My New Shoes..

Tanya P

Tanya, That's a great picture. Either correct your monitor settings, or make one of your other Christmas gifts a new monitor, because the I don't seen any flaws at all. [seriously though, if you have a widescreen monitor, and your video display (card or onboard) doesn't support a true 16x9 resolution (ie. 1280 x 720), then you should consider changing your monitor settings so that it doesn't expand the image. I know a lot of people want to use all their monitor real estate, but if the only way to get it is to stretch a 4x3 picture, I don't think it's worth it. It's funny, people get LCD screens because they think the picture is 'better', yet stretching it makes it worse (and makes everything look bloated).] Back to your shoes. What's the actual height of your heels (and what size)? From the picture, they look like they lean more toward the orange tint than crimson or candy-apple red, is that correct. Good that they fit well. Any reactions from coworkers? I think most of us would die to have a coworker who wore heels like that.

...I have finally taken some pics of the new shoes...

Greetings Tanya :-)

Your new shoes are very nice indeed (they look better on you !)

And there is nothing wrong with your legs: It must be your monitor settings.

You need to adjust your video card output to be the same as the native resolution of your monitor.

For example, your monitor native resolution may be 1600 x 960 (16:9 ratio)

and you video card output maybe 1024 x 768 (4:3 ratio)

This would cause the objects on your monitor to look wider than they really are.

Note that after adjusting the card output, you may find your fonts to be too small.

Just increase the font size. This way you will have a much sharper image.

Thanks Jwhite44 and Daniel, I will have a play with the settings (or get the BF to do it!), I hadnt realised I could change them (so technical arent I!!) We actually use the TV as a monitor, so I thought the image was just how it comes! Thanks also for the nice comments, you know us girls, always feel fat anyway! The heel height is 120cms so 5 inches. The picture doesnt do them justice, they have a slightly darker bright patent red, with a metallic look (so would say crimson ish). Can you believe no one noticed my shoes at work!! How rude ;o) Actually think the only comments I have had at work were when I wore flats once!! What is wrong with the world!

..The heel height is 120cms so 5 inches. The picture doesnt do them justice, they have a slightly darker bright patent red, with a metallic look (so would say crimson ish).

Great height, sounds like you were looking for a full 5". Maybe you can take some separate pictures of just the shoes, perhaps a different position, maybe different lighting might allow you to get a truer representation of how they look in person.

..Can you believe no one noticed my shoes at work!! How rude ;o)..!

Didn't ask it before, but have to now - what type of work do your do? Short of being a dancer in a strip club, it's tough to think of a job where you walking in with those shoes would be considered routine.

TanyaP:-) Fantastic set of legs and you should be proud of them. And the red Patents are to die for. Good thing I don't work with you as I assure you I would definately notice your legs and footwear. No doubt about that. A lot of girls think that they look fat, but I never felt that when I looked at them. You mentioned about using a TV screen as your monitor. It sounds like the web-tv set-up that I use to do all of my posting world-wide. My wife has a vision problem and can't see a computer screen so I got her the web-tv set-up and she can see a larger TV screen and is happy that she can do that. Cheers--- Dawn HH

High Heeled Boots Forever!

...Can you believe no one noticed my shoes at work!! How rude ;o) ...

Greetings Tanya :-)

I guess you work in an office environment to be able to wear heels like these.

No one noticed your shoes ? I'm sure they all did.

Are you the only one wearing high heels at your workplace ?

If not, then maybe your co-workers are a little bit jealous ?

TanyaP:-) Like Daniel says, either noone noticed, or they all noticed and decided that they couldn't compete so didn't say anything, ORRRRRRR---they all need to have their eyes checked. Like I said, I WOULD have noticed. Cheers--- Dawn HH

High Heeled Boots Forever!

These are my new 4 inch+ heel Custom Made Cowboy Boots. Hope you all like them.

Tightlevisandhhboots

tightlevisandhhboots: Whilst the cowboy boots are very nice should this not be in a new thread as it's bit off subject? The thread is about Tanya's new shoes.

Fred

Hey everyone! Sorry for not answering for so long. And I was surprised this link was so popular until I saw the cowboy boot error! Anyway, I have finished studying for the mean time, which sadly leaves me little time for the internet. But have been wearing the Schuhs a lot and they are fantastic :cry1:) Love then, still no comments, but hey.

I didnt get to wear the D&G's as the work party was cancelled due to the snow! My Bf is now shouting at me as I boughtt £300 shoes and haven’t worn them, oops! Anyway, Speak soon x