high heel running shoes

mccar7hy

I recall LA Gear making a line of womens athletic shoes that had about a 3 inch wedge heel back in about the mid 90's.... I may have a picture around here somewhere..

Never frown because you never know who is falling in love with your smile.

Two or three years ago, High Heel Sneakers were all over eBay. It seemed like every online merchant was hawking them. A couple of days before Christmas last year, I saw two nicely dressed young ladies in the mall that were wearing sneakers like the ones posted below, One girl was wearing a pair of white with black trim and the other, an identical pair, except they were black with white trim. Both pairs had heels that were at least 4½" high. They looked very nice and I really liked them. I thought at the time, and continue to believe, how nice they would look great with a pair of blue jeans. When I got home, I looked for a pair on eBay but I didn't buy them. Now, I'm sure that should I come across a pair again, I would strongly consider getting a pair.

Being mentally comfortable in your own mind is the key to wearing heels in public.

I have a pair of high-heeled sneakers with a 4 inch heel which are perfect for training on a treadmill. I also wear them for real casual wear when I don't feel like wearing a pair of leather shoes or boots like walking around the local park or day-long shopping trips.

'Paprika' in the United States do a whole range of high, stiletto-heeled, Trainer Mules - available in Yellow (link shown), Red, Pink, Blue, Green, Tan and Black.

Yellow here:

http://cgi.ebay.com/NEW-PAPRIKA-YELLOW-DATING-HEELS-LACE-UP-MULES-SHOES-10_W0QQitemZ160385142750QQcmdZViewItemQQptZUS_Women_s_Shoes?hash=item2557b30fde

If you want to see more colours just visit the Shop.

"Good Girls keep diaries....Bad Girls just don't have the time...!:icon_twisted:"