Hi I am David from the West Midland UK

Hi everyone. I am David and I love the eroticism of shoes both high heels and otherwise. Cute and beautiful shoes that have been worn by a cute girl seem in my mind to have taken on part of the nature of sexual energy of the person. It is all in the mind I know but it has power over me. The shoes do not have to be on her feet to excite me. I like pretty feet too so it is all linked I guess. Feet seem to be the root of and connect to all over parts of the body as is evidenced by the power of a foot massage. I have bought very many shoes for the woman in my life and very much enjoy taking pictures of her posing in them when she is free to do that. I have also bought a few pairs for me to try wearing. This is not a major thing for me but at the moment I fancy a pair of zip up knee length leather boots. I have a pair coming in the post any day. I continue to explore my own sexuality and know now that legs and feet and good shoes are all very important to me. Find a lovely girl with a good body and then fit her out with shoes that are sexy and match with her character and you really have treasure. Well that is me at the moment. Some things will change but shoes will remain a key feature in my psyche for the rest of my life. I hope to find friends here and have some adventures with one or two of the members.

Hi, and welcome, look forward to your input, and seeing those zipper knee boots when you get them :chuckle: how about some full zipper thigh highs? :w00t2:

Well they are here on eBay. http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=280420356558&ssPageName=STRK:MEWNX:IT#ht_500wt_1021

They were chosen to be able to wear around the house. Comfortable and the kind of boot men might one day be able to feel comfortable wearing out in the street.

David59:-)

Those zippered kneeboots sound great. How about a pic or two of them on your feet? Welcome to the HH Place Forum.

Cheers---

Dawn HH

I would love to share some pictures when they arrive and once I have the necessary permission to access the gallery.

Well they are here on eBay. http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=280420356558&ssPageName=STRK:MEWNX:IT#ht_500wt_1021

They were chosen to be able to wear around the house. Comfortable and the kind of boot men might one day be able to feel comfortable wearing out in the street.

Wow David, those boots are so "generic" that you shouldn't have any problem what so ever wearing them out in public beneath a long pair of blue jeans and going anywhere you want to go.

Being mentally comfortable in your own mind is the key to wearing heels in public.

Im sure you will be able to go out with those under your jeans and get no reaction.

Peoplew just dont notice that type of boot, i have some cowboy boots with 2 1/2 inch heel and no one gives them a second glance, im gonna get some 3 inch heeled ones after xmas too, love wearing them out and about all the time,

Just wish i could go out with my thighboots and be accepted so easily.

Wow David, those boots are so "generic" that you shouldn't have any problem what so ever wearing them out in public beneath a long pair of blue jeans and going anywhere you want to go.

I will have to see how brave I am. Perhaps I can start by walking around the block with the dog in the dark if they are comfortable enough. Thanks for the encouragement!

I will have to see how brave I am. Perhaps I can start by walking around the block with the dog in the dark if they are comfortable enough. Thanks for the encouragement!

That will work. In fact, since it's already close to the shortest day of the year, why not take the dog for a walk right at "dark" and do it every day at the same time each night. By the time March rolls around, you will essentially be wearing your boots in daylight. And, you won't notice any difference from anyone you meet on your walks.

Being mentally comfortable in your own mind is the key to wearing heels in public.

That will work. In fact, since it's already close to the shortest day of the year, why not take the dog for a walk right at "dark" and do it every day at the same time each night. By the time March rolls around, you will essentially be wearing your boots in daylight. And, you won't notice any difference from anyone you meet on your walks.

The boots finally arrived and I am pleased to say that they fit. Perhaps a little tight around the foot but they will stretch and they don't hurt. I want to polish them and they will need re-heeling too. I do like the feel to them. The zip does up nice and tight on calf muscle. The thick heel gives a load of support so I find they are great to walk about with. This is going to be fun. I have the feeling that this is just a start....

Wwoowww:w00t2: Get them in shape and get to wearing them! You won't have any problems -- Take Dr. Shoe's word for it. :cry1:

I have taken a few pictures of me wearing them now as you can see from my album. This evening I have been out wearing them on my cycle as I exercised my dog. Yesterday I had them re-heeled but I feel that they are rather tight in the width so I think I will get them stretched too. They feel great.

David59:-) Glad to hear that with a bit of stretching that your boots will be serviceable for you. Now you need to put some mileage on them.. The dog won't mind that you are wearing boots when you walk him. He is just glad that he can get out for a walk And you are right---this is just the beginnng of your fun in those boots. Let us know how things work out for you. Cheers--- Dawn HH

High Heeled Boots Forever!

• 2 weeks later...

Hi david,

that's a good way to start. especially at this time of the year when we have long cold wet nights as tonight, I often do just that, but with high courts. as you can see in some of my postings.

You don't say what part of the Midlands, Quite a large area which I often visit to see my kids in Wolves and around. Who knows, maybe we meet together some time.

You don't say anything about your partner! Agree or DISAGREE, like mine.:wave::cry1: Muddypaws

Hi david,

that's a good way to start. especially at this time of the year when we have long cold wet nights as tonight, I often do just that, but with high courts. as you can see in some of my postings.

You don't say what part of the Midlands, Quite a large area which I often visit to see my kids in Wolves and around. Who knows, maybe we meet together some time.

You don't say anything about your partner! Agree or DISAGREE, like mine.:wave::cry1: Muddypaws

My home is Wolverhampton and I am living alone. I lived for three years with a lovely French woman and her children but now they are back in France. She is not keen on the idea of me wearing high heeled shoes and boots. We live apart but holiday together.

I bought her hundreds of lovely shoes and used to photograph her wearing them. She has incredibly good legs.

My home is Wolverhampton and I am living alone. I lived for three years with a lovely French woman and her children but now they are back in France. She is not keen on the idea of me wearing high heeled shoes and boots. We live apart but holiday together.

I bought her hundreds of lovely shoes and used to photograph her wearing them. She has incredibly good legs.

:wavey:Thanks for the info David, My son,wife, and two g'children live v.close to Newbridge.

My daughter in Sedgley, and both accept my heels, in fact my daughter encourages it by telling me where to buy. Then says what have you bought today? Lets see!

I hope that you can overcome your self doubts and "go out"

Stay with us, we are a friendly lot, ever ready to help and advise.

Keep posting, we love to hear from you and anyone who wants to talk to us.

I'm sure all would agree with that.

Be good be bold.:cry1:

Muddypaws

David59 ...

A late welcome to High Heel Place. From the postings you've made so far, you will be right at home here at this friendly website. Keep the posts coming and welcome again.

I have found it friendly so far thank you and will make more posts. The boots that I bought are at the cobbler's being stretch and I hope that this will make them more of a pleasure to wear. I also have two pairs of shoes coming that I will have fun making pictures of.

David59:-)

Maybe you could post some of those pics here for our viewing pleasure. It's always nice to see a great pair of legs showing off a great pair of heels.

Cheers---

Dawn HH

I already have posted some of the pictures I took of her in http://www.hhplace.org/album.php?albumid=164

I can do larger format too but I thought that was a good start to gauge folks responses.... I think the second photo in that album shows off her legs especially well. What do you think?

:wavey:Thanks for the info David, My son,wife, and two g'children live v.close to Newbridge.

My daughter in Sedgley, and both accept my heels, in fact my daughter encourages it by telling me where to buy. Then says what have you bought today? Lets see!

I hope that you can overcome your self doubts and "go out"

Stay with us, we are a friendly lot, ever ready to help and advise.

Keep posting, we love to hear from you and anyone who wants to talk to us.

I'm sure all would agree with that.

Be good be bold.:cry1:

Muddypaws

Newbridge is only a short walk away from here.... Yes you seem friendly. Is the heel thing mainly a sexual turn on or is it mainly expressive fashion?

David

David59:-) Thanks for the link so that I may have a look at your ladys shoe and boot collection. Your right, she does have great looking legs and models the shoes and boots to perfection. All very nice pics and I enjoyed viewing them Cheers--- Dawn HH.

High Heeled Boots Forever!