New life...

This morning my wife and I got a beautifull son. He was born at home after a pregnancy of 39 weeks at 07:54 AM, weighs 3290 grams and his name is Martijn... Both mother and son are well. All systems are present and functioning, mainly the audio and waste deposit parts... Welcome to the big big world little one! lion

Many congratulations to you and your wife. Now we know why you keep all your toys in the loft -- out of harms way from little fingers, and consequent knocking over, and liquid spillages. * "loft" = attic, roofspace, etc. * "toys": I mean all your computers, and other gizmos.

Congratulations, Lion! Best wishes to the three of you! (And I remember what you mean about audio and waste disposal working!)

Obsessed is such a strong word. I prefer to think of myself as "differently enthusiastic"

Hi Lion I just wanted to gratulate youfor bringing a new life to eart.I think there is nothing so wonderful as getting a baby.My ex had one 14 years ago and I was the luckiest in the world when he came out safe and well.I cot to cut the cord? or the attatchment between mother and child.Just many congratulations. Best wisches Jankas

I am who I am and no one else/Jankas

Congrats! I find it hard to believe my son is 12 and my daughter is 11. How time flies. Just remember, give him lots of love and attention. You'll both appreciate it later on in life.

Men are from Mars, Women are from Venus, I'm from the Earth.Now wearing HH Penny Loafers full time.

Congratulations Lion. When a new life comes into the world it reminds us all of what we are here for. As for the waste disposal that eventually gets easier but the audio just gets worse once they learn to verbalise so enjoy this hard but peaceful time :D:wink:

Let calm be widespread

May the sea glisten like greenstone

And the shimmer of summer

Dance across your pathway

"Communication is a two way thing"

Congratulations Lion. When a new life comes into the world it reminds us all of what we are here for.

As for the waste disposal that eventually gets easier but the audio just gets worse once they learn to verbalise so enjoy this hard but peaceful time :D:wink:

The audio seems to tune into a channel. Sadly, it's the 'I want a...' channel :D

Obsessed is such a strong word. I prefer to think of myself as "differently enthusiastic"

Then if they don't get the "I want a" it turns to the tanny (tantrum) channel and it's at that point, when you are looking for ear plugs and valium, you remember that wonderful bundle of joy that was lol

Let calm be widespread

May the sea glisten like greenstone

And the shimmer of summer

Dance across your pathway

"Communication is a two way thing"

Wonderful news Lion and my congratulations to you all. Please dont try the 4 inch heels on Martijn just yet though!! Plenty of time later. :wink: Looking forward to being an uncle again to my brother and his wife. Baby due in 3 weeks or so, we think its a girl but you never know.... LOL and best wishes

Do your own thing. Don't be a victim of conformity.

Calv

• 2 weeks later...

(And I remember what you mean about audio and waste disposal working!)

Surely the job of waste disposal is that of the parents?!

Alright, I'm being pedantic!

Congrats Lion :wink: Just be careful your cub doesn't bring back any stray zebras...

SH

Hi! I'm a signature virus! Copy me into your sig and help me spread!