hi sexy tiger

:chuckle: hi there to all in the high heel foum,

My husband introduced me to this site, he loves to wear high heels and i love to see him in them too :w00t2:

i believe that if us women can wear trousers, shirts and boxers then why cant men wear heels.

if you research it men where wearing tights tunics and heeled shoes well before women were its only as time has gone by that women have taken the idea on for themselves.

each unto ther own comfort and happiness is what counts :tear: xx

Welcome to hhplace, Little Gem :w00t2: It is nice to learn that one of our members has such a supportive wife. Does he wear heels outside of your home or just inside? I'm sure more members here would love to hear your views and reasons why you support his wanting to wear heels. Your comments could well be very useful in helping other wives that are on the edge of being supportive. I hope you both come here often and make helpful comments in all cases where your experience can benefit others. :chuckle:

Being mentally comfortable in your own mind is the key to wearing heels in public.

if you research it men where wearing tights tunics and heeled shoes well before women were its only as time has gone by that women have taken the idea on for themselves.

Actually that's not strictly true. Heels for men came some time after Catherine Di Medici wore a pair of heels for her wedding to Prince Henry of France in 1533 (at the age of 14). In 1547 he became Henry II and she her consort.

Men's heels were invented with the introduction of the metal Stirrup circa 1600 and until then men's shoes had entirely flat soles, no heel of any kind.

Welcome anyway! :chuckle:

Graduate footwear designer able to advise and assist on modification and shoe making projects.

Little Gem:-) It is so nice of you to be so open-minded to allow your Husband to wear stiletto heels out in public. Do you wear stilettos along with him when you are out and about with him? We really value the girls input here on the Forum. Welcome and enjoy your being a member here too. Cheers--- Dawn HH

High Heeled Boots Forever!

I totally agree with you Little Gem, specially the last sentence.

Welcome to the forum, I am pretty sure we will hear from you again.

Thanks and welcome

FL :wave:

:cry1: hi there to all in the high heel foum,

My husband introduced me to this site, he loves to wear high heels and i love to see him in them too :wave:

i believe that if us women can wear trousers, shirts and boxers then why cant men wear heels.

each unto ther own comfort and happiness is what counts :wave: xx

FoxyLady