My New Shoes..

Tanya P

Hi everyone, thought I would share with you my latest purchase. Not quite the brand name I would normally hark on about..but I love the colour and chuffed that 5inch heels are 'high street' now. I found them in the 'most popular' section, so expect to see many real life sightings of these in the UK:smile:

Cant wait for them to be delivered...

http://www.schuh.co.uk/womens-red-schuh-lois-point-court-patent/1119083040/

I'd be curious to know what they look like in person. In the first two pictures, they look like they have a deeper red color (which I think really looks nice). But in the third picture, they look lighter, going a little to the orange shade. Personally, I like seeing a pair of heels where a 5" heel equates to a 5" rise. Seems like now a days, shoes with 5" heels always comes with a 1"+ platform.

love 'em Red is soooo sexy. I also recently purchased a pair of red shoes with open toes and 7" heels that I can't walk more than 3 steps while wearing. Great shoes for sitting at the computer, though. :cry1: ..

These shoes are advertised with 6¼" heels. However, on my size, the heels measure 7¼" heels.

Illicit

Being mentally comfortable in your own mind is the key to wearing heels in public.

Jwhite44, I know what you mean. Many a pair of shoes I have bought off the internet, to find when I get them they are a different colour..never been too disappointed though. Think the most different were my leopard pattern Louboutins, they looked to have faux suede, but I got them to find they were very shimmery with about 4 shades of black brown and gold! Guess I should have read the description!

And yes I agree re the platform, which is why I was chuffed to find these :cry1:)

Will post pics in due course!

Thanks for all your comments :wave:)

Tanya P:-) Wow!!! Very sexy and red to boot. Very nice design and style and color. Glad to see that the high street stores are thinking about carrying the higher heels now. The future may be brighter because of it. Cheers--- Dawn HH

High Heeled Boots Forever!

Oops, ok, not very good at this not buying anything for myself until after xmas thing!!

However saw these gorgeous shoes that would go perfectly with my xmas work party dress! However I am a UK 4, and they only have UK5, so have my fingers crossed they will be ok :wave:

http://store.dolcegabbana.com/item/store/DG/tskay/436A8784/rr/1/cod10/44171561TD/areaid//sts/

So now I have two pairs to model :cry1:

Coming from Italy...so may take a while!

Hi everyone, thought I would share with you my latest purchase. Not quite the brand name I would normally hark on about..but I love the colour and chuffed that 5inch heels are 'high street' now. I found them in the 'most popular' section, so expect to see many real life sightings of these in the UK:smile:

Cant wait for them to be delivered...

http://www.schuh.co.uk/womens-red-schuh-lois-point-court-patent/1119083040/

They look very similar to my own personal faves - "Hottie" by The Highest Heel - which in turn look very like a certain Louboutin shoe. I think the Schuh ones look a more satisfying red though.

I think I may be purchasing a pair...

Thanks for the heads up! Any review you feel like giving when you receive them will be gratefully received.

Spiker.

post-10376-133522897324_thumb.jpg

post-10376-133522897327_thumb.jpg

Thanks Spiker,

They do look very similar, and a have distinct Louboutinesq about them...

I have just unpacked them and briefly tried on. They are a fantastic red, slightly darker then the normal red you see. Very pleased.

They fit true, if a tiny on the roomy size. The only point I wasn’t too happy about is that on one shoe, the part where your foot goes is slightly lumpy (I sound like the princess and the pea!) so is a little uncomfortable, but I can deal with that. Otherwise looks as though they are made well. So very chuffed.

Have a stinking cold, so my plan to put pics up, may have to wait.

Let me know what you think of them.:cry1:

Just noticed this thread in the "For Everybody" section. Glad to see one here so that everyone can comment if they want. Here is my latest purchase (yesterday). AK Anne Klein - Christa, 3" heel, I know, not very high by this sites standards, but a height that I'm comfortable with. What I liked about these is that the sides are asymmetrical. sorry, can't put the pics here as they are already in the "For Guys only" section. The shoes in my avatar are them. Pat

You can attach a picture to your post in any section of this forum (Except in the girl's section which is for girls only) To attach a picture, click on the "Go advanced" button at the bottom of your screen. Then click on the "paper clip" on top of page. Browse to the picture you want to attach then click on "upload" When done, close the attachement window and submit your post.

I did that, and it gives an error saying that the pic has already been uploaded in the other section.

I think that's a BBS feaure meant to prevent duplicates. You can either create a link to your other post (where the picture was first posted). Sometimes you can cheat, and give the photo a different name before you upload it to this thread.

I did that, and it gives an error saying that the pic has already been uploaded in the other section.

The best solution is to put a link to your original picture or post containing that picture.

This way, you will save storage space on the server.

Renaming the file may not work because the server will recognize the file CRC

(digital signature) to be the same as another file and will reject it ...

Hi everyone Just incase any of you havent lost interest in waiting for me to post a pic! I have finally taken some pics of the new shoes...wish i hadnt as my legs look huge!! (hoping its the widescreen monitor I use!) Anyway, diet started!:cry1: You can find the pic in my album..and I will try and post here too. Wore them to work all day on monday, and pretty comfy, if a little slippy as the bottoms arent cut up enough yet for carpet grip! My bf notice a shop girl wearing the black ones yesterday when he was xmas shopping (not sure I could stand in them all day, but good on her!)..actually he said he saw a number of shop girls wearing v high heels..last time I let him out on his own! I have also received my D&G shoes, they fit great, so v pleased. I havent painted my toe nails yet, so no pics! Will put them up when I can. Have bought a few shoes recently, and keep meaning to take pics, longs days at work and study at weekends leaves little time, fun! Tanya

post-6014-133522898518_thumb.jpg

I have finally taken some pics of the new shoes...wish i hadnt as my legs look huge!! (hoping its the widescreen monitor I use!) Anyway, diet started!:wave:

Its definately your widescreen causing that because I cant see a problem :wave: You have cracking legs and great footwear :cry1:

Heels for Men // Legwear Fashion // HHPlace Guidelines

If something doesn't look right, please report the content ASAP!