sexy hose and heels

I have worn fancy heels for years but ONLY with sheer stockings. I'm wondering how many others here feel the same way? Heels without the hose is difficult and uncomfortable for me but with sheer hose a real turn on for my wife and I...!:wave:

This is a popular subject amongst members. If you look through the threads you will find a lot of postings concerning wearing with hose with heels. Lots and lots of comments. Should keep you busy for a couple of months there are so many. :cry1:

Being mentally comfortable in your own mind is the key to wearing heels in public.

Flierfil, Like Bubba136 said there are lots of replies from forum members on this hose/no hose topic so you can see the spectrum of opinion. I'd add this to it: If you want to combine the ease of putting on heels by wearing stockings but also want to show off your pedicure or nail polish then I'd recommend buying some open-toed stockings. You'll get the best of both and the vamp on many styles of shoes covers up the edge where hosiery ends and your bare toes begin. I love pantyhose and wear them nearly every day. Hope this helps you!!! HappyinHeels

Flierfil,

Like Bubba136 said there are lots of replies from forum members on this hose/no hose topic so you can see the spectrum of opinion. I'd add this to it: If you want to combine the ease of putting on heels by wearing stockings but also want to show off your pedicure or nail polish then I'd recommend buying some open-toed stockings. You'll get the best of both and the vamp on many styles of shoes covers up the edge where hosiery ends and your bare toes begin. I love pantyhose and wear them nearly every day. Hope this helps you!!!

HappyinHeels

im rarely in heels without pantyhose or a garterbelt and stockings.i love the look and feel of sheer and sexy hose on my legs and i think in completes the look with heels

I agree about the panty hose. There is nothing more comfortable. Dothey make pantyhose or tights for men? I myself have not seen them in the stores.

• 1 month later...

I have worn fancy heels for years but ONLY with sheer stockings. I'm wondering how many others here feel the same way? Heels without the hose is difficult and uncomfortable for me but with sheer hose a real turn on for my wife and I...!:blinkbigeyes:

Since I also enjoy wearing pantyhose, thigh highs or stockings, and even tights (in the winter) I find that Wal Mart has a good varity in the larger sizes and at a reasonable price. They have just about anything you would want. However, maybe you could consider buying a size larger shoe. I know there are a lot of folks in here that like a tight fitting shoe but I also like to wear heels without hose (in the summer) so I have a tendency not to buy a heel that's too tight.

I only wear strappy high heel sandals without hose. Here in Arizona it is warm and sunny most of the time. It is easy to get and maintain a nice tan. In the summer you want to stay as cool as possible. Going without hose seems to be a little cooler. Most heels look very nice when worn with hose. For me, I like the natural look.

• 4 weeks later...

I always wear Legg's Control top pantyhose with a sandal sheer toe in any season, any temperature, all year around with my pumps and boots. Very comfortable for me and the shoes and boots are made to wear in conjunction with hose for best comfort and good looks. Cheers--- Dawn HH

High Heeled Boots Forever!

I don't heel at work, or often outside, but wear tights (and socks, grrr) all winter anyway. Firstly because they're warm. Secondly because I like to. And thirdly because if I see a pair of shoes or a skirt I want to try on it's good to be prepared! M&S ladder resist or any 40 -60 denier opaques.

I don't heel at work, or often outside, but wear tights (and socks, grrr) all winter anyway.

Firstly because they're warm. Secondly because I like to. And thirdly because if I see a pair of shoes or a skirt I want to try on it's good to be prepared!

M&S ladder resist or any 40 -60 denier opaques.

Ditto!

Gingers Rogers did everything Fred Astair did .. but backwards and in heels

• 1 year later...

I only wear strappy high heel sandals without hose. Here in Arizona it is warm and sunny most of the time. It is easy to get and maintain a nice tan. In the summer you want to stay as cool as possible. Going without hose seems to be a little cooler. Most heels look very nice when worn with hose. For me, I like the natural look.

I see you live in the valley. I used to be there then moved to the moutain. Can't find a good heel shop uphere. Found one off camelback and Piestewa peak (51). Nylons in the valley though? I wore them down there in the summer. They actually help keep your legs cooler.

• 2 months later...

Personally for me there is nothing sexiest than a great pair of High heels paired with legs in stockings from the "secretsinlace" which are no so cheap but the final result is outstanding and defiantly is worth it. How do you think?

I mostly use a pretty pair of knee high white socks. Just that cute touch with a little extra padding between me and the shoes. I like very dark brown knee highs but they are hard to find as I prefer to get them in a drug store and act like they are for my wife. Nude and suntan just don't do it for me.

• 5 months later...

I have worn fancy heels for years but ONLY with sheer stockings. I'm wondering how many others here feel the same way? Heels without the hose is difficult and uncomfortable for me but with sheer hose a real turn on for my wife and I...! :yummy:

I feel the same way but i mostly wear stilleto boots and pantyhose i only wear the control top pantyhose from just my size they feel great with my boots on and a pair of tight pants made like tights try it im shore you will like it let me how it was if you try it!!!

I wear hosiery everyday, with or without heels. Hosiery ranges from pantyhose to gartered stockings to trouser socks. As for heels and hose, I always wear hose with closed shoes and will sometimes go without when in sandals. Like the writer earlier, depends on the pedi.

So pattiann71 do have aproblem with men wearing pantyhose and boots.I keep my pantyhose stocked up I love the nude slimmer that just my size makes have you ever tried them So pattiann71 do have aproblem with men wearing pantyhose and boots.I keep my pantyhose stocked up I love the nude slimmer that just my size makes have you ever tried them

I haven't ventured into wearing patterned or brightly colored pantyhose when I wear my heels. I do however wear heels on a daily basis wtih pantyhose to work, the store, et al usually in a tan shade sometimes black. I don't like the feel of heels barefoot.

• 1 month later...

I wear sheer, non-stretch RHT stockings almost every day under my pants. Sometimes I'll switch to pantyhose, but not very often. About 20% of the time I won't wear socks over them, other 80% I will.

• 3 weeks later...

I think you should not have waited so long to start wearing hose! The sensual pleasure of feeling silky, delicate nylons on your legs is too good to be missed. Also the boldness of secretly wearing such naughty, taboo feminine hosiery under ones pants at school or work gives one a boost in self- confidence. Do wear at all times! Oh I love wearing Mary-James! I have them in flats, with 4inch stiletto heel and a pair with a short block heel like those ever so cute little girl shoes. I will ofte wear them out in public with my wife. It is a rush to heart the click of BOTH our heels as we stroll through the mall hand in hand. I have some longer trousers that coveri most of the shoe so they are less noticeable. As far as I know no guys have noticed. A few women have and usually just smile but.twice women have mentioned they think it is cool. One of them had me lift my pant a bit to see the shoes'! It was.embarassing at first, but when she said to my wife she wished she could get her husband to wear shoes like mine I was thrilled!

Also the boldness of secretly wearing such naughty, taboo feminine hosiery under ones pants at school or work gives one a boost in self- confidence.

And I thought I'd heard it all. I really don't understand how wearing hose under clothing could boost your self confidence. I'm not nitpicking, just haven't heard that one before.

Shafted, the boots that is! View my gallery here http://www.hhplace.o...afteds-gallery/ or view my heeling thread here http://www.hhplace.org/topic/3850-new-pair-of-boots-starts-me-serious-street-heeling/ - Pm me if you want fashion advice or just need someone to talk to.

What I think first off that is great to get started at so early age. Would like to know what your parents think of it. My mother was not supportive of the freestyle thing. Also wondering what is the reason for hiding the pantyhose under the pants. One can imagen it is more for the feeling than the show and we do know that schools tend to be infested with bullies that are most likely such cowards that they would be totally chicken to come to school in pantyhose. Then also I can identify with the self confidance aspect. Back in those days I got a big boost out of wearing a girdle all day undetected.