heelguy's adventures

heelguy

Thanks, I forgot to mention in my earlier post that i bought some knee socks too, i love this look, although i think i need a different coloured skirt/dress to wear with them, maybe a lighter colour? (ie cream/white) to match the shoes. I really want to wear this outfit to the city this coming weekend, any melbournian's want to meet up? Malinheels? ShoeDre? Melbguy?

post-18000-133522924666_thumb.jpg

Thanks, I forgot to mention in my earlier post that i bought some knee socks too, i love this look, although i think i need a different coloured skirt/dress to wear with them, maybe a lighter colour? (ie cream/white) to match the shoes. I really want to wear this outfit to the city this coming weekend, any melbournian's want to meet up? Malinheels? ShoeDre? Melbguy?

I sincerely hope that if you do wear that outfit into the city, that you will -- please - recount your experiences here. I an curious to hear about any reaction you might get, etc. :)

Being mentally comfortable in your own mind is the key to wearing heels in public.

Thanks, I forgot to mention in my earlier post that i bought some knee socks too, i love this look...

I really want to wear this outfit to the city this coming weekend...

Looks like knee socks are a big fashion trend this fall.

Here I see many girls wearing them with ankle boots and tall boots.

(I admit I prefer the look with tall boots)

But there is a secondary effect to this trend:

Now I got pain in my neck because of too many head turns :)

If you wear them to the city, please tell us how it went !

So i took the day off work today as i've come down with the flu :) never the less, with the house to myself, not even my sickness could stop me pulling out my latest pair of heels and taking a few pictures! Here's my favourite one, im wearing a grey loosesly fitted upper half dress/top with a tighter fit for around the bum. I think it look absolutely fantastic with my new heels! What do you all think? only problem is i have to keep pulling it down as it starts to ride up and show more than in appropriate :)

post-18000-133522925148_thumb.jpg

The dress looks great with the shoes, heelguy :) Now, if you can decide where to go all dress up. In my opinion, dressed that way, you look good enough to go any where you want to :)

Being mentally comfortable in your own mind is the key to wearing heels in public.

So i took the day off work today as i've come down with the flu :) never the less, with the house to myself, not even my sickness could stop me pulling out my latest pair of heels and taking a few pictures!

Here's my favourite one, im wearing a grey loosesly fitted upper half dress/top with a tighter fit for around the bum. I think it look absolutely fantastic with my new heels! What do you all think? only problem is i have to keep pulling it down as it starts to ride up and show more than in appropriate :)

Stunning as always, seems a bit incomplete though (yes I mean the upper part is missing).

Thanks everyone, i had planned to go out in my heels and such this weekend, but as ive come down with flu i think i'll give it a miss and just try and get better, hopefully next weekend i'll have better luck and have a night out in my heels with my legs being shown of to tell you all about! As requested by skirtedvik, here is a fuller picture of me wearing the grey gathered dress/top with my tony bianco snakeskin heels, unfortunately it doesn't show the outfit off too well, but the only other pic i have of it, my underwear is on show, so is not appropriate.

post-18000-133522925373_thumb.jpg

Thanks so much Zebra :)

As far as i'm aware, my family DOES NOT know about my liking for heels and other clothing. I have 7 pairs of heels and 1 pair of flats, i took a photo of my heels if you're interested;

In order from left to right, top to bottom -

Top - Lipstick Red patent pumps, Inniu Mushroom alligator skin platform pumps, Lipstick Black gladiator heels, Miss Shop Black suede round toe pumps.

Bottom - Tony Bianco Black/White snakeskin pumps, Wayne Cooper Electric Blue peeptoe platform heels, Payless (new look) Black snakeskin pumps.

post-18000-133522925378_thumb.jpg

Thanks so much Zebra :rose:

As far as i'm aware, my family DOES NOT know about my liking for heels and other clothing. I have 7 pairs of heels and 1 pair of flats, i took a photo of my heels if you're interested;

Top - Lipstick Red patent pumps, Inniu Mushroom alligator skin platform pumps, Lipstick Black gladiator heels, Miss Shop Black suede round toe pumps.

Bottom - Tony Bianco Black/White snakeskin pumps, Wayne Cooper Electric Blue peeptoe platform heels, Payless (new look) Black snakeskin pumps.

You have exceptionally good taste in selecting shoes, heelguy :) Should the female members of your family ever discover your shoes, the problem you would have would be keeping them from borrowing them from you. :)

Nice selection, zepan. I like the sandals you've chosen. What do you wear with them and where do you go when wearing them?

Thanks everyone, i had planned to go out in my heels and such this weekend, but as ive come down with flu i think i'll give it a miss and just try and get better, hopefully next weekend i'll have better luck and have a night out in my heels with my legs being shown of to tell you all about!

As requested by skirtedvik, here is a fuller picture of me wearing the grey gathered dress/top with my tony bianco snakeskin heels, unfortunately it doesn't show the outfit off too well, but the only other pic i have of it, my underwear is on show, so is not appropriate.

Thank you - I enjoy complete looks, try to do it myself also.

Thanks everyone, i had planned to go out in my heels and such this weekend, but as ive come down with flu i think i'll give it a miss and just try and get better, hopefully next weekend i'll have better luck and have a night out in my heels with my legs being shown of to tell you all about!

As requested by skirtedvik, here is a fuller picture of me wearing the grey gathered dress/top with my tony bianco snakeskin heels, unfortunately it doesn't show the outfit off too well, but the only other pic i have of it, my underwear is on show, so is not appropriate.

Thanks so much Zebra :)

I love your high heels collection and the outfits you coordinate with your high heels. Thank you for sharing with us and I hope you get to feeling better.

Heelguy your collection is great. Now do you have the same size as your g/f? Have she tried yours on?

ps i cant wait to hear more stories:smile:

Still not feeling any better yet roni, came home early from work today and have a doctors appointment soon :( hopefully i can get some anti-biotics or something...

Unfortunately my gf has tiny feet! Aus size 6! so no we are not able to share heels, we've had this conversation and both agree it's such a shame we cant :( it'd definately save us alot of money of shoes too!! :wave:

... As requested by skirtedvik, here is a fuller picture of me wearing the grey gathered dress/top with my tony bianco snakeskin heels, ...

So here we go. As i thought you really look good in the dress and nice legs you have. Would have commented before, but had no i-net for more than a week now. Great to hear that you do so well with your gf. Amazing.

... Unfortunately my gf has tiny feet! Aus size 6! so no we are not able to share heels ...

Same situation with us here too. I have 40-41 and my gf 37, so no chance for sharing. Damn. But it is great that she is quite ok with it, although i was not wearing heels with her outside, but time will come.

Get well soon, heelguy! :wave:

• 3 weeks later...

Thanks so much Zebra :wave:

OMG heelguy i love your heels. my favorite are the lipstick red patent pumps. where did you get them and what size are you? i am a 8.5 to 9 in us.

• 2 weeks later...

I haven't posted any updates for a while as i've simply been going about my business sometimes in my heels as usual and nothing eventful has happened. But today was another turning point for me :wave: hope you all enjoy reading about it... I had planned to go shopping today on my own as i knew there were a pair of nude patent heels i wanted to try and maybe buy. One of my female friends contacted me though and we organised to catch up. I'd been wondering for a long time how she would react if she knew about my high heeling, and after i read tech's response to somebody about not making a big deal of it and going about it like it's nothing i decided to try it out... I suggested to my female friend that we go shopping, so we went to chadstone shopping center in melbourne just for a browse around really, but i told her there were some shoes i wanted to try on (i didn't tell her what shoes). As we were walking around just looking, we came to the store where the shoes were that i wanted to try. This store sells specifically women's shoes and absolutely no mens shoes. I walked into the store with her following and pointed out the shoes i wanted. She asked "are these for you or your girlfriend?" to which i said "no, they're for me :)" I have a good friendship with this girl and we often joke about stupid things, so of course she thought i was just joking around, but i continued and said "no really, i want them". We walked out of the store and carried on looking around while still talking about the shoes. She said "i dare you to buy them and wear them around here", i looked at her and said "don't dare me to do that, because believe me i will actually do it". I think from that point she really started to realise that i wasn't kidding. I got the normal questions about why etc.. but literally after 10/15mins of chatting about it, it was like she's always known and that it was just the norm! After that we shopped around abit more, and went back to the store were the shoes were so i could try them on. I asked the sales assistant who served us for my size and she looked at my friend asif they were for her. She brought my size out and i tried them on infront of a pretty full store, had a few looks but i came to expect that.. this was my friend seeing me in high heels after only knowing about it for 30mins or so, she said "wow, they look amazing on you!" so obviously i bought them! As we walked out of the store with my new shoe purchase my friend turned to me and said "wow, it really isn't that big of a deal, nobody seemed shocked or bothered at all, that's awesome" she also said that it would never change the way she saw me or her opinion of me anyway as she knew i was abit different from the start lol Needless to say i had a VERY good day and feel alot more comfortable being out and about in my heels knowing that the closest people around me are so accepting of what i like and also see it as no big deal. I also recommend that if any of you are planning on telling anybody about your heels, that you really dont make a big deal of it, and bring it up like nothing is out of the ordinary at all. Here's a couple of pics of the shoes i bought for you all to see

post-18000-133522927626_thumb.jpg

post-18000-133522927631_thumb.jpg

I really like your new shoes, heelguy! A nice "rounded" toe and a nicely shaped heels. The color probably isn't one that I'd choose but the longer I looked at it, the more I liked it. I also checked out the website that was noted on the box. That store has some very nice styles available. All in all, I enjoyed you recounting your adventures. And, I also applaud your wearing the new shoes in the mall. Your friend sounds like a really great girl. You're very fortunate to have an "open minded" friend, like her. .

Thanks bubba! i LOVE my new shoes! :( Yea the store does have some nice shoes, but you should have seen last season's collection.. WOW! absolutely gutted i missed out on a couple of pairs of those! :( oh well... Thankyou, i was really unsure of what her reaction would be. I thought it could be either of two extreme's, one being her being completely cool with it exactly the way she was, or the other being her totally against it and not wanting to know anything about it. It really does show you how much of a big thing we all make wearing heels out to be in our own heads, just from the judgement of a few people staring.. when really, the majority of people, and the people who really matter to us will accept you no matter what. Maybe if you're lucky enough, they'll encourage it too :wave: I consider myself very fortunate to have these people in my life. The more and more people i begin to tell, the more and more i feel confident and comfortable about my heel wearing!

I must say you have a great taste in footwear (quite similar to my wife and me, even if she wears an EU 36 and I 43, so no sharing there :wave:. Also, I have to get a picture of hers, and of course mine too (although she doesn't know about my quite newly re-found interest, yet :-) Take care "down under"!

Heelguy, once again it good to hear things are going great for you adn those shoes are really nice. I do know the store you are talking about and agree with you about last seasons collection. I soo would love you come down to melbourne for a shopping weekend or week some time next year.