Proxy shipping from the US

Trolldeg

Maybe I'm in the wrong forum for this, because it's actually not shoes this time.. :w00t2: I've found my dream bag on ebay US, and the seller only ships to the US (free shipping though), so I was wondering if anyone was willing to help me out and recieve the bag for me, and then send it on to me? All expenses paid for by me of course, and I'll make it worth your while. Thanx! :chuckle:

• 4 weeks later...

Maybe I'm in the wrong forum for this, because it's actually not shoes this time.. :wave:

I've found my dream bag on ebay US, and the seller only ships to the US (free shipping though), so I was wondering if anyone was willing to help me out and recieve the bag for me, and then send it on to me? All expenses paid for by me of course, and I'll make it worth your while.

Thanx! :cry1:

I love bags too. Is there are forum for bag lovers? What is the bag like?

Maybe I'm in the wrong forum for this, because it's actually not shoes this time.. :wave:

I've found my dream bag on ebay US, and the seller only ships to the US (free shipping though), so I was wondering if anyone was willing to help me out and recieve the bag for me, and then send it on to me? All expenses paid for by me of course, and I'll make it worth your while.

Thanx! :cry1:

Have you actually tried asking the Seller if they will ship to the UK in this case?

I buy shoes on Ebay all the time - many from Sellers who advertise shipping to the US and it's Territories only. However - I usually find that a polite approach, fore-armed with the shipping cost from the USPS website - results in a favourable response.

There's no harm in trying.

"Good Girls keep diaries....Bad Girls just don't have the time...!:icon_twisted:"