new Girl from Wales

Hi all i am Debbie i live in wales and have always loved high heels since a young age i wear my heels when ever i can i will post some pics when i can find out hoe to to it.

all my love debbie xxx

Hiya Debbie

Welcome to HHPlace :w00t2::tear::smile::lmao: :lmao: We look forward to hearing what will hopefully be a LOT more from you real soon, but until then, poke about a bit and catch up on things gone-by if you have the time.....

Theres lot of interesting reading here.. :chuckle:

Heels for Men // Legwear Fashion // HHPlace Guidelines

If something doesn't look right, please report the content ASAP!

Hi all i am Debbie i live in wales and have always loved high heels since a young age i wear my heels when ever i can i will post some pics when i can find out hoe to to it.

all my love debbie xxx

Debbie

Welcome to HHplace. Great to have more ladies here.

What style/height of heels do you like to wear and when do you wear them?

Cheers

Fred

Hi Debbie :w00t2: Let me be the first member from outside of the UK, and a 3rd generation Welsh-Amrerican, to welcome you to hhplace :chuckle: As has already been mentioned, it's always a pleasure to welcome another female member to our midst. Please tell us about yourself and your adventures in high heels. We are all looking forward to reading your comments.

Being mentally comfortable in your own mind is the key to wearing heels in public.

Debbiewrexha:-) Welcome to the HH Place. It is always a pleasure to see another girl joining us here. We hold them in high esteem. Hope you enjoy your stay while here. We would like to hear of your adventures in high heels when you find time to post it. Cheers--- Dawn HH

High Heeled Boots Forever!