30 cm pumps !!!!!!

Gizmo

I've seen that style before. Custom made by LSB in red leather, very expensive, and appropriate for leisure wearing at home. I wouldn't expect to see them "on the street." 100% "Fetish" IMHO. :wink:

Being mentally comfortable in your own mind is the key to wearing heels in public.

I saw them incredible high.I have my kneehigh boots in black that are 20 cm.Thats enough for me I think. They look cool anyway maybe I´ll by sutch later on.But with black patent not crokskin. Jankas

I am who I am and no one else/Jankas

I have some almost just like these in 7.5" .............I couldn't see going much higher, lol..........I already feel as if I am going to topple over in them!

I don't usually like the laced oxford style. It reminds me of disco-era men's shoes. I once found two pairs of men's platforms in the car which my father used to wear when he went foolin' around.

Now on the other hand seeing a woman in them makes all the difference!

Michael

I quite like laced Oxfords. I knew someone once who had a pair. In Oxford, naturally. I'd wear them, if I could get some that fitted.

Obsessed is such a strong word. I prefer to think of myself as "differently enthusiastic"