heelguy's adventures

heelguy

Heelguy: sounds like your dad (and friends) are doing really well. Most of us tend to forget we spent a significant portion of our life coming to terms with the fact we do not fit into the normal social expectations, and we cannot expect those who care for us to brush off easily a giant shift from what they thought they knee about you, and that who you are may not fit their steriotype of what they thought a crossdresser (any level, from heels to full bore). Parents can be tough to talk to. My dad had the same expression on his face when I told him I was gay as he did when he found out my oldest brother had passed away, and my mom said I was going to be shot due to my little rainbow sticker on my car. *hug* Just be you. They love you as you really are :smile:

(formerly known as "JimC")

Everytime I read this, something new and [very] interesting pops up in the thread. The latest: getting the surprise of telling your dad, and him showing continuing acceptance over time! Congrats, good sir. *stands & applauds* That's just about the only thing I could do for you. That is...just amazing. I can't comprehend this into more words at the moment. Just...Thanks for the story and the updates posted. Keep being you, and an inspiration to all around the forum, especially me. I could use it with the coming college year :smile:

Formally "HHDude"

hey heelguy looks like things have been going really well for you :P and congrats on telling your dad, thats a huge thing. I dont seem to come on here much now days (seem to be to busy with work and friends) but every time I come on I always seem to find my self reading your stories. your a huge insperation to guys who are shy about heels, I wouldnt have even had a go at wearing heels in public if it wasnt for you ;) oh and if you dont mind me askin u said u had a pic of you car on your wall with your gf, so im asuming ur into your car, and also having 1 point on your licence says it :smile: what do you drive?? Im a bit of a rev head myself and I've had a few modded cars. I love turboed imports and at the moment im driving an R33 nissan skyline, and I find it funny as I keep my heels in the boot of my car. and at times I think if only the people looking at my car knew I had a boot full of heels :wave: oh and i must admit here in brisbane at some of the car meets ive been to at night I've seen some awsome looking girls in the sexiest heels :smile:

wild for plats :silly:

hey heelguy looks like things have been going really well for you ;) and congrats on telling your dad, thats a huge thing.

I dont seem to come on here much now days (seem to be to busy with work and friends) but every time I come on I always seem to find my self reading your stories. your a huge insperation to guys who are shy about heels, I wouldnt have even had a go at wearing heels in public if it wasnt for you :smile:

oh and if you dont mind me askin u said u had a pic of you car on your wall with your gf, so im asuming ur into your car, and also having 1 point on your licence says it :wave: what do you drive??

Im a bit of a rev head myself and I've had a few modded cars. I love turboed imports and at the moment im driving an R33 nissan skyline, and I find it funny as I keep my heels in the boot of my car. and at times I think if only the people looking at my car knew I had a boot full of heels :P

oh and i must admit here in brisbane at some of the car meets ive been to at night I've seen some awsome looking girls in the sexiest heels :silly:

Thanks so much for the compliments and i'm glad you can take inspiration from reading all about my life in heels :smile: you got pm

Sorry to wake you up, boy. Your dad is not only concerned by other people bothering you because they don't accept your choice of clothes . A person alone, ankward, and slow, is always an easier target, especially in the dark, regardless of the gender. Now you are not going at war everyday, but I personnaly would never let my clothes neither prevent me from moving fast and precisely (no pain, etc.), nor having features easyly grabbed (purse, etc.) Regards.

Sorry to wake you up, boy.

Your dad is not only concerned by other people bothering you because they don't accept your choice of clothes .

A person alone, ankward, and slow, is always an easier target, especially in the dark, regardless of the gender.

Now you are not going at war everyday, but I personnaly would never let my clothes neither prevent me from moving fast and precisely (no pain, etc.), nor having features easyly grabbed (purse, etc.)

Regards.

Please don't refer to me as "boy". It's very rude. You wouldn't call me that in real life, what makes you think you can here?

You might think wearing heels makes me an easier target, but lets see how far you get with a 5 inch heel driven into your eye socket if you even so much as touch me. I'm out minding my own business, doing nobody harm, so should you, you know?

You sound like you're living your life in fear if your outfit decision is decided on how fast and precise you're able to move or get out of trouble, you must have alot of enemies?

What a buzzkill :/

Please don't refer to me as "boy". It's very rude.

Greetings heelguy :-)

Again, well done telling your father.

I agree with you that Gudulitooo's reply appears to be rude at first.

But please note that he is from France so his native language is French.

(My native language is also French)

Some French expression are not easily translated to English (and vice-versa)

If I translate "Sorry to wake you up, boy" back to French the

statement would be something like "Désolé de te réveiller mon garçon".

Which is not rude at all. In fact it is polite and respectful.

(My English is not perfect but I'm trying very hard to do my best !)

Happy heeling !

Greetings heelguy :-)

Again, well done telling your father.

I agree with you that Gudulitooo's reply appears to be rude at first.

But please note that he is from France so his native language is French.

(My native language is also French)

Some French expression are not easily translated to English (and vice-versa)

If I translate "Sorry to wake you up, boy" back to French the

statement would be something like "Désolé de te réveiller mon garçon".

Which is not rude at all. In fact it is polite and respectful.

(My English is not perfect but I'm trying very hard to do my best !)

Happy heeling !

Works for me!

Being mentally comfortable in your own mind is the key to wearing heels in public.

Heelguy, First, thank you for answering my post. I don't want to hurt you in any way. Please forgive me about the misuse of "boy", english is not my native language. :smile: I agree with you, wearing heels or any outfit doesn't mean that you are weak and helpless. Also I have no idea where you live. I used to take subway and suburbs trains every day, going late to side stations after work or shopping, and though nothing happened to me, I have seen a number of things I would prefer I had not, or I were able to help. This made me understood why many women stick to classic and comfy outfits, while they could and would like to wear much pretty ones.

Heelguy,

First, thank you for answering my post. I don't want to hurt you in any way.

Please forgive me about the misuse of "boy", english is not my native language. :smile:

I agree with you, wearing heels or any outfit doesn't mean that you are weak and helpless.

Also I have no idea where you live. I used to take subway and suburbs trains every day, going late to side stations after work or shopping, and though nothing happened to me, I have seen a number of things I would prefer I had not, or I were able to help. This made me understood why many women stick to classic and comfy outfits, while they could and would like to wear much pretty ones.

That's okay, danielp6404 explained the language difference to me and all is clear now :wave:

I live in the suburbs and never ever use public transport, i always drive wherever i go, I grew up in a not-so-friendly city in England, so now i'm living in Melbourne, Australia, although we still have crime here just like any other city, i don't walk out of my front door anymore having to look over my shoulder in fear of who may be there! People here are so much nicer and friendlier than where i spent the first 17 years of my life

Thank you danielp6406. But it was also too much "familiar" even in french. I assume I was under the emotion f having just read your last adventures Heelguy. Also I speak too much to my son ( 2 and a half years old), this alters a bit your choice of words (dad instead of father, etc.)

These are the heels that i bought just before Christmas, i bought a pair for myself and a pair for my girlfriend :fine:

They're Steve Madden Parfait in Purple, so cute! XD

Sorry about the link, HHP won't let me attach the picture in 2 separate threads :/

http://www.hhplace.org/attachments/guys/15489d1327037610-who_has_bought_some_new_shoes-smp.jpg

Thanks heels are me! Yea i got them from the latest Steve Madden Store that's opened up at Chadstone, the girl that helped me there was SO nice, she said that when she saw me walk in wearing my heels she wanted to be the one to serve me because everybody else she'd served was boring! :fine: Thanks, the leggings are called "black rats" and they're by sass and bide. haha yes i have seen the new Tuscan heels by Tony Bianco, i actually posted a picture of them on the Tony Bianco Facebook a month or so before they came out asking what style they were because i want them! :wave: They're a 6.1 inch heel but the arch height would be no higher than 4/4.5 inches because of the large hidden platform

• 4 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...

Just a shoe update! I went down to ZU shoes today and bought myself these pretty's! :) I was served by a guy who said that i was the first Male to come into store since it opened last August and try on a pair of heels. He asked me if i perform or wether i just dress this way and i told him no this is just how i dress :wavey: he said i have amazingly slim legs, better than most girls and that he'd tried on those same shoes in the back but they didn't fit him, he took the first picture for me... Enjoyyy, Heelguy

post-18000-133522975674_thumb.jpg

post-18000-13352297568_thumb.jpg

Just a shoe update! I went down to ZU shoes today and bought myself these pretty's! :) I was served by a guy who said that i was the first Male to come into store since it opened last August and try on a pair of heels. He asked me if i perform or wether i just dress this way and i told him no this is just how i dress :wavey: he said i have amazingly slim legs, better than most girls and that he'd tried on those same shoes in the back but they didn't fit him, he took the first picture for me...

Enjoyyy, Heelguy

FANTASTIC heels my friend. Enjoy them.

Mm

Even better than the heels heelguy, that's a great outfit.

Shafted, the boots that is! View my gallery here http://www.hhplace.o...afteds-gallery/ or view my heeling thread here http://www.hhplace.org/topic/3850-new-pair-of-boots-starts-me-serious-street-heeling/ - Pm me if you want fashion advice or just need someone to talk to.

hey heelguy, been a wile i kno B) WOW I WANT YOUR NEW HEELS i was lookin at a pair similar on styletread, altho they dont have much in my size ;) i just went for a midnight walk before at the park up the road :wavey: gotta love the sound of your heels clicking on a path :)

wild for plats :silly:

Just went for a look at the heels in #416 and they look quite a bit like a pair I spotted at Off Broadway Shoes only they were on the discount rack but not discounted that much. However while at the store I did give them a try and they did not kill my toes or try to fall off with each step. Interesting how the guy at the store knows he wants them then you come along and show that such things do happen. Then one other little thing here is I see there are over four hundred entries in this subject so I figure to take a day of so to review from the start.

Just a shoe update! I went down to ZU shoes today and bought myself these pretty's! :) I was served by a guy who said that i was the first Male to come into store since it opened last August and try on a pair of heels. He asked me if i perform or wether i just dress this way and i told him no this is just how i dress :wavey: he said i have amazingly slim legs, better than most girls and that he'd tried on those same shoes in the back but they didn't fit him, he took the first picture for me...

Enjoyyy, Heelguy

Hello Heelguy,

Did the guy tried the shoes after you did or he told you he tried some shoes on his own at the back of the shop sometimes?

He might be also encouraged to buy some for him after your visit!

Good story, and the shoes are great! Good choice!

Bye.

he said i have amazingly slim legs, better than most girls ..

Enjoyyy, Heelguy

Definately nice legs :wavey:

Nice shoes great outfit well done

In the process of becoming the person I always was...but didn't dare to let her come out

If I saw just the shoes on the shelf my instinct would be that the platform's too big, but actually that's a great look with those skinny jeans and they look really well-proportioned and a lot of fun to wear. Enjoy!

If you like it, wear it.

To all you guys who wear sexy heels in public,you must have alot of courage,but it must be exciting too.Do you worry about aggro from some people?

This question would actually make a great new topic shinysoles. May I suggest you start a new topic on this very subject. I'm sure there are many here who would be happy to answer that question. If fact so many it could easily derail heelguy's thread. It would make for a great forum topic all by itself.

Shafted, the boots that is! View my gallery here http://www.hhplace.o...afteds-gallery/ or view my heeling thread here http://www.hhplace.org/topic/3850-new-pair-of-boots-starts-me-serious-street-heeling/ - Pm me if you want fashion advice or just need someone to talk to.

Thank you to all of you who have replied! It's really nice to hear all of your positive feedback and definitely keeps me enthused to keep posting up my experiences on here, no matter how long/short or exciting/boring they are! :wavey: For anybody that reads the things I write and thinks to themselves "Damn, I wish I had the confidence to go out in public", It really is the best thing you can ever do.

Heelguy, what's your shoe size?