Hi, new member

Hi Guys and Gals I'm a mid thirties male living in London I've loved stockings and tights for years, probably since the age of 11 or 12 when I remember trying on a pair of my mums blue tights - (well it was the 80's) I've been hooked every since. However it's much more recently that I've got into heels, my first pair were from a designer outlet store and were very cheap for the brand. This must have been about 8 years ago now. I still have quite a modest collection of 3 pairs after I recently had a purge. I really enjoy fashionable and colourful heels and hose my fave being a pair of patent red platforms from faith. Looking forward to exchanging stories with you guys MH

hi what's your name

Hi and welcome, looking forward to your input :cry1:

hi how are you

anwer me

i like to wear heels

Hi Guys and Gals

I'm a mid thirties male living in London

I've loved stockings and tights for years, probably since the age of 11 or 12 when I remember trying on a pair of my mums blue tights - (well it was the 80's) I've been hooked every since. However it's much more recently that I've got into heels, my first pair were from a designer outlet store and were very cheap for the brand. This must have been about 8 years ago now.

I still have quite a modest collection of 3 pairs after I recently had a purge. I really enjoy fashionable and colourful heels and hose my fave being a pair of patent red platforms from faith.

Looking forward to exchanging stories with you guys

MH

hi i am srimanthi

i am a guy like you who loves to wear heels

i have very nice sexy high heels in my store .

i wear them when no one is watching