Hi there.

So, what can I say 'bout myself.. I'm 37 years old guy from Estonia, and I've been attracted by high heels since I was a teenager. I like to wear feminine shoes, mostly pumps and platforms with stiletto heel. I've been lurking around the HHPlace for a while now, mostly looking for a useful shoe shopping tips and now I just felt, that it's time to join this community of high heel lovers. So hello, guys and girls. :cry1:

Welcome Weidrick :wavey:Welcome Weidrick :wavey:Welcome Weidrick :wavey:Welcome Weidrick :wavey:Welcome Weidrick :wavey:Welcome Weidrick :wavey:Welcome Weidrick :wavey:Welcome Weidrick :wavey:Welcome Weidrick :wavey:Welcome Weidrick :wavey:Welcome Weidrick :wavey:Welcome Weidrick :wavey:Welcome Weidrick :wavey:Welcome Weidrick :wavey:Welcome Weidrick :wavey:Welcome Weidrick :wavey:Welcome Weidrick :wavey:Welcome Weidrick :wavey:Welcome Weidrick :wavey:Welcome Weidrick :wavey:Welcome Weidrick :wavey:Welcome Weidrick :wavey:Welcome Weidrick :wavey:Welcome Weidrick :wavey:Welcome Weidrick :wavey:Welcome Weidrick :wavey:Welcome Weidrick :wavey:Welcome Weidrick :wavey:Welcome Weidrick :wavey:Welcome Weidrick :wavey:Welcome Weidrick :wavey:Welcome Weidrick :wavey:Welcome Weidrick :wavey:Welcome Weidrick :wavey:Welcome Weidrick :wavey:Welcome Weidrick :wavey:Welcome Weidrick :wavey:Welcome Weidrick :wavey:Welcome Weidrick :wavey:Welcome Weidrick :wavey:Welcome Weidrick :wavey:Welcome Weidrick :wavey:Welcome Weidrick :wavey:Welcome Weidrick :wavey:Welcome Weidrick :cry1:

Heels for Men // Legwear Fashion // HHPlace Guidelines

If something doesn't look right, please report the content ASAP!

So, what can I say 'bout myself.. I'm 37 years old guy from Estonia, and I've been attracted by high heels since I was a teenager.

I like to wear feminine shoes, mostly pumps and platforms with stiletto heel.

I've been lurking around the HHPlace for a while now, mostly looking for a useful shoe shopping tips and now I just felt, that it's time to join this community of high heel lovers.

So hello, guys and girls. :wave:

Welcome to hhplace, Weidrick :cry1:

Being mentally comfortable in your own mind is the key to wearing heels in public.

So, what can I say 'bout myself.. I'm 37 years old guy from Estonia, and I've been attracted by high heels since I was a teenager.

I like to wear feminine shoes, mostly pumps and platforms with stiletto heel.

I've been lurking around the HHPlace for a while now, mostly looking for a useful shoe shopping tips and now I just felt, that it's time to join this community of high heel lovers.

So hello, guys and girls. :cry1:

Hi and welcome :wave:

I guess you're the third guy from Estonia (the first one hasn't been active for more than a year, though..). Are you actually wearing heels in public in Tallinn?

Happy Heeling

k6ps

Welcome Aboard THE GOOD SHIP "HHP" and Heya There right back atcha Weidrick, also Please Excuse my geographical ignorance for asking, but where in the world is Estonia???

:cry1:

South from Finland, a small country between Baltic Sea and Russia. So, Bubba136 got that right. :wave:

Greeting Weidrick,

Welcome to HH Place, you live in a wonderful city and would be a great place to wear heels. Do go out wearing heels in Tallin?

Enjoy the website!

Mtnsofheels

Hello :cry1: But no, I wear my heels only at home and I do not live in Tallinn, but in a small town not far from it. Keila is the name of the place.

Anyway, once again I want to thank you all for a really warm welcome. It's a great website, and you can be sure I'm going to enjoy it. :wave:

Ok, it's a Sunday morning, I just got home, and to be honest I'm quite drunk, so I'm gonna drag myself to bed now. Have a nice day, guys and girls!:wave: