Made To Measure 7" Thigh-High/Crotch-High Boots - £60.00!

pussyinboots

Here's a fascinating Made-to-Measure Thigh-Boots Auction on Ebay UK - for anyone who may be interested:

http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/7-High-Heel-crotch-boots-Fetish_W0QQitemZ140362555032QQcmdZViewItemQQptZWomen_s_Shoes?hash=item20ae429e98

They ship to the US as well as the UK and Europe. The boots are 7" to 7.75" spike heels - and you can choose from 3 different styles in a variety of colours.

They also offer 3 months interest free credit.

"Good Girls keep diaries....Bad Girls just don't have the time...!:icon_twisted:"

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Unless I am much mistaken, the seller is a member here and has been a regular seller on eBay. My one purchase (a DVD, not shoes) was perfectly straighforward.

I think you are not mistaken at all, even though said person seems not to have logged in for about one year and a half according to the list of members. And he is also active on youtube.com, using yet another username (part of the content from the DVD on ebay looks like it has previously been posted by him on youtube).

I notice that on the new Auction Board there is a colour chart showing over two dozen colours available, including pink, white, yellow and red. That makes it far more attractive to me now.

"Good Girls keep diaries....Bad Girls just don't have the time...!:icon_twisted:"

The seller has a direct contact with the factory and can order you any boots from a range of about 30 colours - although they are not leather but I'm sure he could probably get them made in leather for a price. They are made to roder and take about 20 days to deliver from date of order. Mine should be here in just over a week if everything goes to plan. Also ordered a pair from the German ebay seller although these are only available in patent.

Hi, Boots arrived Friday- only three days delivery from Germany. Came in a nice heavy quality slide out presentation box and wrapped in their own draw string covers/bags. They are the real thing, an astonishing 19.5cm/7.75" heel!!!! Unless you have a very high arch, they are not walkable...but I have 2 ladies I know who can walk in 16.5cm/6.5" heels who will be having a go in the near future. I did post a link to some pics (not mine) but your moderator deemed them "fetish filth"! I will try and gets some pics of these boots and post soon!

I did post a link to some pics (not mine) but your moderator deemed them "fetish filth"!

I will try and gets some pics of these boots and post soon!

No, "they" were not deemed fetish filth at all, far from it...

Read what you were sent AGAIN, carefully...

It was the fact that you linked to the gallery of a guy who parades around naked and publicly posted pictures of himself and his private parts for the world to see, and THAT was the "fetish filth"... But of course, we already told you that once, didnt we...

Please, re-read our rules, and just check what your posting links to before doing so and there wont be any problems. Such a shame you choose to bitch about us in public with incorrect facts...

Heels for Men // Legwear Fashion // HHPlace Guidelines

If something doesn't look right, please report the content ASAP!

Here's a fascinating Made-to-Measure Thigh-Boots Auction on Ebay UK - for anyone who may be interested:

http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/7-High-Heel-crotch-boots-Fetish_W0QQitemZ140362555032QQcmdZViewItemQQptZWomen_s_Shoes?hash=item20ae429e98

They ship to the US as well as the UK and Europe. The boots are 7" to 7.75" spike heels - and you can choose from 3 different styles in a variety of colours.

They also offer 3 months interest free credit.

Hi everybody, anybody know what happen to this seller? no more heels for sale???

thanks

He contacted me today to advise my order had been completed at the factory and should be here by early next week. Suggest you add the seller as a favourite in ebay and the system will advise you when the seller has more items for sale.

• 2 weeks later...

Hi, Many thanks to all that have seen my listings, Aintree has his matt crotch boots now, the maker informed me in early Jan 10 that his factory was closing for hols and re-tooling, hopefully up in early Feb. I hope to be listing new styles at that time. They have also put their prices up as a result of the re-tooling but I will offer the best I can and provide the best service possible, yes I have posted vids on youtube and Flickr. I myself am a self-confessed heel fetishist, extreme heels being my forte and it took me 6 months of very hard work to set up/arrange the ebay system I have in place, I do not think that there is another seller on ebay that can match the quality or range of extreme heels I have. Sat here in my 71\2" crotch boots all is well with the world. Sorry I have been away but lost my user name/passwords plus been very busy setting up my agent/designs and many other thinks to get this going for you that like me love the ultra high heel.

I do not offer 3 months interest free, where on earth did that come from, I have to pay the maker up front on every order made...for goods and shipping.

http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=140376681539&ssPageName=STRK:MESELX:IT

link to my recent sales

My average heel height is 61\2" on size 9 feet