truely comfortable 6 inch heels

jerry laurn

After having worn 4 1/2 - 5 inch heels quite comfortably more often than flats for the past 15 years or so, this past year I have graduated to 5 1/2 inch heels daily. Now when i wear 5 inches or less they don't really feel very high, as I am now completely comfortable in 5 1/2. Now i look towards 6 inch heels. My question is suggestions for the most comfortable 6 inch heels for wearing long periods. The most comfortable styles of lower heights i've found to me had a high arch, rather than a straight shank. Anyone have a pair of 6 inchers they could wear all day every day because they are just so comfortable and well designed?

there are some shoes of elite-heels.com which I really would recommend. For those who cannot cope a 6incher well, their mini-platform heels are great too, as in some the platform is hardly recognizable, the heel nicely high and the whole form very elegant. the pointy style of italian-heels (offered by several shops) are very convenient for a 6incher too. still I´d say it is more about your feet, and a general answer is not really possible. there are also people who think scream heels (devious) more convenient than those of italian heels, though for the most the scream heels are hardly walkable at all.

I have some 6" heels from 'Frederick's of Hollywood' and they are very comfortable. 'Imagine' by Leatherworks of London are comfy too...as are the 'Elite Heels' that Pata mentioned and 'Italian Heels' too.

My old 'Covergirl's' by The Little Shoe Box are quite a good fit - as are some of the 'Ellie' court shoes (pumps) that I have.

With 6" heels - it really is a case of the more you pay - the better the shoe in most instances.

I can't comment on '6InchHeelsForever' though as I do not own any.

"Good Girls keep diaries....Bad Girls just don't have the time...!:icon_twisted:"

as to 6inchforever...

those custom made are so beautiful but very often not that easy to walk for the most.

but their steel heeled less expensive shoes are very comfortable!

Thank you for this comment Pata. I am being bought my first ever pair of '6InchForever' heels as a Christmas present...so I'm looking forward to them even more now..!!:cry1:

"Good Girls keep diaries....Bad Girls just don't have the time...!:icon_twisted:"

the best xmas presents are what we buy us ourselves :agree:!!!!

:cry1: hope you will show yours us too :wave:

I agree...but the next best thing is a pair of gorgeous 6" heels from a loved one!

It's these:

post-1866-133522897445_thumb.jpg

I will show them on my feet when I get them!

Hi Pussinboots, where can I buy these 6 inch sandals with a metal heel?

thanks

The Auction is on Ebay US - www.ebay.com - and the Item Number is: 200402278248

This is the Link to the Auction Board:

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=200402278248&ru=http%3A%2F%2Fclothing.shop.ebay.com%3A80%2Fi.html%3F_nkw%3D200402278248%26_sacat%3D63889%26_trksid%3Dp3286.m270.l1313%26_dmpt%3DUS_Women_s_Shoes%26_odkw%3Dfetish%26_osacat%3D63889%26_fvi%3D1&_rdc=1

They are $78.00 and there are 10 pairs available. The Size is 7.5US...(UK 4.5 - EU 37.5).

Be warned - there is a 6 week waiting list as they are Hand Made shoes.

Good Luck!!

thanks Pussinboots, be careful with hese shoes, I ordered a pair from this seller and the shoes are made so cheap, the heels where the top plastic part is broke. They are made so cheap,

Thank You. I WILL be careful with them....they will only be used for modelling...not walking.

Thank You. I WILL be careful with them....they will only be used for modelling...not walking.

I have trouble walking in 6" high heels. I have no trouble walking in 5" high heels at all. But that extra inch does slow me down.