CirqueDeImelda youtube channel-info

Richy

Some may already have noticed that the popular chanel of CirqueDeImelda, the Australian lady with the amazing ability to wear ballet boots and extreme heels, has been removed from youtube. She became aware yesterday that because of a number for inappropriate flags on her videos, she had received two terms of service violations from youtube. A third ToS violation gets you a 12 month posting ban from youtube. Puzzled by how video of a woman wearing normal clothing in public, albeit with unusual footwear, can be deemed inappropriate, she has found that the flags were raised by someone who (according to Imelda in her blog) is a well known member of this site. That member has claimed to youtube that Imeda has been copying ideas and offering them as free videos, thus reducing the revenue stream to the paysite run by the complainant. Imelda's blog is still in operation, as it cannot be affected by any attacks or complaints by this person. Her blog can be found at The blog contains many of the videos that have previously appeared on youtube, but independently hosted and, therefore, safe from deletion. She also has a second blog which is building into an instructional site on the methods of balance, posture and fitness requirements for wearing ballet boots, which includes video demonstrations. Incidently, Imelda has now got permission to use a running track and the professional assistance required to set a world record benchmark for a distance walk in ballet boots and en-pointe on toe shoes.

Honesty, if she did behave in other youtube channels like she did the last time at my clips, I do not wonder she had so many *haters* as she writes there in her blog, but it must be up to her own, not about high heels. I am a very calm person but somehow there was a point I was reflecting about making screenshots and publishing of her last comments at my clips and her additional flagging my videos (!!!) which you can see as youtube-user among you will know. but some of the weird comments still can be read at those clips which are not deleted (flagged :chuckle: ) yet, but it would be as if I would became the same. as already said, it´s obviously not about shoes. Once again, I´ve NEVER done anything she might have a reason for doing that- except maybe for having a paysite I am so proud of? As she obviously thinks that very bad since she does not sell her clips anymore herself. I also do not mind people not liking my clips though it was strange considering the change resp. what she was writing at my clips as she was new on balletheels and now, but definetly I have never done anything she might have reason to behave like that. So I would say it is her own. There were times I was very proud seeing what she does and her development - there are a lot people able to walk ballets well but this was for me a kind of proof there are more women beeing free in their fetish and mind, unfortunatly it has changed- though of course it is not my business what kind of person she is, but now I was very dissapointed of her. there were people asking me what I think of her, now here I wrote it, and I won´t speak about that anymore. But I would propose her more concentrating on her balletheels, just doing her clips well, if it is what she likes, and not spreading jeoulosy and hate around the world - I think everybody would appreciate that.

Hm, so there's more behind her than what she's showing us, I see. If I were a reporter, I'd totally dig deeper on this issue (also cause I'm quite nosey. I'm only eighteen, haha), but I better leave it at this, for now. If she decides to make another Youtube, which.....okay, HHD, shush. You've said enough on this. Anywho, guess I'll just tune into her site then. That is, until I own a pair of ballets for myself ;D Then I'll watch videos of myself, haha. I don't think that's weird... do you?

Formally "HHDude"

It's common to watch the guilty party deflect blame back onto their victim. :chuckle:

Typical bully-boy tactics.

:w00t2:

I have said what I said, and stand by it. Make your own choice.

My admiration of this user ceased when I had secure information that she was out to wreck my fun some 14 or so months ago, and the news about her regarding me, over the ensuing months, never changed.

As I have been advised, as the global financial crisis hit, and her subscriber numbers began to drop off, her ire for me increased. Why didn't she go after the other pay site owners and leave me alone? I must look easy to get rid of. :tear:

Now, I thought, by not having a competing PAY SITE, I was actually supporting this user. :smile:

Kindest Regards

Imelda

Do I want to get in it, in a way... >.> <.< Just advisory or should be mentioned: Imelda doesn't go to as many places as the pay-siter goes. So her videos being free are... well, it's self-explanatory. As for the pay site or whatever we should call it, it must be of great quality that she must have people pay to see her quality. I mean, I can only guess that she's going to places Imelda has never gone, possibly wearing styles never-before-seen. I bet the prices for each pair are overwhelming! I could only imagine... Plus, Imelda only has common styles of ballet heels, custom-made to her fitting, while the "pay-siter" must have styles that are out-of-this-world, and THEN some. So... uh.... we should all just chill, as I am... On to some music.... *plays Classical music*

Formally "HHDude"

that all does not matter, it was not the point. I do not think people who sell shoes are better and people who sell clips worser or reversed. though, this was a bad example as at the same I do not see any difference between a paysite and a clips for sale site. and by the way, I have done of free stuff like that YEARS before I got a paysite- and still doing more free material than you probably ever had made- so please again, it seems you are not speaking about things you know about, even if that really would matter. I do not even think that beeing able to walk ballets or showing clips to the world makes a person ANY better as other people who don´t. Speak about ballets but don´t jugde about persons- except it is about issues you really were in. but once again, it is not the point. I never told anything bad about her or clips, what ever my opinion last time might be. the point- and the only point I was talking about was: she is so complaining about haters and jelousy around, but as said, my experience at my clips was that HER behaviour was absolutely inapropriate- as said- without that I would had ever done anything which might have give her a reason for that- and thats a point where she should better reflect about her own behaviour and not accuse others for beeing bad. unfortunatly the answer here shows me again your hypocrisy, imelda, as as already said, I feel very dissapointed of you and would have expected from a person of your age a more mature attitude.

that all does not matter, it was not the point.

I do not think people who sell shoes are better and people who sell clips worser or reversed. though, this was a bad example as at the same I do not see any difference between a paysite and a clips for sale site.

and by the way, I have done of free stuff like that YEARS before I got a paysite- and still doing more free material than you probably ever had made- so please again, it seems you are not speaking about things you know about, even if that really would matter.

I do not even think that beeing able to walk ballets or showing clips to the world makes a person ANY better as other people who don´t. Speak about ballets but don´t jugde about persons- except it is about issues you really were in.

but once again, it is not the point. I never told anything bad about her or clips, what ever my opinion last time might be.

the point- and the only point I was talking about was:

she is so complaining about haters and jelousy around, but as said, my experience at my clips was that HER behaviour was absolutely inapropriate- as said- without that I would had ever done anything which might have give her a reason for that- and thats a point where she should better reflect about her own behaviour and not accuse others for beeing bad.

unfortunatly the answer here shows me again your hypocrisy, imelda, as as already said, I feel very dissapointed of you and would have expected from a person of your age a more mature attitude.

Please click link to see what this is all about. I am tired of your diversion Pantera.

You accused me of copying you and being jealous. Please remain on topic.

Thank you.

"admin-mode" Bitching in public without providing any proof only leads to arguments over who-said-what, and isnt fair on anybody. I think both parties here are being very immature by even starting, and carrying on with what is clearly a school playground fight :chuckle: Ladies, if you have something to sort out between you, then keep it that way, "between you", and dont involve the rest of us with only 5% of the facts.... Enough said, get over it and just both enjoy what you do, you dont have to like each other, just dont encourage others to also dis-like you... Thread closed...

Heels for Men // Legwear Fashion // HHPlace Guidelines

If something doesn't look right, please report the content ASAP!