Heel outing tomorrow night

Ok, so i recently just started talking to my ex girlfriend again, but no sexual or relationship talk is ever going to happen, it's purely as friends as im happily in love with my new girlfriend :wave: Anyway.. to cut a long story short, i opened up to her my biggest secret.. i wear high heels! :cry1: My heart was racing just waiting for her reaction. Of course, she was full of questions which i was more than happy to answer if it made her feel a little more comfortable with the situation (not that she has to deal with it or anything as we're no longer attatched). I showed her some pictures and she was pleasant in her thoughts, which was a relief! obviously i was expecting the worst, and it turned out okay. This is when i decided to push my luck one step further.. I asked her if she'd accompany me on a heel outing, somewhere non local, and under cover of darkness of course, she seemed abit hesitant but took me up on the offer. Wow! i was so happy and thankful to her. I'll be wearing what i normally wear, just with a pair of heels, ie jeans a t-shirt blah blah.. This outing is scheduled for tomorrow night, so fingers crossed it still goes ahead, and i'll keep you all updated on the outcome. Wish me luck! Heelguy.

Well, i tried to tell her about this before she was even my gf, i got to the point of telling her how much i liked heels, she said and i qoute "you dont like them in a gay way do you?" so i replied.. that depends what you mean by a 'gay way' and she said "you know, like wearing them and stuff.." So i strongly denied that i do. I know this is very closed minded of her, but what can i do? i love her... and would not jeperdise our relationship for anything in the world.

Well, i tried to tell her about this before she was even my gf, i got to the point of telling her how much i liked heels, she said and i qoute "you dont like them in a gay way do you?"

so i replied.. that depends what you mean by a 'gay way'

and she said "you know, like wearing them and stuff.."

So i strongly denied that i do. I know this is very closed minded of her, but what can i do? i love her... and would not jeperdise our relationship for anything in the world.

I would have stood my ground and asked "Whats gay got to do with the shoes people wear?" and I definately would not have lied about it...

I think the more you try to hide it, the worse it will be down the line.

Your not hiding anything to be ashamed of dude, its just footwear.

Heels for Men // Legwear Fashion // HHPlace Guidelines

If something doesn't look right, please report the content ASAP!

Yea, but there was no chance i was about to risk the best thing that's ever happened to me over a pair of heels. Plus, explaining it to be as normal as we all see it to someone not open to that stuff would be like banging my head against a brick wall. Im happy with her never finding out really, id rather keep it to myself, with her blissfully unaware, than her look at me in a different light, knowing, you know? im sure alot of people have had this dilemma. I dont like to say it, but if it came down to it, id choose her over heels anyday. but i do agree very strongly, it is just footwear..

You can have a girlfriend and your heels all out in the open. I have it and many others here do too. Always better to be out in the open from day one. Unless you like the intrigue and deception. Be careful.

So i strongly denied that i do.

Time to look for someone else no matter how much you love her. Better to make a clean break now before the price becomes so much more expensive.....IMO, you will never be able to track back over this path with her. The damage is out there....Your first answer in this category was your "final answer."

Being mentally comfortable in your own mind is the key to wearing heels in public.

I'd just rather keep it as a private thing knowing that in a best case scenario it'll still be frowned upon, maybe one day.. i could introduce the idea to her, but as for now, im keeping it just the way it is. like i said.. her over heels anyday of the week

Let us recapitulate: 1: You tell her no when it is yes. 2: Then you do this in secret. 3: You do this it with another woman. Looks to me like you are setting yourself up for trouble in a grant way. If you love her, you will have to trust her. Y.

Raise your voice. Put on some heels.

these words are not intended to question your actions but to help you make a decision. i agree with yozz, you'll find trouble somewhere on the road... why would you begin a new relationship keeping this big secret. relationships are based in trust and confidence and you should make your point about the pleasure of wearing high heels. you have also been confident with your ex girlfriend, this counts as another secret to keep and of course it wont be funny for your actual girlfriend either. back to the main topic wish you the best for your night out, and hope you can enjoy it. hoping to read about this great experience you are about to live.

Ok, so here's how it went... We met up and started off by just hanging out, waiting for the cover of darkness. Once it became dark enough where we were both comfortable for the outing, we headed to a quite destination around 40mins from home. After looking for a suitable place and getting lost many times in the process, we decided to go for broke and take a side street. Pulled over, i put on my heels, and off we went.. I was extremely nervous taking my first steps out of the car, but once i got into my stride, there was no stopping me! :cry1: this first walk was cut short though due to unforseen circumstances, so we turned around and walked back to the car. So back out we went, searching for another place to go.. until we found a nice little grassy area with solid paths, a little hut in the middle with benches, and a view out over the water like no other. This time i wasn't 1 bit nervous, i jumped right out of the car and we walked and walked, the whole time hearing the noise of our heels clicking on the path with each step we took a step. I wasn't thinking too much about the fact i was wearing them, as we were talking and so on, but i couldnt help feeling the excitement of being there with somebody, totally out in the open wearing my heels. It got my heart racing, and i felt so comfortable in them.. like there was nothing out of the ordinary. It was definatly a great night, i loved every second of it, and hope to make many more trips like that, but hopefully with many more pairs of heels!! thanks, heelguy.

Re Yozz's comments I agree, very dodgy ground almost on the level of treason. Some girls will rate it that highly! Stepping forward to last night what was the feedback from your ex, how was she comfortable,edgy??? Her reactions of the situation and how you where doing (in her eyes) will prove useful for the future, both for you, individually and for any future partner that comes along. As for shoes the comment from your current girl, "you dont like them in a gay way do you?" is she still living in the '50s with blinkers on, sounds like she has no idea of that terrain? Glad the evening went well and keep enjoying the thrill of the challenge Al

She was very un-used to the idea of a guy wearing heels, but never the less she wanted to be there for me. As i stepped out of the car and she heard my shoes clicking on the floor i think it hit home a little bit as to what i was actually wearing, but after the initial shock and a few sniggers she was fine with it, we walked along like normal. After the first attempt being cut short i wasn't sure wether she'd want to carry on with our outing or not, so i left it up to her as to wether we went to find somewhere else. To my delight she chose to look for another place so we could do it properly :cry1:. To begin with she also said that she didnt want to even talk about or see the heels before the actual walk itself, so i respected that, but once i got them on, i left them on, in the car wherever we went, not changing until i got home. She didn't really have much to say in the way of how i was doing in the heels, i think she wanted to have as little to do with it as possible, but mainly just be there for me. Which i appreciated all the same..

... we headed to a quite destination around 40mins from home...

Always tough to pick out a 'strategy' for public heeling:

- you went for isolation, picking a place where you're hoping there's no one else around. If you're right, it's great; if you're wrong, it's obvious heel clicks are coming from you, and your blown

- in my outings, I've gone the opposite way, picking a crowded place (mall), figuring that there are so many others around, I'll just blend in, and my heels (both visually and audibly) won't stick out.