. Nothing else was said about this while we were together that day as i didn't really say much about it and neither did he after that. But later in the day i was thinking more about it so i text my friend and asked him what he replied to that question with. He said that he didn't reply at all and that it wasn't any of his business. So i asked him if he knows why i "like" and post about that stuff on facebook and wether he was curious about it or not. He said he just assumed it was to do with my girlfriend and that he is curious but again it's none of his business so he doesn't ask. I said to him "wow, if it was any of you guys i'd definitely be too curious and would have to ask" so he said "okay why do you "like" and post about that stuff on Facebook?" my reply to him was that picture of me that i mentioned before, i figured a picture speaks a thousand words and can explain it better than i could word it! :P haha He was completely fine with it, he said he wasn't sure wether to believe it but i think that was more the shock of it, he also asked howcome i hadn't told him sooner and i said that it's not exactly something you just come out with, and that he's my best mate and i didn't wanna risk losing him over the way i dress. He said that i should know him better and that stuff like that doesnt bother him, he said that i could've told him the day i met him and it wouldn't have made a difference. So that's a couple of the things that have been happening in my life! definitely alot more people finding out about the real me! It feels good knowing that i still have these people in my life knowing who i really am :) On a lighter note, i bought myself some Tony Bianco Leopard print flat's from ebay for $79! :D They're cute as! XD

post-3617-0-78258100-1336400291_thumb.jp

• Like 8

Thanks for the update heelguy. It's nice to see people finally starting to think for themselves, something they need to do in all areas of life.

• Like 1

Shafted, the boots that is! View my gallery here http://www.hhplace.o...afteds-gallery/ or view my heeling thread here http://www.hhplace.org/topic/3850-new-pair-of-boots-starts-me-serious-street-heeling/ - Pm me if you want fashion advice or just need someone to talk to.

I hadn't been out in my heels and dressed up for SOOOO long and I decided that last night I would go out with one of my gay friends to a place called BAR362 in St Kilda. I hadn't been there before so was quite excited to be finally going out again and going somewhere new :) I wore my purple Steve Madden heels with the sparkly bow on the back, a short almost suit-like skirt from Supre, a purple singlet from Witchery and a gold bangle also from Supre. My girlfriend helped me choose this outfit too!

I made the drive into St Kilda which is around 40 minutes from my house as I live out in the Suburbs. I parked my car around the corner and met my friend out the front. There was a small crowd of maybe 10-15 people outside the club also, and the whole 50 yard walk up to the club I think every single one of them was staring at me! LOL it was quite nerve racking, but once I got up to the group and went over to my friend and said hello, alot of the people came over to talk to me and were very inquisitive, but very friendly also.

We stood outside talking for around 10-15mins and then went inside. As more people saw me, more people would come over and ask about me, it was quite funny to see the confusion of telling a group of gay guys that even dressed the way I was, I am a straight male haha, my friend was loving seeing people baffled by me, but they were all extremely polite and nice :)

That's pretty much how the rest of the night went too, I spoke with a few of the Drag performers that were on that night and they all said I looked amazing and were very nice which was good! We left at 1am as that's what time the place closed as it's Easter. All in all I very much enjoyed my night there and hope to be out and about in my heels alot more often than I have been (here's to hoping anyway!)

Heelguy

Great freestyiling!Compliments and that is how I understand gender equality!
  • Like 1

txs for the update Heelguy, sounds good like good parents and good friend. Is long time though not seeing you're parents for 4 years.

Edited by FreshinHeels

In the process of becoming the person I always was...but didn't dare to let her come out

Hi heelguy. Nice to see you online again. You are right about the forum, I find it confusing to. You do shure have a good friend there.

• Like 1

hey heelguy wats been happin (its hhfan i forgot my password for my old account and my email address got blocked for some reason) anyways :P I know I havnt been on much lately but im hoping u dont stop posting on here just because your not to fussed with the new layout, i really enjoy reading your expriences, probly jus as much as every one else on here lol. Also we need more members from aus :) it would be cool to meet up with other members but i havnt seen any posts from anyone else around where i live atm :(

• Like 1

hey heelguy wats been happin (its hhfan i forgot my password for my old account and my email address got blocked for some reason) anyways :P

I know I havnt been on much lately but im hoping u dont stop posting on here just because your not to fussed with the new layout, i really enjoy reading your expriences, probly jus as much as every one else on here lol.

Also we need more members from aus :) it would be cool to meet up with other members but i havnt seen any posts from anyone else around where i live atm :(

HHFAN talk to tech, a similar thing happened to me and seems a few others on here during the forum change and he managed to sort it out for us :)

I'll definitely be updating here as things happen, i'm slowly getting the hang of the new layout. I'm the kind of person that's not a fan of change at all, but once i'm forced into it for a while I become used to it and adapt to it so it's not so hard to navigate anymore! :P

I agree, more members from Aus would be great, but it's also kind of nice being unique :D

• Like 1

i kno how you feel :P Im a creture of habbit and I dont take to chage to well.... lol i love the way you look at things about us guys liking heels to be unique, it makes people like me feel more confident. I had a close call the other night, i have a few pics of my heels on my phone. anyways i was goin thro my pics and i think my gf saw one of the pics she wanted to have a 2nd look at it but i didnt let her. but ever since ive been trying to think of a way i can tell her. i cant help but think i missed the perfect opitunity to tell her my secret.. i guess ill jus have to let let her look next time and see wat her reaction is :) i have a feelin it will be better than i expect it to be

I had a close call the other night, i have a few pics of my heels on my phone. anyways i was goin thro my pics and i think my gf saw one of the pics she wanted to have a 2nd look at it but i didnt let her. but ever since ive been trying to think of a way i can tell her. i cant help but think i missed the perfect opitunity to tell her my secret..

Yes, you did miss the perfect opportunity. The thing is that you didn't let her see the photo, so now she knows you are keeping something from her. Not a good situation. Now you have to tell her sooner than later. If you love her, you owe it to her.

Shafted, the boots that is! View my gallery here http://www.hhplace.o...afteds-gallery/ or view my heeling thread here http://www.hhplace.org/topic/3850-new-pair-of-boots-starts-me-serious-street-heeling/ - Pm me if you want fashion advice or just need someone to talk to.

i know but she found out this morning :) i jus put my story up in the my been a wile thread.. i stole heelguys idea of showing her a pic, i took a pic of my boots and let her go through my phone and when she saw it i told her. was so hard to do lol i was freaking out