metrosexual fetish style

pata

Not sure I am right here with this but as I really enjoyed it and it was probably the best male fetish *model* I had till now, and I like the pictures so I hope here will be some people who like this too

post-2189-133522896236_thumb.jpg

post-2189-133522896257_thumb.jpg

post-2189-133522896305_thumb.jpg

post-2189-133522896311_thumb.jpg

I actually like the look very much. The chains are something I could do without, but I would love to wear all the other items. I have tried something similar but with red thigh boots and red leather gloves. That looks even better.

the chains had more an optical reason - we thought the reflections would be nice on those wet streets. as to the outfit - it was his own and I would try not to influence that especially when people have their own style. but red boots+ gloves that looks great, you are right though may be for a night-shooting leather does not shine enough. anyway, it was SO cold that evening, I was wearing a coat!!! my admiration for smrick who keept still in that outfit ^^

post-2189-133522896314_thumb.jpg

• 2 weeks later...

Hey Pata, Nice shots! Done good! The night look is really cool, brings together the elements of wearing for daring! What do you use, Nikon, Cannon or something else? The outfits and boots make it! Look for ward to more and thanks to guys for sharing. Mtnsofheels

• 3 weeks later...
Truly fabulous photos Pata - I love the contrast between the gold boots and the black PVC jumpsuit. Taking them at night on wet streets is a great idea...(and he's got a lovely 'derriere' too!).

"Good Girls keep diaries....Bad Girls just don't have the time...!:icon_twisted:"

• 3 weeks later...
  • 1 year later...