My coworker's heels

your coworker has exquisite taste in heels.. i like seeing her collection. the purple and black pair is really sexy! thank her for us. and also.. encourage her to keep at it. it's not often you find folks who take care of the appearance like this for work... after all, the relaxed look is so envogue. keep the pics coming as best you both can. RPM

• 1 month later...

i love those!!! i've hunted long, low, and high for a pair for my wife. found a pair (with matching purse) that were a bit lower and open toe. my wife wanted the pump.. and feels the ones i got were too low for the style. but your co-worker rocks these!!!! spectacular! RPM

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Wow the grey open toe high heel shoes are very pleasing to the eye. How does someone get any work done where you are with distractions in the work place like that. Or does your coworker do that to as an incentive if you work harder you get to see her wear shoes like those.

Wow the grey open toe high heel shoes are very pleasing to the eye. How does someone get any work done where you are with distractions in the work place like that. Or does your coworker do that to as an incentive if you work harder you get to see her wear shoes like those.

I love those gray ones too. The toe cleavage is beautiful, I would not be able to concentrate on my work with someone next to me wearing those. :blinkbigeyes:

• 3 weeks later...

Check these stiletto pumps out that my coworker wore today! Absolutely amazing!!! She was up for me taking a few quick pics. Hopefully there will be more to come now that spring and summer are near!

Niceeeeee Legsssss, wheres the rest of her?

Heels for Men // Legwear Fashion // HHPlace Guidelines

If something doesn't look right, please report the content ASAP!

Check these stiletto pumps out that my coworker wore today! Absolutely amazing!!! She was up for me taking a few quick pics. Hopefully there will be more to come now that spring and summer are near!

OMG those shoes are so hot! How do you keep your mind on work?

With legs like hers, and the arches too, she can wear anything on her feet and be sexy. I can imagine her in a pair of low-cut ballet flats showing lots of toe cleavage.