news a Fuss

Looks like some practise on tiptoes would be required just to stand in them. Someone here will surely be trying?

He was so narrow minded he could see through a keyhole with both eyes.

Brown's Law: If the shoe fits, it's ugly

Ooh, those are nice. I like the heel effect. In fact, I like everything about them! I'd love a pair, but thanks to my bank balance I guess I'd best not!

Obsessed is such a strong word. I prefer to think of myself as "differently enthusiastic"

Ooh, those are nice. I like the heel effect. In fact, I like everything about them! I'd love a pair, but thanks to my bank balance I guess I'd best not!

Talk about bank balances. I bought a new refrigerator today, a stainless side-by-side Kitchen Aid. For what it cost I could have gotten 6 high quality pairs of boots. But Kathy was insistent. She has plans for my kitchen.

Michael

The sole has a very high incline with no arch. You are going to need very flexible ankles just to be able to stand up in them.

The toe section is very short so it looks like you don't rest on the ball of your foot, but rather the ball is already part way up the incline, and therefore more weight rests on the toes instead.

Quite strange, I don't like them all that much, the heel isn't right. Anyway, it is good to see lots of different designs coming out, as there are bound to be some people who do like them.

Posted Image

really rahter weird.

I think thats´more art than of any practical use.There is not any place for the heel to rest on so your toe would be squished by the bodyweight i think.But a nice type anyway.

Jankas

I am who I am and no one else/Jankas

I wouldn't imagine they are so uncomfortable jankas. The straps hold the foot in quite firmly with that style of shoe. I have a pair of 6 inchers which are similar. You would be very surprised how little weight you need on the back part of your foot (most of the body weight remains on the ball of the foot). The more I see that picture, the more I want a pair.